Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2021 Free Laptop Distribution Status
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana: The Odisha government has launched a new scheme that will benefit the students of the 11th and 12th standards. The government is providing laptops for free. They will be of immense use at the time of Covid-19 since classes are all online across Odisha.
The Free Laptop distribution for Class 11th & 12th students comes under the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran scheme. The laptop can be used to view online classes, and even operate YouTube for the digital learning process. The Odisha state Class 11th and 12th students in their final year can understand the technological advancement in India. Thereby visualizing themselves in real life.
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2021 Apply Online Free Laptop Distribution Details:
- The state govt main aim to distribute a free laptop in the educational curriculum is to help financially challenged students.
- When students complete their 12th class and get into a competitive world, they will find it easy to meet the challenges in a technological environment. Hence the government does its part of the job of distributing the laptop to the needy. The students who obtain the laptops can improve their technical knowledge and be able to compete at the National level.
- Moreover, the lack of technical gadgets in hand is another reason for students of 11th and 12th standards unable to participate in digital learning.
- The free distribution of laptops will substitute their requirement for it.
Benefits of the Scheme:
1. The Government of Odisha decides to enable the scheme for the 11th and 12th students. To know in which way the scheme shall benefit, it is stated below.
2. The laptops will bring in technological advancements in the minds of the passing outboard students of Odisha.
3. The scheme offers to Odisha students about 15000 laptops.
4. The students will be able to make use of the laptops and get their doubts clarified by utilizing the features in the device.
5. The scheme does take students to get closer to different online teaching methods made available in the country.
6. The government of Odisha distributes to the beneficiaries by raising 30 nodal centers across Odisha.
7. Odisha govt will distribute the free Laptops for the Meritorious 11th & 12th Class students.
Complete details of Free Laptop Distribution:
The Free laptop distribution will be done under the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana in the following manner.
The Odisha government will distribute free laptops to the Class XI & XII candidates who belong to Arts, Commerce, Science, Professional, Sanskrit streams.
- Arts- 5445
- Commerce- 1196
- Science- 6969
- professional- 200
- Sanskrit- 390
Conditions of Eligibility:
- The student who wants to apply for the laptop will have to fulfill the following conditions.
- The laptop distribution is confined to the students of Odisha.
- The student must belong to a Government school and should be doing 12th class.
- The students who are listed in the merit shall be issued free laptops.
- Students should have scored at least 70 percent in their final examination.
- The student who is applying for the laptop should be between 18 and 25 years.
- Students of 11th & 12th Class who applied for the CHSE exams shall be considered for this scheme.
- The scheme also enrolls students of Shri Jagannath Sanskrit University.
- The scheme applies to students who have completed the Upashastri degrees and they shall be taken to consideration.
Documents for Uploading on Portal:
The students must submit supportive documents for the free laptop yojana
- Students Identity Proof like Aadhar card or Ration Card or Voter ID Card
- Address Proof like Aadhar Card or Electricity Bill or gas Bill
- 10th Class Memo
- Mark sheet of 12th standard.
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate (If any)
The Online Application Process of the Yojana:
The applicant can follow the step-by-step guide to apply for the free laptop scheme as announced by the Odisha Government: –
1st Step: To apply for this Yojana, Students must visit the official website direct link i.e. http://dheodisha.gov.in/Higher-Education/laptop-distribution.aspx
2nd Step: On the home page of the Higher Education Department, Odisha, one can find ‘Odisha Laptop Distribution.’
3rd Step: Click on the link and download the official notification for a free laptop scheme.
4th Step: Students must go through the guidelines made available in the notification.
5th Step: Students must fill in the application online and also attach the required documents.
6th Step: Make a submission of the application form at the concerned office/college/department/principal office.
The Process to View the Merit List of the Students:
In order to obtain the merit list of the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, a student must follow the simple procedure.
1. To view the List of Meritorious Students details, visit the official web Portal link i.e. http://dheodisha.gov.in/laptop19-20/index.htm.
2. On the home page of List of Meritorious Students, a student can view the District Wise Cut-Off, Laptop Distribution Abstract, Laptop Guideline by clicking the View Option.
3. Once you hit on the View option on the List of Meritorious Students page, Students can check the Merit list and laptop-issued candidates’ names on the Screen.
4. If a student is included in the scheme, then the name will be displayed in the merit list.
Also Read: HRMS Odisha Login
|Yojana Name||Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana|
|Launched by||Odisha Govt|
|Eligible Students||Class 11th and 12th Stds|
|Merit list||Check here|
|Post Category||State govt scheme|