JoSAA 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Round Seat Allotment Results 2020-21
JoSAA Seat Allotment Result dates for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Rounds for the academic Season 2020-2021 has been released by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) Online.
After the successful publication of the JEE Main and Advanced Results 2020-21, the JoSAA Board has started the Candidates Registration as well as Choice of Filling the Online Options from October 6th, 2020. As per the Uniform Schedule of the JoSAA, the Phase wise Counsellings like First, Second, third, and Forth Round Counsellings were completed in October month 2020.
The First round of JoSAA Seat Allotment Results were declared on 17/10/2020. In the same way, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Round Seat allotment Results were published on 21st, 26th, and 30th October 2020 respectively.
JoSAA Seat Allotment Result 2020 Details
The Rest of the Counsellings like 5th and 6th round Seat Allotment Results will be revealed by the JoSAA Board on 3rd and 7th November 2020. However, the applicants who have participated in the First, 2nd, third and 4th Round Counsellings were downloaded their Seat allotment Results and allotted Colleges details through the JoSAA Portal.
JoSAA is the national Authority that manages the regular Joint Seat allocation for admissions into IIIts, IITs, NITS, IIESTs, and other GFTIs Institutes every year. Based on the obtained rank and Score of the JEE test, the applicants will be allocated to the respective Colleges or Institutes throughout India.
Every year, the JoSAA offers admissions into the top-most Indian Institutes through the Single Platform.
The JEE advanced Qualified Students will be admitted to IIT Institutes. The applicants who will score the minimum Qualifying marks in JEE Main competitive test will get admissions into NITs, IIEST, and other Institutes.
|Results of Seat Allotment Rounds||Dates|
|Spot Admissions||To be issued Soon|
|Name of the Post||Seat allotment Results|
|Name of the Authority||Joint Seat Allocation Authority|
IIITs (Triple-I-Ts), and Other-GFTIs Institutes.
|Eligible Students||JEE Main and JEE advanced Qualified Students|
Also Read: IIIT Basara 1st, 2nd Selection List 2020
Important Instructions to Candidates:
- Candidates who have Participated in the Counselling Process will allow downloading the Seat allotment Results.
- Only the registered applicants should check the allotment Results and Approved college’s details.
- Candidates should not share your password with anyone and protect the password.
- After giving the web Options, Locking the Option, and other works you need to click on the logout button.
- To confirm the JoSAA Seat at the respective IITs College or IIITs Institute, candidates need to submit all original documents along with Allotment Letter.
- After getting the Conformation of the Seat allotment, candidates are requested to submit their willingness like Freeze/ Slide/ Flot Online.
- Seat allotted Applicants have to Pay the acceptance Fee Online. The Fee for General Category is Rs.35000 and for SC/ ST and other Categories is Rs.15000.
- If anyone forgets their Original Certificates at the time of JOSAA admissions or submitting the Fake or Duplicate Documents will be rejected by the Higher officials and also the seat will be cancelled.
Necessary Documents to Upload Online:
Aspirants should upload the below listed Original Scanned Copies as per the JOSAA Business rules.
- Class 10th Marks Memo Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- 12th Class Final Marks Memo
- DS Certificate (If any)
- Bank Passbook Front-page or Cheque
- Caste Certificate (If SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority)
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (If any)
- Medical Certificate
- OCI/ PIO Card (If any)
- Identity Proof of the Applicant
Step by Step Process to check the Seat allotment Results:
1st Step: To view the 1s, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Rounds Seat allotment Results of JOSAA, candidates must visit the Official link i.e. www.josaa.nic.in.
2nd Step: And, Click on the Phase wise Seat allotment Results links placed on the bottom of the JoSAA home page.
3rd Step: Then, aspirants will have to given the mandatory credentials such as JEE (Main) or Advanced 2020 Application Number, Password, Security PIN on the given blanks.
4th Step: Next, you need to log in to the Candidates page by hitting the Login button and check the Seat allotment Results.