DTE Maharashtra Merit List 2020-21 Check 1st, 2nd & Final List Now
DTE Maharashtra Merit List 2020-21 for admissions in SSC/ HSC Diploma, Polytechnic, engineering, pharmacy, and other courses are going to release by the Technical Education Board of Maharashtra on 2nd September 2020. The Maharashtra DTE board has advertised the Official Notification for admissions in Diploma and other technical courses on 7th August 2020 and they have invited filled SSC/ HSC/ Direct 2nd Diploma and engineering courses admission forms from the capable and Eligible candidates from 10th august 2020 through DTE Maha portal.
The DTE diploma and other courses admissions application fee for general candidates is Rs.400 and the reserved candidate’s fee is RS. 300. The Officials have closed the online registration forms on 25th august 2020. Every year, the Maharashtra Technical Education Board completes the admission process during May and June months and they will start the Classes from August month. But this academic year 2020-2021 has delayed due to the Noval coronavirus outbreak.
DTE Maharashtra Merit List 2020-21 (1st, 2nd, 3rd Merit list)
Successfully, the Maha DTE board has completed the Online application process for admissions in different courses in august 2020. Now, the applicants who have enrolled for the SSC diploma, HSC diploma, and engineering/ Technical courses are waiting for the Final Merit list.
It is to be noted that the officials will start the verification of application forms from 25th August 2020 and they will reveal the provisional merit list on 28th august 2020. Applicants can raise the complaint against the provisional merit list from August 29th to 31st august 2020.
Applicants are requested that you can able to view the final Merit list of DTE Maharashtra admissions 2020-21 on 02/09/2020. For more information like Counseling dates, original certificates verification process, reporting date in the respective college, and classes starting dates will be available here soon. Please be connected with digitria.in portal and get new updates about the DTE Maharashtra admissions.
Types of Admissions:
- Post SSC & HSC Diploma Admissions 2020-2021
- Direct Second Year Diploma Admissions
- Engineering and Technical Courses Admissions
1. Contenders must complete SSC or equivalent courses in the reputed institute or Organization in Maharashtra state.
2. No other state candidates will allow getting admissions in DTE Maharashtra Board.
3. The applicants must be a citizen of Maharashtra state.
|Name of the Article||DTE Maharashtra Admissions Final Merit list|
|Board||Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra|
|Name of the Courses||SSC Diploma, |
Direct 2nd Year Diploma,
|Category of the post||Merit list|
|Application Fee||General- Rs.400Reserved- Rs.300|
Also Read: OFSS Bihar Merit list 2020
|DTE Maha Admission Notice issued date||07/08/2020|
|Online apply Starting date||10/08/2020|
|Last date to apply Online||25/08/2020|
|Applications Verification dates||11th to 25th August 2020|
|Provisional Merit list issue date||28th August 2020|
|Provisional Merit list Objection dates||29/08/2020 to 31/08/2020|
|Final Merit list release date||02/09/2020|
The process to check the DTE Maharashtra final Merit list 2020:
1. Applicants are requested to visit the DTE Maharashtra portal i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
2. And check the Final merit list of DTE Maha Admissions for the latest the academic year 2020-2021 link on the DTE Maha portal Home page.
3. Next, applicants can view the PDF Files on the new page.
4. Check the list of applicants shortlisted by the DTE Maharashtra Technical Education Board.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q 1: what are the official portals of DTE Maharashtra?
Answer: The official’s portals of DTE diploma Maharashtra are www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
Q 2: when will start Diploma and other courses Classes in DTE Maharashtra?
Answer: We are expecting that the classes for SSC diploma, HSC diploma, and engineering courses will begin from September last week 2020.
Q 3: What are the necessary documents required to attend the DTE Maharashtra documents verification?
Answer: Candidates need to carry the below-listed certificates to the allotted centers
- Original academic certificates along with 2 sets of Xerox copies.
- Applicants Identity proof like Aadhar card/ address proof/ Driving license/ voter ID card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Applicants DTE Maharashtra admissions form
- Transfer certificate (TC)
- Bonafide (previous academic year).
- Two-pass photographs.
Q 4: What is the admission fee for diploma and other courses of DTE Maharashtra?
Answer: The admission fee for SSC diploma, HSC diploma, engineering, and other technical courses will be varied based on the course. The complete details about the admission fee will be added here soon. Please keep in touch with us.
|Post SSC Diploma Admissions|
|Post HSC Diploma Admissions|
|Direct 2nd Year Diploma Admissions|
|DTE Maha Final Merit list 2020-21||Check here|