AP RGUKT CET Merit list 2020-21 Phase 1 Counselling, Allotment Results

AP RGUKT CET Merit list

AP RGUKT CET Merit list for the academic year 2020-2021 will release on its official portal on 24th December 2020 for admissions into six years Integrated courses. There are four campuses of RGUKT in Andhra Pradesh state. Each campus of RGUKT offers admissions in 2 years of PUC and 4 years of B.tech course every year.

The list of the Four campuses of RGUKT are Nuzvid Campus, RK valley, Srikakulam and Ongole campuses. All campus of RGUKT offers Civils, Chemical, ECE, EEE, mechanical and graduate engineering courses. 

AP RGUKT CET Merit list 2020-21 Phase 1 Counselling details

On 12th December 2020, the AP RGUKT CET results were declared by the Higher Officials of IIIIT Institutes. The AP IIIT admissions Results were displayed on its official website.

Now, students are looking for Merit list and rank details. RGUKT has given paper advertisement that the final merit list for the candidates to be issued on 24th December and also the Phase 1 counselling like Original documents verification for special category candidates will be done on 4th January 2020. 

Eligibility for admissions:

1. The Students of Andhra Pradesh who got scored Merit marks in AP RGUKT CET test will eligible for admissions into IIIT six years Integrated Courses.

2. Candidates who have finished 10th/ SSC in AP State private or govt schools will eligible for admissions.

3. Students who have passed in SSC with a minimum of 65% should not cross eighteen years as on 31st December 2020 for general category. The age relaxation up to three years will be applicable for Special Category students.

Admission Process:

1. AP IIIT Admissions in two years PUC Courses and four Year B.tech Graduation courses at four Campus will be done based on the Merit List for the academic session 2020-21. 

2. As per the AP state government reservation & Policy schemes, the government Councill of RGUKT will offer the admissions in IIIT 6 years graduation courses.

3. The Unreserved category students or other than Special category students will be selected based on the Merit only.

Reservation Percentage & Rules:

As per the Andhra Pradesh Govt Council of RGUKT rules, a total of 85% seats are gonna filled with reserved location candidates. The remaining 15% of the Seats will be filled with Telangana and other states candidates. In the below table, we have given Category wise reservation Percentage. Please go through them and check the Category wise Percentages.

CategoryPercentage
SC15%
ST6%
BC-A7%
BC-B10%
BC-C1%
BC-D7%
BC-E4%
Physically Handicapped (PH)3%
Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)2%
NCC1%
Sports0.5%

Counselling Process& Schedule:

Candidates who will be listed on the Merit List should submit the Original academic certificates and other required documents at the time of Orginal documents verification process. The Proforma of the required certificates are given below. 

  • RGUKT CET Results sheet and rank card
  • Original SSC marks Memo
  • RGUKT CET Hall ticket
  • SSC Original Hall ticket
  • Residence Proof for local and non-local students
  • Caste / Community Certificate 
  • Physically Handicapped Certificate (If any)
  • Special category Certificates (NCC/ SPORTS)

Overview:

Name of the Government CouncilAP RGUKT 
Examination NameRGUKT CET 
Name of the Four CompusesNuzvid Capmus,RK valley campus,Srikakulam campus,Ongole Campus
Official websitewww.rgukt.in
Display of Final Merit list24th December 2020
Phase 1 Counselling dates other than Special Category 4th January 2021 to 12th January 2021
Phase 1 Counselling dates for Special Category 28th Dec 2020 to 1st Janaury 2021
Announcemment of Class work  at Four Compuses date18th January 2021
Post CategoryMerit list

The Process to download the AP RGUKT CET Merit list 2020-21:

1st Step: The Final Merit list of AP RGUKT CET is going to be issued on its official website. So, First, students should visit the official site i.e. www.rgukt.in.

2nd Step: On the RGUKT Home Page, students should click on the CET Exam Merit List 2020-21 link.

3rd Step: A new PDF File of CET Merit list and Shorlisted candidates names will be displayed on the screen. Students should find your Name on the PDF File using the Hall ticket number or Full name.

4th Step: Check the Admissions Status either selected or not.

19 thoughts on “AP RGUKT CET Merit list 2020-21 Phase 1 Counselling, Allotment Results

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *