Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2020-2022 Dr.BR. Ambedkar Scholarship Form Merit List
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana is the state govt Scholarship Programme launched by the Maharashtra Department of Social Justice and Special assistance (SJSA). The Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana is also called Dr BR. Ambedkar Scholarship Yojana. A scheme that benefits SC and NAV BAUDDHA category students with INR 51,000/- every year. It is classified under Scheduled Caste & Nav Buddha.
The Maharashtra Government makes a concise effort in protecting the basic constitutional rights written in the Indian Constitution. Identifying the basic needs of a weaker section of society, the Government of Maharashtra focuses on students’ education, particularly poorer students and families with low incomes.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Scholarship 2021-22 Details
The student receives the above-stated amount in their X, XII, Diploma, Degree or Professional Courses. The scheme extends scholarship to poor students who run short of finances to meet the hostel expenses. The government covers hostel facilities for such students but on a condition.
That is, the students will have to produce sufficient proof that they are not enrolled at any other government /private hostel. The students under the stated category will start to receive the scholarship from the year they apply online. Every year, for scholarship approval, students will have to renew their application online.
Mandatory Guidelines for Enrolment:
1. The Government of Maharashtra releases formal guidelines for SC and NAV BAUDDHA students, based on which the scholarship is released. The fundamental thumb rule is, the applicants who intend to register their names for the Swadhar Yojana must be permanent resident of Maha state.
2. The family annual income of the applicants must not exceed two lakhs fifty thousand rupees-.
3. The Student aspiring for the scholarship must pass the previous examination with 60 percent marks under Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2021.
4. Physically challenged students must have forty marks in the previous examination.
5. The students should maintain attendance in school/college up to 75 per cent.
6. The scheme provides financial benefits to students but does not cover scheme subsistence. The promised amount of scholarship gets deposited in a student’s bank account hence it is essential for the bank account to be linked with Aadhaar Card.
Note: Any student with an attendance of less than 75 per cent shall not be entitled to a scholarship.
The main motto of Dr BR Ambedker Swadhar Yojana is to give financial aid up to Rs.51000 with other allowances for the weekers section Students like SC and NAV BAUDDHA categories for their Higher educations.
Facility and Expense Coverage:
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana takes care of essential expenditure that is incurred by the students. The Government of Maharashtra takes adequate measures in providing financial support to the needful. The SC and Neo Buddhist after making the enrolment for the scheme can obtain benefits and are mentioned.
The facility provided and expenses incurred are here as Boarding facility, Rs.28,000/-, Lodging Facility, Rs.15,000/-, Miscellaneous, Rs. 8000/-. For Students pursuing Professional courses like medical, or Engineering, an additional amount of Rs.5000/- is put for allotment. Other than professional students, all branches will get Rs.2000/- as an additional amount.
The total scholarship amount aggregates to Rs.51,000/-. There are three categories, depending on the location of the schools/ hostels, the amount of scholarship is disbursed. The allowances change from place to place. For the students in Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Pipara, Chinchavad, the total scholarship comes to INR 60,000/-.
The Revenue Sources for high school candidates scholarship amount is Fifty-one thousand rupees (Rs.51000/-). For the students pursuing higher education, the scholarship amount is INR 43000/-.
For the students of Mumbai, Pune, and Nagpur, the scholarship is of the following order:
- Class 11th, 12th Scholarship Amount- Rs.48000/-
- Undergraduate (UG)- Rs.51,000/-
- Postgraduate (PG)- Rs.60,000/-
|Name of the Scholarship Programme||Maharashtra Swadhar YojanaScholarship|
|Scheme Launched by||Maharashtra Department of Social Justice and Special assistance (SJSA)|
|Eligible Students||SC and NAV BAUDDHA category students|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs.51000/- per year|
|Mode of application||Online and offline|
|Online apply Starting dates||1st September 2020|
|Last date to Apply||To be Notified soon|
Also Read: APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2021-22
Dr BR Ambedkar Swadhar Scholarship Registration Process:
1st step: Applicants who wish to apply for the Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Scholarship Programme Offline should visit the MAHA Social welfare department SJSA official website i.e. www.sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in.
2nd Step: Make an easy download of the Swadhar Yojana PDF application form located on the Homepage.
3rd Step: Take a printout of the Prescribed SJSA Scheme Application form.
4th step: Fill in the required details, and also take the photocopies of the documents as mentioned for submission.
5th Step: The filled-in application and photocopies of documents can be submitted to the nearest Social Welfare Department.
Online Submission Process:
1st Step: Instead of making a printout of the application, fill the forms online by visiting the Maharashtra SJSA Website i.e. www.sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in.
2nd Step: Then, upload the required documents and submit the application online in the social welfare department portal.
3rd Step: Below, the following documents for the submission in manual/ online have been mentioned.
4th Step: Upload Documents Online:
Students of Schedule Caste & Nav Bauddha will require uploading the documents. It is mandatory for the registration for the Swadhar Yojana Scholarship. The online verification process is made simple, and easy to upload. This method replaces the laborious manual verification. In addition, it reduces the waiting period while enrolling on the Scheme.
However, when a student is applying for a scholarship, the following are the essential documents:
- Applicants Original Aadhar Card,
- Caste Certificate (If any)
- Two Cleared Passport Size Photos
- Domicile Certificate (To prove oneself as a resident of Maharashtra),
- Income Certificate
- Marks Memo – for X, XII, or Diploma,
- Identification of an Active Bank passbook (only National Banks),
- Affidavit (Self-declaration statement that states as the student has not taken admission in any other government hostel,
- Active Bank Account Passbook Frontpage
- Admission Certificate issued by the respective College or Institute
- Academic full Attendance Sheet.