KALIA Yojana Green 3rd List 2020 Status (kalia.odisha.gov.in) 1st, 2nd, Final list
KALIA Yojana Green List 2020: The KALIA Yojana Green 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and final Beneficiaries list has been released by the State government of Odisha.
The Odisha Government Cheif Minister Naveen Patnaik has launched KALIA Yojana Scheme in 2018 and it has implemented from January 2019. KALIA Yojana Scheme Beneficiaries list Such as first, second, third, and final list has been declared by the Govt of Odisha in December 2019.
The Main Objective of this KALIA Yojana Scheme is to provide Financial assistance to all the beneficiaries who don’t have Agricultural land, houseless people, Small and Marginal Farmers.
The Odisha State Formers and Small Scale business People Green Beneficiaries list who have applied to KALIA Yojana Scheme offline mode from January to November 2019 is updated by State Govt. Beneficiaries who want to check the KALIA Yojana Green List 2020 Status please read the complete article and know the full information.
KALIA Yojana Green List 2020 Status Beneficiary Name List
Odisha State Government CM Naveen Patnaik Garu has come down with the KALIA Yojana Scheme on 21st December 2018 and he has started this scheme from January 2019. KALIA Yojana Scheme includes 5 types of benefits.
The main motto of these 5 types of benefits are to make the State of Odisha in Green and without problems. So CM Naveen Patnaik Garu lanched this new Scheme. Here we have given 5 types of Benefits of this scheme and their objectives. Beneficiaries can download the 1st 2nd and 3rd KALIA Yojana list from the below-given PDF Files.
KALIA Yojana Scheme 5 benefits list:
- Support for cultivation
- Support for livelihood
- Financial assistance
- Life insurance cover
- Interest-free crop loan
1. Support for cultivation: In this Scheme, more than 30 lakh Former’s families will get Rs.10000 in Rabi & Kharib seasons.
2. Support for livelihood: The Odisha state govt will sanction the amount of Rs.12500 to Rs.10 lakh for the homeless and needy People who are Staying in Odisha State.
3. Financial assistance: The Financial Support of Rs.10000 per annum will be given by State govt to all the beneficiaries who don’t have a home and agricultural land in Odisha state and other States.
4. Life insurance cover: The Life insurance of Rs.2 lakh to 57 lakh will be provided to all types of beneficiaries like cultivation, livelihood, and homeless people.
5. Interest-free crop loan: The Indian Banking Sectors will provide agriculture loans up to Rs. 1 lakh to 5 lakh with the interest of 25 Paisa. But in this scheme, the Odisha State government will provide the loan up to Rs.50000 at Zero percent Interest.
|Name of the Scheme||KALIA Yojana Scheme|
|Scheme Launched by||Odisha State Government|
|Odisha State CM||Naveen Patnaik|
|Scheme launched year||2018|
|KALIA Yojana Scheme Implemented from||January 2019|
|Official website||www.kalia.co.in or www.kalia.odisha.gov.in.|
|11st, 2nd, Final Beneficiaries list Status||Available Now|
|KALIA Yojana Green List Status Mode||Online|
|Type of Scheme||State Government Scheme|
|Post Category||Odisha State New Scheme|
|Online apply Starting date||January 2019|
|Last date to apply Online||No last dates|
Blockwise (District/ Mandal/ Village wise list):
The State government has revealed the selected Beneficiaries green (1st, 2nd & 3rd) list through the Kalia Yojana Official website in District/ Mandal/ Village wise online. And the Shorlisted formers and Small Scale Business People got the benefits of this scheme.
Kalia Yojana Scheme final list Contained:
- District/ Mandal/ Village Name
- Name of the Block
- Name of the Gram Panchayat
- Former Name and address details
- Serial No
The Process to find KALIA Yojana Green List 2020?
To know the Status of KALIA Yojana List, applicants must follow the steps which we elaborated below and find out your name in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd List of KALIA Yojana. Already the KALIA Yojana selected applicants list has uploaded by the State Govt. Please follow the steps and download the PDF Files.
1st Step: Beneficiaries first visit the KALIA Yojana Official website i.e. www.kalia.co.in or www.kalia.odisha.gov.in.
2nd Step: And next, applicants can click on Beneficiaries list which is placed at the top of the web page.
3rd Step: Then, Beneficiaries can select the options like District, Block/ULB and G.P and click on View.
4th Step: Finally, applicants will get the PDF Files in District/ Mandal/ Village wise.
5th Step: You can download the PDF File and search your Name in the PDF files.