Bihar Society Registration 2021 Login Application Status
Bihar Society Registration: The basic meaning of society is when it came to existence was to support and function on a specific purpose. The usual ways of functioning are to deliver a non-profitable service.
Bihar Society Registration Act, 1860, allows societies to get registered and provide them a state of legal entity. In the Bihar government, the Office of Registrar of Society is entrusted with the authority to ensure the registration of a society.
Bihar Society Registration Complete details:
Societies Registration Act, 1860:
The registration act, 1860 forms certain rules and regulations under which a society is authorized to get registered. Section 20 under the Act, specifies certain formats to be fulfilled by the society that is entitled to registration. Society has to comply with the basic requirement set by the Act.
Firstly, it must fill the relevent prescribed form at the time of Bihar Society-registration. The application Form must have the particulars of the individuals about seven or more. Those should have an association to a literary, scientific, or charitable purpose.
Purpose of Registration:
Society Registration Act allows societies to get registered to perform certain social obligations and they should suit the following purposes.
1. Promoting science, education, literature of fine arts.
2. Spreading of valuable knowledge.
3. Management of libraries, reading rooms for general use. The participants can be members of such libraries or the general public.
4. Spread political education.
5. Establishment and maintenance of galleries constituting paintings, and other forms of art-work.
6. Encyclopaedia of History, philosophical, scientific inventions, designs, and instructions.
7. Activities that benefit society by promoting social welfare.
Memorandum of Association:
The following details are essential in the Memorandum of Association.
1. Memorandum of Association contain the important details such as society Name, the object of the Authority, name, address, occupation of the Directors, Governers and the board.
2. The official address of the society where the office resides.
3. If the premises are rented, then no objection certificate of the house owner in a bond paper signed in presence of an executive magistrate.
4. The Deputy Superintendent of police should issue a certificate of verification in regard to character and antecedents.
The society will containe a copy of Terms of Coditions, Rules & regulations.. It should be certified by the governing body.
Bye-Laws of Society:
1. The Registrar must find a copy of its regulations attached to the MOA. Then, only the registration of a society shall be permitted.
2. The bye-laws should contain the Composition of the Governing Body.
3. Members should be provided with facilities to conduct an inspection and also maintenance of the register of members.
4. A written record that mentions the election, appointment, and resignation or even removal of the persons of the governing body. They can be the president, the secretary, or other members of the governing body.
5. Need to maintain the documentation of holding meetings of the organization, quorum, notice for meetings, method of voting, and proxy voting if allowed.
6. The maintenance and audit of accounts on a regular basis.
7. Members of the society may have held the inspection of accounts and the proceedings of the meetings. They must be put on record.
While submitting the application form at the registrar’s office, the following documents are to be placed in the attachment.
Every member of the society must sign in the space allotted in the bye-laws, and three members should sign with their seal. They are President, General Secretary, and Treasurer.
Applicable Charges at ROS:
An applicant can make a society registered at the registrar of societies, ROS, by remitting the officiated fee in the state of Bihar.
1. Society functioning outside Bihar – INR 25000.00
2. Society functioning in Bihar – INR 15000.00
3. For any kind of amendment in the memorandum of association or rules and regulations, then, INR15000.00.
4. To seek a certified copy of any documents – INR 500.00.
Bihar Society Registration Process:
1st Step: The New Users who wish to register on the Prohibition, Excise & Registration Dept of Bihar, should visit the Official website i.e. https://biharregd.bihar.gov.in/Society/Home.aspx.
2nd Step: On the Home Page, Users should click on the Registration Option.
3rd Step: A new Users Registration Form will open on the Computer Screen as shown below.
4th Step: The Users should enter the details such as Name, Email ID, Password, Confirm Password, Mobile Number, Land Line Number, Captcha code and click on the Create User Button.
5th Step: After sucecssfull completion of the New user Bihar Society Registration, User should go back to the Home page and login the page using the Email ID, password.
Note: The Firm Registration Process is as same as Bih Society Registration. User must follow the above steps and complete the Firm Registration online.
|Name of the Scheme||Bihar Society Registration|
|Department Name||Prohibition, Excise & Registration Dept. Govt. of Bihar|
|Eligible Users||Bihar state Citizens|
|More of Registration||Online|
|Article Category||State govt scheme|
Also Read: e-labarthi Pension Payment Status List 2021
The Process to view application status Online:
1st Step: The view the application status, users must visit the official website i.e. www.biharregd.bihar.gov.in.
2nd Step: Scroll down the Home Page and click on the View application status link.
3rd Step: A Login page will open on the new tab.
4th Step: Now, Users should provide the User Name, Password, Captcha code and view the application status by login the page.