BCCL Payslip 2021 BCCL Login Portal Employee Salary Slip
BCCL Payslip 2021: Bharat Coking Limited (BCCL) is a Public Sector Undertaking (Mini Ratna Company) that involves coal mining and allied activities. The Central government took over Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) on 16th October 1971. The company began to manage the operations at Jharia & Raniganj coalfields from January 1972 onwards.
The country is facing a scarce coal resource so, the company ensures a planned development. The government entrusts the company to conduct mining operations to extract bulk quantities of coking coal in the country. With the adoption of sophisticated mining equipment, the government reduced employment in a proportion, 01.03.21(72,222)/31.05.21(43,090).
BCCL Payslip 2021 BCCL Login Portal Employee Salary Slip Details:
Significant Statistical Data:
1. BCCL produces 50 percent of the total prime coking coal needed for the integrated steel sector.
2. In January 1972, coking coal mines (214 in number) were operating in the Jharia & Raniganj coalfields.
3. BCCL operates 36 coal mines in which 11 are underground, 16 opencast, and 09 mixed mines and, it is as per 01.04.20.
4. BCCL opens new operations that include eight coal washeries and four under construction. The new mines are in 13 areas with washery division inclusive. The company formed it for administrative convenience.
1. To conduct the mining operations of coal and coal products in a planned manner. The product must be marketed efficiently and derive economic benefits.
2. Keeping in view the safety, conservation, and quantity, the mining operations must be in an eco-friendly environment.
1. In the primary energy sector, the company wants to emerge as a global player.
2. The main aim of the BCCL is to stay committed to provide more energy security to the country. Along with this, the organization strives to attain an environmentally and socially sustainable scaleup. Adopt the best practices in delivering the products from mines to market.
BCCL branches out to Eight Subsidiaries:
The company has eight subsidiaries.
- Coal India Limited (CIL)
- Central Coalfields Limited (CCL).
- Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL)
- Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL)
- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL)
- Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)
- Central Mine Planning and Design Institute Limited (CMPDIL)
BCCL Mobile apps:
BCCL has released mobile apps to serve the purpose of its employees, customers, and stakeholders. The BCCL launched more mobile apps which are available on the Mobile apps section.
The List of apps are:
- BCCL ABHAYA App
- Koyla Vitaran Vishwas BCCL
- UTTAM Coal Apps
- Mobile App for power coal consumers
- Coal Mine Surveillance & Management System
- Khanan Prahari app and etc.
Benefits of the BCCL online web portal:
1. The company got the BCCL portal designed simply so that even the uneducated can follow it.
2. The portal provides all essential services to the employees and customers and can omit visits to the HR department.
3. The portal provides a user name and password to every employee. It means that every employee can access their information in a private mode.
4. The portal service enables employees to check their salary details and, the company maintains transparent and genuine methods.
5. The complete information on the employees enables the government to draw analytics.
6. The employment information helps their employees plan their future concerning pensions, loans, salaries, etc.
7. The employee can apply for leave online and view the application status.
8. The production review and reports are available on the portal.
9. The HR department posts the employees’ promotions, transfers orders online.
10. The employee can view the company’s performance on sales and marketing updates.
BCCL Payslip Employee Login:
1st Step: Open the web portal i.e. www.bcclweb.in and, on the home page, click on the employee login. An employee login module will be on display. Enter the username and password.
2nd Step: The employee can view the payslips page and need to select the month and year. A new page gets displayed and, the payslip of the desired month will be on display.
Change the Password:
A password needs to be changed whenever an employee finds a security breach. The web portal provides ways to change the password.
1. Open the web portal www.bcclweb.in the address bar. Click on the change password.
2. A new page will be on display. Enter the old password, and create a new password and re-enter the new password to mark confirmation.
|Company Name||Bharat Coking Limited (BCCL)|
|Post Category||State govt Programme|
|Type of Sector||Central government|
|Name of the Post||BCCL Payslip 2021|
|BCCL Mobile apps||Check Here|
Also Read: Key2benefits Card Login