Odisha e-Lectures Portal for UG/ PG Students Login Watch Science, Arts Videos
e-Lectures Portal has been launched by the Honorable Higher Education Minister Mr. Dr. Arun Kuman Sahoo for the UG/ PG courses in Khushi Bhavan on 8th July 2021. The Government of Odisha develops a digital portal for the students of Under Graduation and Post Graduation.
The digital portal is the ‘Virtual Tutorial Project’. The tagline of the project: ‘Platform for starting learning equity amongst tribal students of Odisha.’ The University wants undergraduate /post-graduate students to benefit from the digital classes.
In the State of Odisha, many students are under-privileged and require support and attention from other communities. In such circumstances, the University planned to take education to their doorsteps. The e-learning process is on an altogether different platform.
But, once a student gets accustomed to it, the process of learning can be beneficial. It can save time, energy, and money. When students get adapted to the e-learning process, duplication of work gets eliminated and, the administration does progress n a hassle-free atmosphere.
e-Lectures Portal for UG/ PG Arts, Science, Commerce Videos:
1. Odisha is a state with a high tribal population and, it needs to address the problem. In the field of education, the Government creates a digital platform for better learning among tribals. The University introduces a ‘virtual tutorial project.’ This system can provide support to the classroom learning methods.
2. In several regions of Odisha, schools are understaffed, and students may find difficulty in learning. In such situations, digital platforms do create a change when learned through them.
3. Animation software is put to use in the creation of digital modules. are created with the animation software. Expert teachers do engage concepts in audio and video format in a virtual model. Students can listen and revise the classes from the recorded videos in a more efficient manner.
4. Subjects are produced in Odisha and English, thus providing bilingual support. This kind of learning process will make students conversant in multiple languages.
Chip Technology Embed Digital Learning:
1. The government issues a microchip to every student.
2. A chip contains information that would demonstrate the theoretical learning and practical sessions. It has course material, lectures, problem-solving workouts, etc.
3. This Chip inserts into smartphones, tablets, phablets, laptops, desktops, computers, etc.
4. Additional learning material is made available in open-source connectivity. The syllabus would cover B. A, B. Com, and B.Sc.
UG Learning for Various Streams:
1. The new education system will be a choice-based semester credit system. The syllabi are distributed to the students in microchips to ensure teaching at the grassroots level. It will bridge the digital divide that lasts between the Urban and remotest areas.
2. In the first instance, Science and Commerce content will be in English while Arts and Humanities content will be in Odia.
Search e-lectures for UG/ PG Videos:
1st Step: Students of UG/ PG must open the web browser and insert the web portal address i.e. https//vtputkal.odisha.gov.in and click the search button.
2nd Step: The address bar will redirect to a new web page, the home page of the ‘Virtual Tutorial Project.’
3rd Step: A student can view the syllabus by hovering from art e-lectures, commerce e-lecture, and science e-lecture.
4th Step: In the middle of the page, select the desired ones, stream, semester, honors, paper, and unit. And click the submit button.
5th Step: A table of the selected fields will be on display. Click the video icon against the chosen topic. It will redirect to another web page.
6th Step: The video class is made available. Click the download button.
7th Step: The page will redirect to a new page, and enter the details in the fields. They are personal details & institution details. After completion, click the ‘submit button.’
8th Step: The student can get the download of the chosen topic on the device.
Latest Videos Available on the Portal:
|Stream||Number of Videos|
|Name of the Portal||Odisha e-Lectures Portal|
|Portal Launched by||Odisha govt Higher Education Honorable Minister Dr. Arun Kuman Sahoo|
|Portal Launched Date||8th July 2021|
|Eligible Students||UG/ PG Students of Odisha|
|Courses||Arts, Science, Commerce|
|Article Category||State government Scheme|
Also Read: UP URISE Portal Login