How to Register for KBC 2021 Registration Online Session 13 Dates, Audition Login
KBC Registration 2021: Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) Live Programme does attract many audiences across the India and world. Sony Television is the official channel and, the 13 session is about to start sometime around the last week of August 2021. The registration dates for KBC 13 began from May 09, 2021, to May 19, 2021. Despite the Covid 19 pandemic, the 12th session got completed successfully.
The host of the program is Mr. Amitab Bachan, a nation-renowned cine artist. The invitation is open for every Indian and, the registration method is through Sony Liv or SMS or Sony Liv App or IVR. Kaun Banega Crorepati is purely an entertainment program and entices Indian Citizens. The participants can win cash prizes by answering general knowledge and most recent current affairs.
KBC Registration 2021 13 Session starting Dates Register Online:
The program will instigate citizens to improvise general knowledge and become more participative in it. In one of the prologues of Mr. Bachan, he says it is a program that can provide solutions to tasks in life.
For many citizens who are adversely getting affected in day-to-day living, this program can give a ray of hope. Mr. Amitab Bachan asks questions to audiences online, and within the stipulated time, the aspirant will have to provide the answer either on the web portal or in Sony app.
The KNC System will create a random selection of the applicants whosoever give correct answers. The invitation is open for every citizen of India then why should one waste time? Never skip the opportunity as it strikes the door only once.
Conditions for Kaun Banega Crorepati, KBC:
1. To register on this Programme, all the participants must have attained eighteen years or above on the date of registration.
2. The participant must be a citizen of India.
3. The participant must be free from criminal records or any allegations in the Court of Law.
4. The participant must be in good physical health and mental health.
Basic Steps Involved for KBC Participation:
The participants should attend the audition round followed by a quiz test and which is on current affairs. Before reaching the final round, the participants will have to take a personal interview in respective metros. The interviews shall be for the participants who do qualify for the quiz test. After the interview round, the participant will get a chance to participate in the final round in a studio. Each time, 10 participants will attend the fastest finger first. One participant out of 10 will be on the hot seat for participation.
A participant who wins cash at some level will be subjected to an Income tax deduction officially. Participants may require guidance to go through the registration process or feel free to contact. 0019197097959 / 19188444477.
Documents’ Submission for KBC Registration:
Participants must submit few documents who intend to play in Kaun Banega Crorepati. The documents do authenticate the participants, credentials.
1. PAN card is essential because the KBC financial team will cross-check the bank details. If a participant wins then, KBC provides a cash award that shall get deposited in the bank account.
2. The participant must submit the address proof to check the nativity.
- Aadhar card or Driving license or passport, etc.
3. An educational certificate provides the education qualification of the participant.
KBC Registration Date 2021:
The participant will have to answer ten questions in 10 days. Every day, the time allotted to answer the question will be 24 hours. It begins at 09:00 pm to the next day 08:59:59 pm. The registration started on May 09, 2021, and lasted until May 19, 2021. The registration process is free, and a participant can register using all three options. They are Sony Liv App, SMS, IVR.
Registration Process via SonyLiv App:
1. The participant can download Sony Liv App on an Android phone using the play store, and for iPhone, a participant can use Apple Store. After installation of the app, the participant can open the app to use.
2. Open the Sony Liv on the smartphone. The participant must fill the application with details such as enter email and phone number. In addition, type in gender, educational qualification, and occupation, & zone.
3. The participant must answer a question in the format of A, B, C, or D, for correct answers.
Registration process via SMS:
Mobile subscribers of BSNL, Airtel, JIO, Vodafone, IDEA can send SMS for registration. The KBC will charge Rs.3.00 per SMS, and the following steps involve in the registration process.
1. The participants must follow the KBC registration ad on television daily. To send the answer, the participant must type in KBC <space><A/B/C/D><space><age><space><gender. A participant must enter the format like KBC A 20 M to mean that the answer is ‘A,’ age is 20 years, and M is male. Then, send the message to the number correct number like 509093. The KBC web portal will send a confirmation message when the answer is correct.
Registration Process via IVR: The participant should call 50525252 from a mobile number, and the participant must press between 1-4 that refers from A to D. The participant must answer the remaining part as mentions in the SMS processes.
Also Read: TN EMIS Login