Haryana Covid19 Sahayata Registration Form & Status Unrecognized workers
Haryana Covid19 Sahayata scheme is also called Haryana Unrecognized workers Corona Sahayata Scheme. The Haryana state Honorable Cheif Minister Manohar Lal Khattar Garu has introduced more than 10 Schemes to help the Unrecognized workers and poor people during the period of Lockdown.
Due to the Coronavirus Crises, the Haryana state, as well as 28 Indian states, are facing pandemic Situations. So, the new schemes were launched by the respective state governments to provide financial support during the period of lockdown.
The Haryana state government is going to begin the online registration process to provide the financial assistance of Rs.4500 one-time Compensation to the Unrecognized workers who have stranded outside of the Haryana state.
The main reason to provide this financial support is to return to their hometown without hassle. This scheme’s main intention is to give a big hand to the daily labours and Unrecognized workers (who are not currently in Haryana).
So beneficiaries who got stuck in other places can register their names online. The IT department of Haryana state has designed the new website to help the Unrecognized workers in this pandemic situation.
Haryana Covid19 Sahayata Registration Form Details
Already the Saral Call Center Registration has finished through the web address i.e http://poorpreg.haryana.gov.in/. Now, the Officials of the Haryana State govt is inviting the filled registration forms from the Migrant workers who intend to return to Haryana.
Here we have shared details about the Haryana Covid19 Unrecognized workers scheme complete details. Beneficiaries who have really need this scheme benefits must enroll your names through this newly launched web portal from 27th April onwards.
The Online registration process, required documents, the process to track status are clearly elaborated below. Please follow them and apply online.
- The applicant must be a wage worker or an Unrecognized worker.
- Applicants who got struck in any other place will eligible to enroll their names against the Haryana Covid19 Sahayata scheme.
- Beneficiaries must be Migrant labour and should be a citizen of Haryana state.
- The registration process is mandatory to get scheme benefits.
- The Unrecognized workers should have daily labour cards issued by the state or central govt.
- Aadhar Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving license or any other govt identity proof of the applicants
- PAN Card If any
- Address Proof of the applicant
- Age proof
- Labour Card or Certificate issued by State govt of Haryana (If any)
- Caste Certificate (If any)
About Saral Call Center Registration:
In the Panchkula region, a total of 937 new registration forms were received by the applicants for Saral Call Center. In the same way, one thousand eight hundred fifty-one new applications were sent by the applicants from the Gurugram region.
The list of Schemes introduced by Haryana CM:
- Haryana Shramik Sahayata Yojana
- Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme
- Haryana Covid19 Sahayata to Unrecognized workers
- Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana and
- Haryana Ration Card Scheme
- Labour Welfare Board Vidhwa Pension Scheme
- CM Samajik Suraksha Yojana
- Labour Welfare Fund Bicycle Scheme
|Name of the Department||Government of Haryana|
|Official web address||http://poorpreg.haryana.gov.in/|
|Scheme Name||Haryana Covid19 Sahayata for Unrecognized workers|
|Initiated by||CM Manohar Lal Khattar Garu|
|Name of the State||Haryana|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Online apply Starting dates||Monday onwards (27th April 2021)|
|Objective||To give financial aid for trapped poor and Migrant workers|
|Post Category||State govt scheme|
How to apply for Haryana Covid19 Sahayata for Unrecognized workers?
To get a four thousand five hundred rupees scheme amount issued by the Harayana govt, beneficiaries must register their names by entering the mandatory details. Here we have given the step-by-step process to apply for Haryana Covid19 financial support to Unrecognized workers.
1st Step: First, Applicants should reach the Official website i.e. http://poorpreg.haryana.gov.in/.
2nd Step: And next, Migrant workers should hit on the registration for Haryana Covid19 financial support to Unrecognized workers link or login your account by giving the User name and Password details.
3rd Step: Then, Enter the Unrecognized worker family members’ details along with personal details such as the name of the worker, age, gender, District, Mobile number, Aadhar Card number, address and etc. After filling in the essential information in the given prescribed application form then you have to upload the required documents.
4th Step: After completion of filling the form, applicants need to recheck the details either correct or not, and hit on the Submit option.
5th Step: After submitting the application form, you will receive an Application number to your registered cell number.
How to verify the Payment Status of this scheme?
1. Registered beneficiaries must go through the Haryana Covid19 financial support to Unrecognized workers i.e. http://poorpreg.haryana.gov.in/.
2. And click on the link to verify Payment Status and view the page on the fresh window.
3. Enter your Aadhar Card number in the given blank.
4. Finally, hit on the Check payment Status button and verify your payment status.