FOIS Login FNR Enquiry Status Application Login Rail Sugam app
FOIS Login: Freight Operations FOIS is the highest profit-making segment of the Indian Railways. The freight operation involves high complexity and lack of transparency leads to duplication and fraud at freight delivery processes. Indian Railways generated a single comprehensive IT platform that involves complete Freight Operations.
The IT system contains two modules, Rake Management System (RMS)-(operations) and Information on Indian Railways-(commercial). The web portal creates transparency of operations, effective decision making is possible as the concrete information is available in time.
FOIS Login Indian Railways Application Login Details:
The web portal maintains solutions to many practical problems and the transparency in operations leads to a reduction in frauds in transporting the ores illegally. The digital operations have capped the disruptive functioning in the following areas.
They are rake permit validation, B2B integration with banks, auto-update of consignment weigh. In addition, electronic transmission of railway receipt, integration with CBEC, and Auto rake allotment and allocation.
Rake Permit Validation:
Earlier, the state government with mines were issuing rake permits and those were put to validation by the Indian Railways. It did involve huge laborious paperwork. It took away time in the validation and ore it caused a delay in the ore delivery. To fasten the validation process, the FOIS integrates with the dept. of Mines of the State Government. The digital system surpassed the manual endorsement of forwarding notes by the department of Mining.
B2B integration with banks: The implementation of FOIS has improvised the efficiency of the freight collection mechanism. The customer can adapt the payment process through nationalized banks. The railway debits the freight service charges from their nationalized bank accounts. In the process, the customer need not authorize each transaction.
Automatic Updating Consignment Weigh: Every time the railway freight uploads the consignment in the wagons, the in-motion weighbridge an outcome of IT application exchanges the weighed-data to FOIS through electronic data interchange, EDI.
Electronic Transmission of Railway Receipt: The Railway receipts are digitally shared with the stakeholders and one record in the Railway database. The digital transmission of receipt process is a rollover across PAN India.
Integration with CBEC: Any imported container is electronically weighed and the information is linked to the Central Board of Excise and Customs, CDEC through Electronic Data Exchange, EDI. The Indian Railways Freight services are on FOIS.
Auto Rake Allotment and Allocation (RAS): RAS is the Automated devise for its Iron Ore Traffic and for the coal traffic. The Customer will get the allotment plan in form of SMS and e-mail. The web portal makes the allotment plan available digitally for public views.
Rail Sugam Mobile app:
Rail Sugam Mobile Apps confines Indian Railways Freight Customers and the app features several services to the customers.
1st step: A Customer can download the app on Android or iOS.
2nd Step: The app provides key contact details of nodal officers and such information can become valuable to the customers.
3rd Step: The app can enable the freight customers to track their consignment that is in progress to destination.
4th Step: The app issues information on booking, freight calculator, terminal details, etc.
In addition, the app can display intends outstanding, and maturity information, and operating restrictions, and performances on the dashboard.
Benefits of Freight Transportation System:
- The freight integrated system comes with ample benefits to customers.
- Both the Indian Railways Freight department and customers can engage in ease of doing businesses.
- The customer after booking and getting uploaded the consignment can keep a track of the booked transport.
- The portal is one of the best management tools under the Indian Railways.
- Customers can obtain freight KPIs monitoring, information about the freight, and EDI with the legacy system.
Queries on FOIR– Application Login:
1. Visit the official website FOIS Application Login Portal i.e. www.fois.indianrail.gov.in.
2. The customer must enter a username, password, division, or station from the zone and enter the location and click on the Submit button.
3. The web portal will take to the new page and customers can get queries answered about freight operation/information system.
Login in Customer login portal:
1. In Order to log in to the Customer Login Portal, Users must head over to the official website i.e. https://www.fois.indianrail.gov.in/FOISWebPortal/index.jsp#.
2. On the Home page of FOIS, the Users must go to the Customers section and click on the e-Customers link as shown below.
3. The Users must enter the username, password, Captcha code, and log in to the FOIS Customer portal by clicking on the login button.
Calculation Fright from FOIS portal:
1. Visit the official website i.e. www.fois.indianrail.gov.in
2. Scroll down the FOIS Home page and the Customers must click on the ‘freight calculator’ option.
3. Once you get the freight calculator Page, the Customers must enter the Station from, Station to, preferred ‘Wagon type’, tariff plan from the drop-down, and Enter the commodity category, commodity name. Then click on the calculate freight option.
Rake Management System (8000 plus + locations)
Terminal Management System (3100 + locations)
E-Payment facility for freight services (5 nationalized & 2 Pvt banks)
Daily Wagon Monitoring (2.8 lakhs)
Yearly Freight Loading (1.2 + Billion Tonnes)
Average Daily Freight Earning (343 Crore)
Also Read: IREPS Login Portal