E-Grantz 3.0 Scholarship 2021 Registration, Login Apply Online & Track Status
E-Grantz 3.0 Scholarship is a State government scheme introduced by the Kerala backward community department. E-Grantz 3.0 Programme is an Online Centralized system for the disposal of scholarships for all streams such as Pre- Matric and Post Matric students of economically Backward Classes in the Kerala state.
Grantz 3.0 Scholarship scheme has implemented with the new Software solution to distribute the scholarships for all eligible students across Kerala state.
Mostly, all educational Institutes will encourage the beneficiaries to apply for the Scholarships through their website and provide Financial assistance based on their academic Score and Merit. Similarly, the Government of Kerala also is now asking for the E-Grantz 3.0 Scholarships application forms from the Interested aspirants.
To enroll in the E-Grantz 3.0 Scholarships Programme, students should provide basic details such as the Name of the Candidate, Father’s Name, Gender, Mobile Number, Address, Email ID, Bank Account Details and etc.
Through the same Basic details, the Kerala Backward community Board will disburse educational assistance and scholarships throughout the period of their education. The Provision for institutions also will be accepted for registering scholarship forms In case, any student will not able to apply for the E-Grantz 3.0 Scholarships Online.
E-Grantz 3.0 Scholarship 2021 Registration Status Details
To distribute the eGrantz Scholarships for all post-Matric and Pre matric Students, the state govt has launched the single window scholarship portal i.e. https://egrantz.kerala.gov.in/. So, all contenders are requested to enroll their names with the basic details through the Grantz scholarship portal on or before dates. The Complete scholarship information regarding the Importance of the scheme, Eligibility Conditions, Age limit, Mode of Registration, Selection Process is given below.
The objective of the Programme:
Kerala state govt main aim is to encourage the Students of Economically backward through this new Programme and give monetary assistance for the period of their Education. Under the E-Grantz scheme, all eligible poor students will get financial support for their higher education. E-Grantz scheme will help the students to become a good economic condition.
1. Applicants who wish to enroll the e-Grantz scholarship scheme must be a Citizen of India and should stay in Kerala state.
2. Students must maintain a minimum of 75% of Attendance for the whole academic year.
3. Candidates should get admissions into the Post matric and Pre matric Courses in the recognized Institutes or Universities across Kerala.
4. Students must get admissions in the respective Institute or Organization in Merit & Reservation Quota.
5. Candidates should belong to SC/ ST/ OBC and Economically Backward Categories.
6. The OBC/ EBC Category student’s family annual income should not cross one lakh for +2 Course, Professional, Degree, and PG level Courses.
7. There is no annual Income limits for the SC/ ST / OEC category students.
Key Benefits of the Scheme:
The Grantz Scholarship Key Benefits for OBC and SC/ OEC students are given below.
Key Benefits for OBC Students:
- Under the Grantz Scholarship, the Students of OBC will get a travel allowance of Rs160 who are studying 10+2 Courses.
- The Day scholars who are studying Post graduation and other Professional & technical courses will get Rs.200 and hostellers will get Rs.250 per month.
- The Day scholars & hostellers of Diploma / Polytechnic students will receive Rs.100 and Rs.150 per month respectively.
Key Benefits for SC/OEC Students:
- Through the Grantz 3.0 Scheme, all SC/ OEC Candidates who are pursuing 10+2 in the respective colleges which are less than eight KM will get travel allowances up to Rs.630 per month.
- Students who are pursuing respective courses in colleges that distance is more than 8 KM will obtain travel allowances of Rs.750 per month.
- The Students who are studying for Professional Degree and PG-level Courses will get rent allowances up to Rs.1500 per month.
Key Documents for the scholarship:
- Aadhar Card/ PAN Card
- Active Bank Account Frontpage Passbook
- Address Proof (Voter ID Card/ Aadhar Card/ Electricity Bill)
- Caste Certificate
- Annual Income Proof for EBC/ OBC Students
- Respective College or Institute ID Card
- Academic Certificates
|Name of the Scholarship Scheme||E-Grantz 3.0|
|Launched by||Kerala State Backward Community Development Department|
|Eligible Students||SC/ ST/ EBC/ OBC and other Backward Category Students|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Objective||To offer monetary assistance for the poor Students.|
|Online Registration Dates||Check Here|
Also Read: MCM Scholarship 2021 Apply online
E-Grantz 3.0 Scholarships Scheme Online One time Registration Process:
Students of SC/ ST/ OBC/ EBC/ OEC who wish to apply for this scheme should complete the One-time registration and create the User Name and password.
1st Step: First, Candidates must visit the Official website of the Grantz Scholarship Portal.
2nd Step: On the Grantz Scholarship Portal Home Page, Students can go through the One-time registration section placed at the bottom of the page.
3rd Step: Students will get the Aadhar Number Validation page on the Display. Here, applicants will have to feed the form with the Aadhar Number, Name of the Student, and complete the Adhaar Validation by tapping the Valid Aadhar button.
4th Step: After validating the Aadhar verification, Students can create the User name and password to log in to the Student Login Page.
5th Step: Now, Candidates must come back to the Home page and click on the Student Login button.
6th Step: Next, applicants should provide the email ID/ Aadhar Number and Password. And, Open the Grantz Scholarship Application Form by hitting the sign-in button.
7th Step: Then, Students must fill up the Scholarship application form with the basic personal details and educational details and submit their application form Online.
Track Scholarship Application Status Online:
1. Go to the e-grantz scholarship scheme portal.
2. Click on the Track application Status.
3. Feed the details such as Aadhar Number, Date of birth, and track the application Status Online by hitting the Track application button.