APMIP Farmer Registration Portal app, Application Status
APMIP Farmer Registration and Farmers Application Status will be done through the APMIP Portal under the PMKSY Yojana. The PMKSY Yojana has launched on 01-07-2015 with the objective to achieve convergence of investments in the irrigation sector at the field level. The Pradhan Mantri Kishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMSSY) came to light on July 01, 2015, with a prime objective. It wants field-level development in the irrigation sector, by converging finances to improvise the set objectives. In the Year 2019-20, the proposed action plan was to cover over 1.94 lakh hectares, Government of India share, Rs. 460.00 crores, state share including addl. Rs. 896.17 crores, & total financial INR 1356.17 crores.
APMIP Farmer Registration Under PMKSY Scheme
APMIP Horticulture: Center & State Efforts
Under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY), the State government of Andhra Pradesh began AP Micro Irrigation Project (APMIP) Horticulture. The Yojana is a combined effort of the Centre and State, funding for APMIP. From stage to state, the AP state government keeps timely fund disbursement from the State through the CFMS portal to the Centre.
All this to promote the Micro Irrigation Project efficiently. The government of AP has created a subdomain in the horticulture department web portal to make the activity transparent to all. Any farmer or Citizen can enter to seek a clear picture of MIRP activities. The web portal is http://www.horticulturedept.ap.gov.in/Horticulture/MIP_New_Home_Page.aspx.
Objective of PMKSY
- The scheme plans for a holistic approach in providing end-to-end solutions in the Supply chain.
- The scheme designs a proper layout for the execution of water resources utility, distribution network, farm-level applications, and improving the water utilization.
- PMKSY scheme focuses on protecting irrigation by harnessing rainwater and also sources of assured irrigation. These are labeled under ‘Jai Sanchay,’ and ‘Jai Sinchan.’
- PMKSY focuses mainly on Micro Irrigation and at the field, level plans to ensure ‘per drop more water.’
- The Andhra Pradesh Micro Irrigation Project is a special purpose vehicle and functions with a prime objective. It states to pull farmers on a platform and further implement the Micro Irrigation in fields.
- Micro Irrigation can bring about an increase in the country’s GDP. A raise in food production creates food security for the growing population.
APMIP – LaunchPad on November 3, 2003:
1. Improve water utilization efficiently by adapting Micro Irrigation
2. It began in 13 districts of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh. Two authorities were held responsible for the project in every district, district collectors, and project directors.
3. By the year 2019, around 13.12lakh hectares of land came under the Micro Irrigation Project in 16 years.
- APMIP is a completely automated online interactive web portal.
- Aadhar enabled biometric registration and the fund delivery is through the online method only.
5. Out of about 40 companies that are empaneled for Micro Irrigation implementation, farmers are asked to choose one company. The chosen company will have to provide service for 7 years.
APMIP Farmer Registration Process:
The farmer registration process involves biometric registration of APMIP. Aadhar card with land documents form is an important element for APMIP. The farmer will need seccugen Hamster Pro 20 device and it must be procured from Kedia infotech. In order to register, first, the farmer must install drivers and configure it.
1st Step: First, Farmers should visit the APMIP official website i.e. www.horticulturedept.ap.gov.in.
2nd Step: Enter the device serial no and click submit. In this process, remove the alphabets and fill in the remaining alpha-numeric number.
3rd Step: Access page will be opened for driver’s installation. Make a selection of the drivers to download.
4th Step: Click the downloaded drivers and set for installation.
5th Step: Farmer will have to run the SecuGen USB driver installation. Follow the steps in a systematic manner.
6th Step: Farmer registration process with OTP.
7th Step: The farmer must open up the farmer registration option.
8th Step: Enter the farmer’s Aadhar number, pin-code, and fingerprint.
9th Step: In order to generate the OTP, the farmer authentication must be selected and save the entered details.
10th Step: Enter the marital status and spouse Aadhar number.
11th Step: Verify the authentication
12th Step: As a result, a receipt will be generated with OTP.
13th Step: Click on farmer registration through the OTP link in the activity list.
14th Step: Enter the Aadhar Number and Obtained OTP, click the submit button.
15th Step: Registration can be completed in a regular process by entering all the rest of the details, such as, farmer, crop, and MI company.
Skill Development Program: APMIP
In the process of execution of the APMIP, govt. also initiated a skill development program and the following activities are in progress.
1. Provide self-employment to the rural youth in the micro irrigation installations and fittings.
2. To improvise the services for maintenance of MI systems.
3. APMIP has coordinated with M/s Netafim & M/s Jain conducted a 25 days practical program. In which, 5 days were allotted for in-house, and 20 days in the field program for rural youth.
Way Forward: Developments in APMIP Fold:
- All bore wells to be lined up with Micro Irrigation
- Integration of lift irrigation schemes
- Bringing other Agricultural crops under micro-irrigation methods.
- Water intensive crops like sugarcane banana papaya, citrus, and coconut, etc., to be brought under micro-irrigation.
The Process to check the Farmers Survey Via APMIP portal:
1st Step: To find the AP Farmers survey Reports, Users should visit the official website.
2nd Step: On the APMIP Home page, Users should click on the Farmer Survey Option.
3rd Step: There are three types of reports that will be available on the Computer Screen.
- Horticulture Farmer Survey Report
- AP Vegetable Crops Area District Wise Report
AP Vegetable Crop Wise Report
4th Step: Users can select any of the following links among the 3 options and get the report details by entering the important parameters such as Financial Year, District, Mandal, Village, GramPanchayat, Habitation, From Date To Date, Caste.
Farmer Application Status Process:
1st Step: In order to check the Farmer application status, Users should visit the APMIP website.
2nd Step: Scroll down the Home Page and click on the Farmer Portal link placed on the Farmer Related Section.
3rd Step: Now Users should select the Financial Year, District, Mandal, Village, GramPanchayat, MI System type, DPAP/Non-DPAP, Social Status, Category, Farmer ID, and check the Farmer Application status by hitting the get report button.
Also Read: e-sadhana Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
The Process to download APMIP app Online:
Farmers who want to register through the mobile app, can go through the Google Play Store and search for the APMIP app and do the Farmer registration by installing the app.