APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2021-2022 Application Form 10th/ 12th Students
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship is one of the topmost and best Scholarships for 10th and 12th Class Students. APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship is not only offered by a single Organization but also it is offered by State & Central government, other Organizations, and Educational boards in order to help the poor and needy students who are struggling with money for their higher education.
The Main Motto of this Abdul Kalam Scholarship scheme to provide monthly base scholarship awards to eligible students. The Selected 10th/ 12th/ Diploma Courses aspirants will receive Rs.6000 per month. In the same way, the other higher Classes such as PG/ UG/Ph.D. / B.Tech/ M.Tech Courses Students will get Rs.10000 per month.
Here we have given the complete information about the Abdul Kalam Scholarship Scheme Eligibilities, a list of Scholarships under the Abdul Kalam Scheme, Education Qualification, Sanction amount, and How to apply for this Scheme.
So that Beneficiaries who need to enroll your names through the Abdul Kalam or Jamia Millia Islamia websites can go through the links provided below of the article and apply online.
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2021-2022 Application Form Details
Students who are pursuing 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ UG/ PG / Ph.D. Courses can check out the list of the Scholarships provided below and apply online.
list of Scholarships APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarships:
- Kerala Abdul Kalam Scholarship Scheme
- Jamia Millia Islamia Abdul Kalam Scheme
- UG international Abdul Kalam Scheme
- Summer Training Abdul Kalam Scholarship
- APJ Abdul Kalam Post Graduate Fellowship Scheme
- IGNITE Abdul Kalam Scheme awards
1. Kerala Abdul Kalam Scholarship Scheme:
This Scholarship Scheme will be offered by the Kerala State Government, Department of Ministry welfare. The online application process will start from August month to November month every year.
- Students should have an Orignal Aadhar Card and must have a native Certificate of Kerala.
- The Student’s family income must be less than eight lakhs.
- Candidates should be pursuing Diploma Course from Kerala State government polytechnic Colleges.
- The Applicants who are belonging Minority Communities such as Christian, Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsi, and Jain are eligible to enroll in this Scheme. Because this is the Minority Scholarship Scheme.
The Shortlisted Diploma Course Candidates will get an award of Rs.6000 per month from the Kerala State Ministry welfare department. And the Students will get this Scheme benefits for up to three years.
2. Jamia Millia Islamia Abdul Kalam Scheme
This Scheme will be provided by the Jamia Millia Islamia Organization. Every year, the Registration Process for Jamia Millia Islamia Abdul Kalam Scheme will process from December to January.
- Students must have a bonafide Certificate issued by Jamia Millia Islamia Board.
- Contenders must pursue UG and PG Courses on a regular basis.
- The Students Overall attendance of their academic Session must be 75%.
- To avail of this scheme, Students’ family annual income should not exceed 2 lakhs.
- Students must have finished either a 10+2 Standard Class or UG Course.
Jamia Millia Islamia Board will provide the Scholarship amount of Rs.10000/- per annual under this scheme. And only one hundred Students will get these Scholarship rewards. On these 100 Scholarships, 50 Scholarships will be reserved for Female Candidates.
3. UG international Abdul Kalam Scheme
This Scholarship Scheme will offer by the University of Sydney. The Undergraduate international Abdul Kalam Scheme online registration process will begin from August month every year. And it will close in September month.
- Only International candidates will eligible for this Scheme.
- Students who are Studying the UG Course at the University of Sydney will eligible under this Scheme.
- Applicants must have completed their 12th Class in Australian University and International Secondary Education.
Selected applicants will offer 50% of tuition fees for a one-year duration.
4. Summer Training Abdul Kalam Scholarship Scheme
This scholarship will be given by AcSIR. The Summer Training Abdul Kalam Scholarship Online Application Process will start in December month and Close in January month every year.
- Students who are pursuing the 1st-year M.Sc Program and third-year Integrated MSc program or Equelent Course will eligible to enroll their names under this Scheme.
- The Candidates who are Studying B.E/ B.tech Program or Equivalent Course having GPA Score of 8.0 out of 10.0 are eligible.
- Beneficiaries who are pursuing final year ME/M. Tech Program or Equivalent Course are eligible for this Scheme.
Under this Scheme, applicants will get an Rs.25000 scholarship amount in a period of 2 months. And only 20 Students will receive this Scheme benefits. The Travel Allowance is Rs.5000/-.
5. PG APJ Abdul Kalam Fellowship Scholarship Scheme
Every year, This Scheme will provide by the USF (University of South Florida). The APJ Abdul Kalam PG Fellowship Scheme online registration process will begin from December month every year.
- Applicants who have Finished Bachelor’s Degree at a ruptured University are eligible.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of experience at the parent organization.
The Selected candidates will get a tuition fee to waive off from the Selected universities under this Scheme. And they will get a stipend of USD 22000.
|Name of the Scholarship Scheme||APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship|
|Level Of Scheme||State and Central Govt Scholarship|
|Main Objective of this Scheme||To help the Students for providing the Scholarships for 10th /12th/ Diploma/ B.Tech Students|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||10th/ 12th / Diploma/ UG/ PG/ B.tech / P.hd aspirants|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Scholarship Amount||For 10th/ 12th / Diploma Courses- Rs.6000 per month,|
For UG/ PG/ B.tech / P.hd Courses- Rs.10000 per month