AP YSR Navasakam Scheme YSR Navasakam Login
AP YSR Navasakam scheme new Portal has introduced on 20th November 2019 by the Andhra Pradesh State Honorable Chief Minister Yeduguri Sandinti Jaganmohan Reddy Garu to Implement the nine Schemes in AP state.
AP CM Jaganmohan Reddy Garu has won the Assembly Elections in the year 2019 and he has started more new schemes for Farmers, Students, Old Aged People, Chenetha People, and Below poverty line People.
In this article, we have given detailed information about the AP YSR Navasakam Scheme and its online registration process. So, Beneficiaries who are interested to check the Nine Schemes can go through the below-given information and apply online.
Already, the state government has published nine Schemes registration forms and eligibility Criteria on the Navasakam Portal i.e. www.navasakam.ap.gov.in. Beneficiaries can log in to the Navasam Portal and know the latest Updates about the YSR Navasakam Scheme.
AP YSR Navasakam Scheme website (www.navasakam.ap.gov.in Login)
In the Recent Press Meet, the AP CM Jaganmohan Reddy Garu announced that around 3.55 Crore Beneficiaries have benefited through the welfare schemes from November 2019 to May 2020.
We have released a four thousand Crore budget for the welfare schemes such as Aarogyasri, Pension kanuka, Rice Card, Sunna Vaddi, Kapu Nestham, Netanna Nestham, Amma Vadi, Vahana Mitra, Pelli Kanuka and etc. And we have released the amount based on the Categories, said AP CM.
List of Schemes Implemented by AP Govt:
- Spandana Navasakam AP Rice Card Scheme
- YSR Pension kanuka Card Scheme
- YSR Aarogyasri Card Scheme
- Sunna Vaddi YSR scheme
- Jagananna Amma Vadi
- Kapu Nestham YSR Scheme
- Nethanna Nestham YSR Scheme
- Vahana Mitra YSR Scheme
- Jagananna Cheyutha Scheme
- Financial Assistance to Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas & Tailors
Spandana Navasakam AP Rice Card Scheme:
Under this scheme, the AP Civil Service department has distributed Free rice and ration to the BPL & Poor People and also provided the new ration cards. According to a recent survey, more than 2 lakh new ration cards were issued from November 2019 to May 2020.
- Beneficiaries should not have any food cards issued by the Central or state govt.
- Only BPL and Poor People will eligible for this scheme.
- Beneficiaries’ annual income should not cross 1 lakh.
- No family member should be an MNC and Govt employee.
Beneficiaries who want to know complete details about the AP Navasakam Rice Card Please go here.
YSR Pension kanuka Card Scheme
AP State govt has introduced the YSR Pension kanuka Card Scheme for only Old aged People. Under this scheme, the Old age Beneficiaries will get Rs.3000 Per month.
- The Rural area Beneficiaries’ total family income must be less than ten thousand and in Urban areas people, total family income must be less than Rs.12000/-.
- No Family member must be a state and Central govt as well as an MNC employee.
- No Family Person should have 4 wheeler vehicles such as Car/ Taxi/ CAB.
- Beneficiaries who are getting Pension from the Central govt will not eligible for this scheme.
YSR Aarogyasri Card Scheme:
Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get free Medical Treatment up to 5 lakhs at any of the Government and Private Hospitals throughout Andhra Pradesh.
- Beneficiaries’ total Family Income must be less than 5 lakhs.
- Applicants should not have Car more than one person from the total family.
- Beneficiaries should not have more than 10 acres of wet and dry land.
- State and Central government Employees will not eligible for Aarogyasri Card Scheme.
Sunna Vaddi YSR scheme:
AP CM Garu has recently introduced the Sunna Vaddi Scheme for Poor Rural/ Urban SHG women to provide the loan with low-interest rates. Under this scheme, Both Poor Rural/ Urban SHG women will get 1 lakh for each Group Member.
To know Complete details about the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme please go here.
Jagananna Amma Vadi Scheme:
Jagananna Amma Vodi Programme has initiated by the AP CM Jaganmohan Reddy Garu to provide financial assistance to each Mother/ guardian who are below the Poverty line. Under this Programme, the eligible beneficiaries will get financial aid from Class 1st to Class 12th in all category Schools and Colleges from the academic Session 2019-2020.
To know the detailed Guidelines about theJagananna Amma Vadi Scheme please go here.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme:
The main motto of the Kapu Nestham YSR Scheme is to give financial support to the Kapu women for their livelihood opportunities. Under this scheme, the eligible Kapu Women will get Rs.15000 per annum up to Rs.75000.
- Only Kapu Community-women will eligible for this scheme and Kapu women’s age must be between 45 years to 60 years.
- Kapu Women’s family annual should be less than ten thousand rupees per month for rural areas and twelve thousand rupees per month for Urban area beneficiaries.
- No family members should have 4 wheeled vehicles as well as above 10 acres of wet and dry land.
- The Government and top MNC employees are not allowed to apply for this scheme.
- The Income-tax Payable beneficiaries will not eligible for this Programme.
Nethanna Nestham YSR Scheme:
Under this scheme, the AP state Handlooms & Textiles Department will provide the financial assistance of Rs.25000 per annum for the eligible beneficiaries to modify their Handloom technology and improvement their Handlooms & Textiles business.
- The Beneficiary’s total family annual income should be less than sixty thousand rupees.
- One Person from one family will get this scheme benefit.
Vahana Mitra YSR Scheme:
AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme is a newly launched programme by the AP CM Garu to help the Auto/ Cab/ Taxi Drivers. Under this scheme, every eligible driver will get Rs.10000 from the state govt. And it is only one-time Compensation. Only Auto/ Cab/ Taxi Drivers will allow registering for this scheme.
Beneficiaries can go through this link and Know complete information about this scheme.
|Name of the Portal||AP YSR Navasakam Portal|
|Portal Launched by||AP CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy Garu|
|Scheme name||AP YSR Navasakam Scheme|
|Number of Scheme||Nine|
|Portal Launched On||20/11/2019|
|Name of the State||Andhra Pradesh|
List of Services of Navasakam Portal:
- Know your secretariat
- Secretariat staff mapping
- FAQs (https://navasakam3.apcfss.in/FAQ.jsp)
The Process to log in to the Navasakam Portal:
1st Step: First, Beneficiaries must visit the Navasakam portal i.e. www.navasakam.ap.gov.in, or go to the Navasakam login link i.e. https://navasakam3.apcfss.in/login.do.
2nd Step: Then, Enter the User Name, Password, and Captcha Code on the given blanks.
3rd Step: And hit on the Login button and Sign in to the Navasakam Page.