AP Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme List 2021 Payment Status Eligible list
AP Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme was established by the Young Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu on 24th February 2020.
This Scheme has lanched for the Students who are Studying in ITI, Diploma, Degree and PG Courses in Private or Government Institutes to provide the Financial Support for their academic Education.
Already the AP CM Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu launched Amma Vadi Scheme in January month to give Finacial Support from LKG to Intermediate Students.
Now this time the AP State government has Come with the New Scheme to help the Students from ITI, Diploma, PG, and Degree Courses.
AP Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2021 Full Details
In the Press meet, the AP CM Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu has announced that this scheme is only applicable to all Poor Background Students who are struggling in their careers with the Finance Assistance.
In Case, the Selection Board will find the misuse of Students, the board will be terminated the Scheme benefits to the Candidates.
So Students must use this scheme as per the Government Norms. The Full details about the Scheme Eligibility, Sanctioned amount for ITI, Diploma, PG and Degree Courses, Age limit, and how to apply the Scheme are listed below. So Students can follow the below-given instruction and apply Online and offline.
Financial Assistance in Course wise:
The Eligible Students will get Financial assistance from the State Government as per their academic Calender. The AP State Govt will Sanction the amount of Rs.10000 for PG and Degree Students in February and March months 2020 for the 1st Installment. And the 2nd Installment will be provided between July and August 2020.
The Diploma Students will obtain the 1st Installment amount of Rs.7500 in the month of February or March 2020. And the 2nd installment amount of Rs.75000 will give in July and Aug 2020. In the same way, the ITI Students will get 1st and 2nd Installment in Feb and July months respectively.
The both Installment Sanction amount is Rs.5000. So finally, Degree Students will get Rs. 20000 per year, Diploma Students will obtain Rs.15000 per year, and the ITI Students Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme amount is Rs.10000 per year.
|Name of the Course||1st Sanction amount(February/ March)||2nd Installment(July/ Aug)||Full amount|
|Degree and PG||Rs.10000||Rs.10000||Rs.20000|
The list of Navaratnalu Schemes:
- Jagananna amma Vadi Scheme
- YSR Aasara Pathakam
- AP YSR Jagananna Chedodu
- Rythu Bharosa YSR
- YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme
- AP YSR Kapu Nestham
- YSR Vahana Mitra
- AP Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
- Jagananna YSR Cheyutha Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||AP Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme|
|Scheme launched By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme Launched Date||24th February 2020|
|The objective of this Scheme||To give Finacial Support to Diploma, ITI and PG/ Degree Students|
|Benefits of this Scheme||ITI- Rs.10000 per year, |
diploma- Rs.15000 per year,
PG and Degree- Rs.20000 per year
|Toll Free Number to Enquiry more details||1902|
|Scheme Last date to apply||No last date to apply|
|Scheme launched Place||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Level of Scheme||State Level Scheme|
|Types of Scheme||1. Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RTF)|
2. Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (MTF)
Types of Schemes:
The AP State Government has issued 2 Schemes like RTF and MTF for the academic year 2019-2020. Both schemes’ intention is to help the students for their academic careers.
RTF Scheme will give full academic year Fees to every eligible applicant. And MTF Scheme will provide financial assistance for their Food, Travel, and hostel Charges.
1. Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RTF)
2. Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (MTF)
Also Read: YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2020
- Beneficiaries who are Studying under Courses Such as polytechnic or Diploma, ITI with Technical, Degree, and UG/PG will eligible to apply this Scheme. And Students should study in Government or Private Organizations in AP State.
- Other State Students are not eligible for this Scheme.
- Beneficiaries must have a minimum of 65% of marks to avail of this Scheme.
- The total attendance of their academic year must be 75%.
- Candidates who are belonging SC/ ST/ OBC/ EBC Certificates issued by MRO Officer will eligible for this new Scholarship.
1. Students who are Pursuing Diploma, ITI, and Degree Courses in other State Colleges and Government organizations are not eligible for Scheme.
2. The Supply and Management Quota Students are also not to avail of this scheme
3. Beneficiaries who are Pursuing Distance Course will not eligible to apply this scheme.
4. The Government Employee Students will not permit to apply for this scheme. In Case any Govt Employee Student will apply to this Scholarship, the State Government will terminate the Employment Power to the Student’s parent.
Step by Step process to Check Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Payment Status 2020?
To Know the Status of the AP Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme, Beneficiaries must follow the steps which we provided below.
1st Step: Candidates must visit the official website which is www.cfms.ap.gov.in
2nd Step: Next, beneficiaries can go through the Section of Citizen Service and Click on the Expenditure link.
3rd Step: After hitting the Expenditure link, you will get Few Options on the home page. The details follow,
- Bill Status
- DDO Search
- Beneficiary Account
- Beneficiary Search
4th Step: Applicants must click on the Bill Status option and Open the application form in the new tab. The form is shown below.
5th Step: Aspirants must Provide all details like year, Bill number, DDO, District Name, Gross amount, Net amount, Deduction Etc, and then click on the Submit button.
6th Step: Finally, beneficiaries will get the Status of AP Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme payment.
Income Proof & Eligibility:
1. The Beneficiary’s family annual income must be less than Rs.2.5 lakhs.
2. Applicants don’t have 4 wheeler Vehicles like Car, Bus, and etc.
3. Candidates should come from Poor family and their parents should have only 5 to 10 acres of land.
4. The State and Central government Employee Students will not eligible to avail of this scheme.