AP Jagananna Ammavodi scheme status 2021 Registration, 2nd Phase List
AP Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme has introduced by the Andhra Pradesh state government in the year 2020. The main objective behind launching the AP Amma Vodi flagship progrmme is to provide financial support up to Rs.15000 per annum to each mother or guardian who is below the poverty line, scheduled caste (SC/ST), and irrespective of religions.
Under this Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme, each mother or guardian who are from BPL families and another irrespective cast will obtain financial help from the state government from class 1st to intermediate level. All eligible mothers or guardians will get fifteen thousand per annum up to the 12th standard for their children’s education.
AP honorable chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu has launched navaratnalu scheme after winning the assembly elections in AP state. Amma Vodi is one of the Parts of Navaratnalu schemes. On 10th December 2020, the AP govt announced that the Jagananna Ammavodi scheme Payment for the First Installment will be credited to more than 85 lakh eligible parents for their children’s education on 9th January 2021.
Officials of AP have started to take the Amma vodi new registration forms from 10th December to 20th December 2020. And, the final list of AP Amma Vodi has released on 26.12.2020. For more details regarding the Amma vodi scheme Payment status and other Important dates are listed below.
AP Jagananna Amma Vodi payment status 2021 Details
Latest news: AP CM Jaganmohan Reddy Garu is going to release the Phase 2nd Amma Vadi List on 11th January 2021.
On 9th January 2021, the AP CM Garu is gonna start the flagship progrmme called ammavodi for Poor and BPL Family mothers. YS Jaganmohan Reddy Government has decided to give financial help to each mother or recognized Guardian children studying in Private schools, government schools, On-Aided schools, Junior Colleges, TS Gurukul Schools & Colleges from January month 2021.
Students who are pursuing Class 1st to 12th Standard in recognized schools and Colleges will get Rs.15000 financial assistance per annum for their academic studies. This Flagship Programme is going to start for the academic year 2020-2021.
Already, Officials have updated the eligible Children details District wise. Beneficiaries can search their Children’s details in the District wise through the official link ie. https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/SearchChildDetails221268.html.
1. Beneficiaries like Mother or Recognized Guardian should be a legal resident of Andhra Pradesh.
2. Applicants should have a white ration card issued by the AP FCS board.
3. The Household should be a Below Poverty line (BPL) family.
4. Students of AP must be pursuing Class 1st to Class 12th in Govt or Private schools or Junior Colleges in AP State.
5. Only the regular Students can avail of this scheme benefit. Discontinue students will not eligible for this Programme.
Benefits of the Scheme:
1. Under this Flagship Programme, each mother or Guardian will get financial support up to fifteen thousand per annul from the AP state govt.
2. Students who are studying class 1st will get financial help till Class 12th Standard. And this scheme amount is not one-time compensation. Every year, eligible beneficiaries would get Rs.15000.
3. Under this Scheme, all eligible students will get a Free Dress (School Uniform) and One pair of shoes.
|Name of the Programme||Jagananna Ammavodi|
|Scheme Start from||9th Janaury 2021|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Class 1st to 12th Standard students|
|Benefit||Rs.15000 per annum|
|Official website link||https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/ or|
|Search Child Details||Check Here|
|Post Category||State govt scheme|
|Scheme Launched by||AP CM|
|Helpline Numbers||9705655349, |
Search District wise Children Details for Ammavodi scheme 2020-21:
|Name of the District||Search Details Link|
|East Godavari||Search Here|
|West Godavari||Click Here|
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Mother or Guadian Online Registration dates||10.12.2020 to 20.12.2020|
|Display of eligible Parents details on village and ward Secretariat||16.12.2020|
|Display of eligible list after corrections||19.12.2020|
|Verification dates of List by Schools and Colleges||20.12.2020 to 24.12.2020|
|Final List release dates||26.12.2020|
|Display of Final list by Grama Sabha||29.12.2020|
|Sending the Final List to the Respective District Collectors||30.12.2020|
|Approve of the Final List by District Collectors||30.12.2020|
Also Read: YSR Housing Scheme- Illa Pattalu
The Process to search Children Details for amma vodi scheme 2020-21:
1st Step: First, Beneficiaries must visit the amma Vodi website ie. https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/.
2nd Step: Go through the “Search Children Details for ammavodi Scheme 2020-21” link.
3rd Step: Select the District shown on the Ammavodi home page and tap the link of “Click Here“.
4th Step: Feed the details such as Select Student Studying School District, Select Type, Child ID, and verification Code. Then, Click on the Get Details button and track the Child Details.
Note: On 9th January 2020, each eligible mother will credit the Amma vodi scheme amount to their respective bank accounts directly. Beneficiaries can check the Amma Vodi Payment status by login into the Amma Vodi portal.
AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Login process:
1. To login to the Ammavodi Page, the User should head over to the same portal.
2. hit on the link of ” Click here to Ammavodi Login“
3. Select the District and go through the “Click here to log in” Button.
4. HM/DEO/MEO login page will be opened on the screen.
5. Enter the details like User name, Password, Verification Code and log in to the Page by hitting the Login Button.