Atal Pension Yojana Status 2021 APY Scheme Apply Online
Atal Pension Yojana Status: The Central government of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi Garu has launched the Atal Pension Yojana scheme in the year 2015 for the old age and Unauthorised company retirement Beneficiaries to Provide financial support.
Atal Pension Yojana will be applicable to only the beneficiaries who have an age limit of between 40 to 60 years. Under this scheme, the eligible subscribers will get Rs.1000 to Rs.10000 amount as per their eligibility conditions.
Atal Pension Yojana Status 2021 APY Scheme details
The main Objective of the APY Scheme is to provide financial assistance to all 40 to 60 years old aged wage workers or Unorganized sector retirement subscribers. Under this scheme, only 40 to 60 years old aged wage workers or Unorganized sector retirement subscribers will eligible to enroll their names online.
Here we have provided the complete details about the APY Scheme, Atal Pension Yojana Scheme subscribers list, eligibility, how to apply for Atal Pension Yojana online, how to track the Atal Pension Yojana status, withdrawal process of APY and etc. Beneficiaries who are kneely interested to check out the details about the Atal Pension Yojana scheme please read out the below-given data and enroll your names online.
1. The subscribers who need to get this scheme benefits must be the citizen of India.
2. Beneficiaries’ age should not less than 40 years. The applicants whose age is above 40 years will eligible under this scheme.
3. The subscribers should have a bank account and valid mobile number. And also applicants must have an Aadhar card.
who are not eligible for this scheme:
- Other country Citizens are not eligible to enroll their names against the APY Scheme.
2. The government employees and other MNC Private company people are not eligible for this scheme.
3. Applicants whose age limit is less than 40 years are not eligible for this APY Scheme.
Benefits of APY Scheme :
1. APY Scheme has launched for only old aged and retirement People. It is provided by the Central Government of India.
2. The eligible beneficiaries will get pension amounts until the end of their life.
3. subscribers will get a pension amount monthly wise.
4. The above 40 years subscriber’s pension amount is Rs.1000 per month. The physical Handicaped subscriber’s pension amount is Rs.2000 per month. The 60 years old age people will get the pension amount of Rs.3000 per month.
4. The death of subscribers will get Rs.10000 for a single payment. The death subscribers will not get a monthly base pension. Only the State and central government retired death Beneficiary will get monthly base pension amount to his spouse.
5. Above 60 years PWD. Beneficiaries will get Rs.5000 per month.
Required documents to apply for APY Scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Age Proof
- Photo of the applicant
- Bank account passbook front page
- Caste certificate
- PWD Certificate (If any)
- Income certificate (Less than 1.5 lakhs)
|Name of the Scheme||Atal Pension Yojana Scheme|
|Scheme launched by||PM Narendra Modi Garu|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||40 to 60 years aged People and unorganized Sector retirement, people|
|Scheme launched year||2015|
|Post Category||Central & State Government Scheme|
|Name of the Department||Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority(PFRDA)|
|Monthly Pension amount||Rs.1000 to Rs.5000 as per the Beneficiaries category|
How to apply for the Atal Pension Yojana scheme?
To get the pension amount under the Atal Pension Yojana scheme, applicants can follow the steps which we listed below.
1st Step: Beneficiaries who want to apply for the new APY pension scheme, can visit the nearest bank either the private or Government bank sector. And ask for a new pension application form at the help desk. or Download the APY Application form online.
2nd Step: If you don’t have a bank account, the first subscriber must open the savings account.
3rd Step: After that, applicants can fill the application form with personal details such as beneficiary name, father/mother/ husband name, gender, age, date of birth, Education Qualifications, worked company name, Bank account details, Aadhar card number, address of the applicant, valid mobile number and etc. After filling the form, applicants can sign at the bottom of the application form.
4th Step: Attach all required documents such as age proof, Aadhar card, address proof, Current bill, and income certificate and caste certificate, PWD Certificate (If any) and etc.
5th Step: Finally, applicants can submit the application form and attached copies to the bank APY Pension Yojana officer. He will verify the details and register your application online. You will get the User ID and password to the registered mobile number.
6th Step: Beneficiaries can use User ID and password and know the Atal Pension Yojana Status 2020.
APY Application Form:
How to Check Atal Pension Yojana Status 2021:
1st Step: Beneficiaries who want to check the status of the APY Scheme must visit the official website i.e. www.npscra.nsdl.co.in.
2nd Step: Tap on the Login section and click on Subscriber’s NPS regular link and open it on the new page.
3rd Step: Enter User name, Password, and Captcha code. And Click on the submit button.
4th Step: Check your APY pension application status.