CEO Assam Voter ID Status 2020 Download PDF Electoral Roll List
CEO Assam Voter ID Staus 2020: The Assam State Government Election commission invites the applications from the Assam State Citizens whose age limit is crossed 18 years to provide the New Voter ID Cards. The Voter ID card is an Important Document to cast their vote and also it will play like an Identity Proof of the applicant.
CEO Assam Voter ID 2020 Download PDF Electoral Roll List
The Indian Citizens above the eighteen years of age are eligible to apply for New Voter ID Card to cast their vote in State as well as Central Level Elections. However, all the Male and Female Assam State Citizens who need to participate in the Electoral process are required to apply for New Voter ID Card by providing any of the eligibility Proof of the applicant.
The Election Commission will issue the Voter ID Card by checking the Personal and address proof of the applicant. And it will be issued to Individuals if they apply for the new voter card with the proper credentials.
The Assam Election Commission will take responsibility to conduct the elections smoothly without the hassle and also it will help the Citizens to apply for new Voter ID Cards. Assam State is one of the largest States in India and it has created the Simple process to register for new Voter ID Cards.
Importance of Voting:
Voting allows the Male and female above 18 years, citizens, to Participate in the Process of governing the State and Country and it can be helped the People to bring out the human resources from the State and Central Government.
Also Read: NVSP Status 2020
The Online Process to apply for CEO Assam Voter ID Card:
The Election Commission of Assam and Election Officers have made the registration process of New Voter card Smooth and easiest way to register their names Online mode.
Here we have presented the Simple process for new registration. Applicants can follow up on the steps and apply Online. Applicant, no need to wait for a long time to download the CEO Assam New voter ID Card and they can track their Status only.
1st Step: Applicants first visit the Official website of CEO Assam i.e. www.ceoassam.nic.in. This website will help to download the New Application form of Assam Voter ID Card.
2nd Step: And next, Citizens can Click on Download Form and then select Form 6.
3rd Step: After that, applicants can choose Languages such as English, Bengali, and Assamese.
4th Step: After getting the application form, candidates need to fill up the details like Name of the applicants, father name, Mother name, Addhar Card number, Perminanet address, Temporary address, Age and Gender.
5th Step: Next, applicants can attach documents like Address Proof, ID proof and Photo of the applicant. And then Submit the application form.
6th Step: Finally, applicants will get the reference ID. Beneficiaries can track your Voter.
How to apply for Assam Voter ID Card Offline?
To register the new voter card offline mode, applicants can follow the below-listed steps and go for further process.
1. To apply for a new Voter card in Assam State, applicants can visit the nearest electoral office.
2. And Collect the Form 6 application and Start to fill the application form with your personal details munual mode.
3. After filling the details attach require documents like Address Proof, ID proof and Photo of the applicant.
4. Finally, Submit your filled hard Copy of application to the electoral officer or Post your complete hard Copy of application to the ECI Board through Postal.
Also Read: AP Voter ID Card Status 2020
Necessary Documents to Apply for Assam Voter ID Card:
- Ration card or Aadhar Card or PAN Card or Passport or driver’s license
- Present Electricity Bill
- Age Proof
- Photo of the applicant
Track the Status of Assam Voter ID Card:
The Assam CEO official website which is (http://ceoassam.nic.in/) is not working Currently to know the Status of Assam Voter ID Card. However, applicants may track your Voter ID Card Status through NVSP website i.e. www.nvsp.in.
1. First, applicants can reach the NVSP official website i.e. nvsp.in and then click on track application Status to know the Status of Assam Voter id Card.
2. And then, Assam State Citizens who have registered for New Voter ID Card must have to provide the reference ID and Click on track.
3. Finally, you will get the Status of Assam Voter ID Card.