AP Study Circle UPSC Free Civil Coaching for SC/ ST Application Form 2021
AP Study Circle Free Civils Coaching: AP Government launches free coaching for UPSC CSE at AP Study Circle (Social Welfare Department). The details of the free coaching for SC students can find details free coaching in jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in or apstdc.apcfss.in. The article discusses the free coaching program at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
AP Study Circle Free Civils Coaching 2021 UPSC Application Form Details:
After the State bifurcation in, 2014 the government of AP developed infrastructure for the social welfare depts., students. The infrastructure development involved a new campus, a building with modern facilities. Every year, AP Study Circle will launch a civil service coaching program.
The AP study circle takes the privilege of conducting the coaching under the supervision of the Director. The functions of the AP study circle at Visakhapatnam, under the control of the Academic coordinator. The Study circle engages professors, teaching academicians, and guest faculty.
Student Engagement at AP Study Circle:
The AP study circle provides residential coaching (250 students), a hostel facility, a library, and a computer center for a predetermined period. The AP Study Circle mentions coaching duration for preliminary, mains, and personality.
The coaching for preliminary is from September to May until the examination is complete. The coaching for Mains is from July/August to November until the exam completion. The personality test is in March next year.
Admission at AP Study Circle: The AP study circle conducts a pre-qualifying test in July/August every year.
1. The pre-qualifying test can be an online test with at least one examination center in the district.
2. The prelims’ qualifying test is for 2 hrs and, it will be an objective type.
3. The main Subjects of the UPSC Civils Prelims exam are listed below.
- Questions on Current events
- General Science
- Environmental Ecology
- India’s National Moment
- Bio-Diversity & Climate Change
- Indian Polity and development
- Economic and Social Development in India
- India’s & World Geography
4. After qualifying test evaluation and, based on merit and reservation, the candidate is on the selection list for the residential coaching.
1. AP study coaching center shall allot mains coaching for students who have qualified in their UPSC prelims examination. The APO study circle will provide an application for the mains coaching on the same day of the prelim’s results announcement.
2. The total number of prelims candidates who will seek admission is 50-75 candidates. The mains coaching begins in July/August every year.
3. The AP study circle will provide for mains coaching the mains examination at the Visakhapatnam branch.
4. During their study at residential, the AP state circle shall provide a monthly stipend (Mess allowance/Book allowance) as per the State government norms.
The candidates who get qualified in the UPSC mains examination shall receive personality test guidance. The senior civil servants shall groom candidates for personality tests.
Accommodation Arrangements at AP Bhavan:
1. During the candidates’ stay in Delhi, accommodation at AP Bhavan, New Delhi, will be provided based on priority.
2. The AP study circle will provide a travel allowance to the interview attending candidates as per the state’s norms.
Free Coaching Application form Online:
AP study circle invites SC/ST/BCs welfare department applications for free civils coaching.
1. Visit the official website i.e. www.apstdc.apcfss.in/UPSC_CivilServicesform.do. The applicants must fill in the form as per instructions.
2. Fill in the details of the candidate’s personal information in the bio-data section. Fill in the candidate’s permanent address in the allotted blanks.
3. Fill in the academic details that refer to class tenth, intermediate, graduation, and postgraduation.
4. Fill in the additional educational qualifications details in the section. The candidate must provide prior coaching details at any other study circle any.
5. The candidate must provide the preferred services at the coaching center. After successful completion of the Application Form, applicants must upload the scanned documents, include passport size photograph and signature.
6. The candidate must upload the date of birth, SSC certificate, degree certificate, caste certificate, income certificate, Aadhaar card, and bank passbook. The candidate must tick the declaration statement and apply. A printout of the application can be of use in the future.
- The annual family income must be not more than INR2.00 lakh for SCs, and STs and INR 1.00 lakh for BCs.
- The coaching is a full-time residential course. Hence should not be employed or pursuing a course of study.
- Applicants should have applied here and nowhere else in government-sponsored before.
- The candidate must have completed their graduation/postgraduation with a minimum of 50 percent marks for the academic year 2020-21.
- The applicants should have a domicile Certificate from Andhra Pradesh state. The students must have attained the minimum age of 21 years as of August 1st, 2021.
- The upper age limit varies as per the category. The age limit for OC is 32 years. Similarly, the age limit relaxation is five years for SC/ST. The candidates will have an age relaxation of 3 years for BC’s.
- The state government defines the norms for the reservation of the specially-abled/Divyangs & women candidates.
|Name of the Board||AP Study Circle|
|Eligible applicants||SC/ ST/ BCs|
|Name of the Post||Free UPSC/ IBPS Coaching Programme|
|Type of Programme||State govt Scheme|
|Download Application Form||https://apstdc.apcfss.in/UPSC_CivilServicesForm.do|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Coaching Programmes offered||UPSC Civil Services, |
Other Competative Exams