Manav Garima Yojana status 2020 Application Form Apply Online
Manav Garima Yojana has initiated by the Gujarat State Government in the year 2020. The Gujarat Honorable Chief Minister Shri Vijay Rupani Garu has recently launched the Manav Garima Scheme to given financial support for the underprivileged and Scheduled category students to start the Cottage business and Self-employment.
The Main Intention behind initiating the Gujarat Manav Garima state level scheme is to ensure the economic improvement of the people belonging to scheduled category & underprivileged sections.
Under the Manva Garima Scheme, a lot of Economic Upliftments were started by the state govt. The Director, Scheduled Caste Welfare Department, Gujarat has not only launched the Manav Garima scheme but also it has started more schemes to give financial support for the Gujarat state people.
The list of SJE Gujarat scheduled category Schemes are BCK-31, BCK-32A, BCK-32B, BCK-33, BCK-34, BCK-35, BCK-35A, BCK-36, BCK-36A, BCK-38, BCK-39, BCK-40, BCK-41, BCK-41A, BCK-42, BCK-42A, BCK-43, BCK-44.
Manav Garima Yojana status 2020-2021 Application Form Apply Online
Manav Garima Yojana is also called Human Guerrilla Plan. Under the BCK-31- Human Guerrilla Plan, all eligible Scheduled categories people will obtain the financial assistance to start their self-employment.
In this article, we have presented complete information on the Manav Garima scheme and also other BCK schemes details like Eligibility Criteria and mode of registration. So, beneficiaries who want to begin the self business can utilize this scheme benefits by enrolling yourself online or Offline.
1. To avail of this Manav Garima scheme Benefits, Scheduled category beneficiaries should not take Bank Loan in the Gujarat State.
2. Beneficiaries belonging to Scheduled caste will be eligible for this scheme.
3. Financial support for the underprivileged and Scheduled category people desirous to begin the Cottage Industry or any other Self business without taking the Bank loans.
4. The Income limit for rural areas is Forty-Seven thousand rupees and the Urban area Income limit is sixty-eight thousand rupees.
5. Beneficiaries should be a permanent citizen of the Gujarat state.
Required Documents to apply for this scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- Resident Proof of the applicants
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Business Proof
- Educational Marks sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
List of Scheduled Caste Schemes:
- BCK-31: Human Guerrilla Plan
- Dr. P. G. Financial Assistance Scheme for Solanki Lawyers – Stipend
- BCK-32A: Financial Assistance to M.S./M.D. doctors to start a surgical nursing home
- BCK-32B: Dr.P.G.Solanki Loan Assistances to Law Graduates
- BCK-33: Tailoring Centre for women
- BCK-34: Setting up and running of the Training cum production center.
- BCK-35: Financial Support for Pre-examination Training Centre
- BCK-35A: Professional courses training scheme for Scheduled Caste Boys and Girls
- BCK-36: Financial Assistance to Scheduled Caste students for computer training
- BCK-39: Dry Hostel for technical courses trainees under apprenticeship ITI and other professions
- BCK-43: Financial Support to Small Entrepreneurs in Urban Areas.
- BCK-44: Financial Support to SC Farmers for buying of agricultural land
|Name of the Yojana||Manav Garima Yojana|
|Launched by||Gujarat Honorable Chief Minister Shri Vijay Rupani Garu|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Scheduled Category Students|
Also Read: Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2020-2021
The Process to apply for Manav Garima Scheme:
1st Step: Beneficiaries who want to apply for the Manva Garima Scheme Online should visit the SJE Gujarat Portal i.e. https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/.
2nd Step: On the SJE Gujarat Home page, applicants must click on the Plans link and open the state govt schemes on the new page.
3rd Step: Applicants should view the Gujarat state government Launched schemes one by one displayed in the Plans section.
4th Step: Find the Manav Garima yojana Link and start registering Online by entering personal details like Name, Father Name, address, Aadhar Number, Business ID Number, GST number, Mobile Number, Date of birth and etc. Then, Hit on the Save button.
5th Step: Once entering the Personal details, you need to upload the required documents by hitting the Upload Photo and Upload Document Sections.
6th Step: After uploading the Photo and documents, you need to go through the Confirm Application section and submit your filled Manav Garima registration form Online.