ESIC TRRN Status 2021 UMANG app EPFO Portal Track Online Status
ESIC EPFO TRRN Status: Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) under the guidelines of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India came to force on 15th November 1951.
The ESIC began to render health insurance cover to all those who sought membership. The beneficiaries are the registered employees under the registered firm or company of a country. Now, Employee State Insurance Corporation provides provision to secure the livelihood of the employees in their old age.
For this, the Employee Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) helps the employees of ESIC to seek pension. The employees can learn more about provident fund matters at the official website which is www.unifiedporal-epfo.epfindia.gov.in.
The article describes the EPFO, ESIC benefits, and multiple ways to login into the web portal. Every wage worker can enter and seek benefits and in the below lines tracking the TRRN is in the description.
ESIC TRRN Status ESIC EPFO Portal Details:
Govt Sets in the Launch EPFO Portal:
1. Earlier days, the enrollment in the employees’ state insurance corporation was a cumbersome process. A lot of paperwork was involved in the enrollment procedures. Even, getting their provident fund information from the records took a lot of time.
2. With the advent of digitalization, the IFMS at the center sets in a digital platform for the employees. It is to get access to their provident fund records online.
3. Another advantage the registered employees can have as they can check their TRRN details. They needn’t make rounds around the EPFO.
4. The government launches a mobile app called UMANG and any government employee can gain access with the department to note the provident fund details.
Employees of Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) receive the benefits of provident fund and the scheme is highly beneficial. The ESIC EPFO programme provides the employees a gift at the time of retirement. It is a procedure that makes the employer and employee contributions for PF.
How to track ESIC EPFO TRRN Status Online?
In the EPFO portal, an employee can track ESIC TRRN status and it is possible if the employee follows the simple steps as stated below.
1st Step: Open the browser and Enter the EPFO official website, it is https://unifiedportal-epfo.epfindia.gov.in/publicPortal/no-auth/misReport/home/loadSearchTrrnHome.
2nd Step: The webpage shall be redirected to the Search TRNN page. The employee will have to verify the details of the TRRN Status that is present on the Home page.
3rd Step: The employee must enter the TRRN number, captcha code, and click on the search button, and then one can view the TRRN status.
Check ESIC EPFO TRRN Status via Mobile App:
1. An employee must open the Play store on a Smartphone and search the UMANG app on the Search bar. As the UMANG app web page gets opened and clicks on the install button on the webpage.
2. After installation of the app the employee must enter the mobile number or Aadhar number and Create MPIN on the UMANG mobile app. The employee can benefit from the UMANG app services.
3. The employee must click on the check TRRN status link. Then, enter the TRRN number or the registered mobile number and track the TRNN status on the mobile smartphone.
ESIC benefits to Insured Workers:
Section 46 of the act defines six social security benefits. They are a medical benefit, sickness benefits, extended sickness benefit, enhanced sickness benefits, enhanced sickness benefits, maternity benefits, disablement benefit, funeral, (expenses/confinement expenses), and the ESIC declares entitlement for the insured workers such as vocational rehabilitation, physical rehabilitation, and old-age medical care.
Rajiv Gandhi Shramik Kalyan Yojana:
Way back on April 01st, 2005, an unemployment allowance got introduced to support the need of the insured employee. The government introduces a yojana to benefit the unemployed youth under the Rajiv Gandhi Shramik Kalyan scheme. It is applicable in the following manner.
A factory/establishment that ensures their employee for three or more years and to some reason it gets closed. It may be due to retrenchment or permanent invalidity. The facilities that the Rajiv Gandhi Shramik Kalyan Yojana is as follows:
1. Unemployment allowance that is equivalent to 50 percent of wage for a maximum period of two years.
2. The ESIC extends the medical care for the self and family at hospitals/dispensaries during the period it receives unemployment allowance.
3. ESIC sponsors the vocational training fees for the unemployed during this period.
4. Employers who run businesses receive special incentives when personal having a physical disability get regular employment.
5. ESIC provides benefits to physically challenged persons. The minimum wage limit is INR 25000.00.
6. The central government pays the employer’s contribution for three years.
Also Read: Karnataka STS EEDS Login
Benefits & Contributory Conditions:
1. A worker contributes a fixed percentage of the earnings. The percentage is in accordance to a paying capacity. The ESIC provides the social security benefits as per the individual requirements without any distinction.
2. The ESI issues cash benefits to the workers in accordance to the contributory conditions. The disbursement of cash is through branch offices, BOs / pay offices, POs.
|Name of the Organization||Employees Provident Fund Organization, India (EPFO)|
|Name of the Portal||EPFO Portal|
|Track ESIC EPFO TRRN Status||Click Here|
|Name of the mobile app||UMANG app|
|Post Category||State govt Programme|
|TRRN Full Form||Temporary Return Reference Number|
Also Read: ICEGATE Login, Registration