BSSB Madhyama Results 2021 Bihar Sanskrit Shiksha Result Download
BSSB Madhyama Results 2021 were declared through the BSEB Patna Portal in May 2021. Students are informed that you can able to download the BSSB Madhyama Name wise Results using the Center code and Roll number. Bihar Sanskrit Shiksha Board, BSSB every year conducts the exam in March and it declares Madhyama results online in May month. The Online registration of the Madhyama 2021 has started in January 2021 through the BSEB Pat Portal.
BSSB Madhyama Results 2021 Bihar Sanskrit Shiksha Result Details:
In order to view the Madhyama 2020 and Madhyama 2021 examination Results, students can go through the official portal and download name-wise results. The Bihar BSSB Management has published the Madhyama 2021 exam results in May last week 2021. Students who have verified it can go through the link listed below and download Marks online.
Passing Marks in BSSB:
- The Board of BSSB decides the minimum marks that a student requires to pass the examination.
- Bihar BSSB board makes thirty-three percent as a minimum mark required to pass the Madhyama test every year. A student will need to seek 33 percent in all three Sanskrit subjects.
- Students who have passed the examination can collect the original mark sheet at their schools.
Functions of the Board:
- BSSB is the state government Boy established by the Bihar state to Organize an examination at the end of the Secondary School Stage and also it prescribes diploma courses for study.
- In twice a year, the BSSB Board organizes the Secondary school exams. The Annual Secondary School Madhyama exams will conduct in the months of February & March and the BSSB Supplementary exam will organize in August and September months every year.
- The Complete responsibility of conducting the Madhyama exams and declaring the results will take place by the BSSB Board.
- The board also organizes the Diploma in Physical Education (DPE), Certificate in Physical Education (CPE), and Teachers Training Examination (TTE).
History of BSSB:
With the declaration of the Bihar Sanskrit Education Act, in 1957, Bihar Sanskrit Shiksha Board was established in Patna on December 4th, 1987. In fact, in the year 1973, the Sanskrit Shiksha began in a multi-storied building with minimum amenities. In fact, in the year 1973, the Sanskrit Shiksha began in a multi-storied building with minimum amenities. The BSS Board progressively creates a difficult structure of multiple exam sub-systems. Holding academic excellence of four decades, BSSB improves high school education in Bihar thereby covering 3,42.239 square kilometers. It stretches in 32 districts with about 6000 schools.
In the year 2000, the BSSB board has released statistics that are eight lakhs of students in Bihar in various level streams. At the end of the SSL, the board will organize the exams as per the scheduled process defined in the Constitution. The board of Sanskrit Shiksha will execute objectives in accordance with the regulations & rules.
Bihar Madhyama Results: Performance in 2020:
In 2019, 20000 students participated in the Bihar Madhyama Exam and the test was conducted in three categories, 1, 2, & 3. The Madhyama results were cleared by 17, 232 out of the 20000 candidates who appeared for exams. In 2019, the cumulative percentage of pass out was 93.55 percent. In this exam, the percentage of pass-outs for boys (94.10 %) and girls (93.10%) and boys have achieved high pass scores.
The board of directors of BSSB requested Dr. Bharti Mehta in a written representation in regard to Bihar Sanskrit Shiksha Board Results in the year 2019. The representation speaks about the disclosure of student’s mistakes, student errors, and correction of mistakes in marks sheets. The panel is said to review the request and make decisions accordingly.
- The board wants to help in establishing a proper environment, where students acquire knowledge and technical skills enabling them to be competitive globally.
- To acquaint the students with the socio-cultural and economic ethos of the nation.
- To develop a balanced perception of life.
To perform its functions as a premier technology institute. Further, it continues to be recognized for its quality education and human values.
Bihar Sanskrit Shiksha Mission:
Teaching and research on emerging technologies in a cross-cultural environment. Working on enabling technologies for social transformations.
|Board Name||Bihar Sanskrit Shiksha Board (BSSB)|
|Examination Name||Madhyama 2021 exam|
|Exam Date||March 2021|
|Madhyama 2021 Result link||http://result.bssbpat.com/Madhyama_21.aspx|
Steps to get the BSSB Madhyama Results 2021:
1st Step: To view the Madhyama 2021 exam result, students should visit the BSSB official website i.e. www.bssbpat.com.
2nd Step: Click on the Results Option on the BSSB home page as shown below.
3rd Step: Once tapping the Result Option, Students will have to select the center code and enter the roll number. Now, Click on the Go button and download the Mahdyama 2021 Exam Results.
4th Step: On the next webpage, details of the exam date, center information, marks, and roll number, etc. are available on display.
5th Step: The marks of all six theory subjects can be viewed on the webpage.