MCM Scholarship 2021 Application Form, Award, Apply Online
MCM scholarship is the Private & government scholarship programme that offers monetary support for talented and meritorious students to achieve their goals. MCM is a merit cum means scholarship scheme sponsored by the state govt & private organizations every year.
The MCM Scholarship Programme’s main objective is to provide financial assistance to meritorious & well-talented candidates belonging to minority/ SC/ ST/ EBC/ OBC communities to encourage them to study higher Educations across India. MCM scholarships will offer to talented candidates who got scored top marks in their academics.
MCM Scholarship 2021 Apply Online
Merit Cum Means scholarship awards will be given to the aspirants who are studying regular graduate level, Professional level, and Technical level courses in India. Candidates who are studying Abroad and in other Countries are now allowed to apply for this Programme.
Under the MCM Scholarship scheme, candidates who are pursuing Under graduation and Post graduation level Professional / Technical courses will be given financial support by the state govt.
MCM scholarship’s complete details such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Mode of application & Scholarships Online apply dates and Scholarship amount per month are listed below.
1. To avail of the benefits of the MCM Scholarship Scheme, applicants should belong to Minority/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ EBC Communities.
2. Students who are pursuing courses abroad and other than Indian will not eligible for this Programme.
3. Applicants should score a minimum of 50% of marks in the previous academics.
4. Students who have admitted to the respective Professional / Technical Courses in private or Govt Institutes also will eligible for this program.
5. Students who wish to apply for the MCM Scholarships new Programme online should not exceed their family annual income of 2.5 lakhs.
6. Candidates who are getting the other Private or government scholarships will not allow applying for the MCM scholarship.
- The Government Funded MCM Scholarships will be awarded to the Students based on the Score obtained in the Previous academics. Students will select based on the academic marks as well as category.
- The Private Funded MCM Scholarships will be given through the written test and Merit marks scored in the final year exams.
- The MCM Minority Scholarships are preferred to the Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, and Jain.
- The MCM for Fresh applications will be done state-wise. And, there is no selection process for Renewal Students for the MCM Scholarships. Students who are going to renewal the scheme must submit their last academic marks sheet. And, students should score a minimum of 50% of marks in the previous year’s examination.
|Scholarship Name||Merit Cum means Scheme|
|Official website link||www.minorityaffairs.gov.in|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Benefits||Rs.10000 for Hosteller,|
Rs.5000 for Day Scholar per annum
|Objective||To give financial Assistance to the Poor and Meritorious students to enable them to study higher educations.|
|Eligible Students||Minority/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ EBC Students|
|MCM Scholarship Complete Notification||Check Here|
Also Read: MOMA Scholarship 2021 Apply Online
List of Government-funded Scholarships:
- Kerala MCM for BPL
- Maharashtra MCM for EBC Students
- National MCM Scholarships scheme
- Haryana MCM Minority Scholarships
- Maharashtra Eklavya Scholarships
- West Bengal (WB) Swami Vivekananda Scholarship for Minorities
- Rajasthan MMHBY (Mukhya Mantri Hamari Beti Yojna)
- Delhi MCM for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students
Private-funded Merit Cum Means Scholarships List:
- Sarla Devi Scholarship
- Foundation for Excellence Scholarship
- Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship
- SIB Scholarship
- Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship
- NSF Scholarship
All eligible students will get Financial assistance of Rs.10000 per annum for their entire academic course. Similarly, the maintenance allowances such as Rs. 1,000/- per month for Hosteller Rs. 500/- per month for Day Scholar will be given by the state govt.
Conditions for Scholarship:
1. Students should be regular and must get the 75% of academic attendance.
2. Students of Minority and other categories should get admissions into the govt or Private colleges or Universities for Professional and technical courses.
3. To renewal the MCM existing scholarship, applicants should score a minimum of 50% of marks in the previous examinations.
4. Students who fail in the Professional or technical courses will not eligible for the renewal of the scholarship.
5. Financial Assistance will be given to the poor and Meritorious candidates across India.
6. Applicants should enter their Aadhar Card Number and Bank account Details correctly.
7. State scholarship boards will be credited the Scholarship amount as well as allowances directly to the student’s Bank accounts.
8. Students can refer to the Minority official website which is www.minorityaffairs.gov.in for the list of Graduate, Professional, Technical Level Courses under the MCM scheme.
The Process to apply for MCM Scholarships scheme Online:
1st Step: To apply for MCM Minority/ SC/ ST/ EBC/ OBC Scholarships should go through the official website ie. https://scholarships.gov.in/.
2nd Step: On the Ministry of the Minority Affairs Home page, Students will have to go through the Scheme section and click on the Scholarship scheme link.
3rd Step: Next, Aspirants would get the three options on the screen. They are Pre matric Scholarship scheme, Post Matric, and Merit Cum Means scholarship schemes. Here, you need to select the MCM Scholarship scheme and click on the Apply Online button.
4th Step: After hitting the Apply Online link, the page will redirect to the National Scholarship portal. Here, Contenders should open the MCM Scheme link and start to feed the details on the application form and submit them on or before dates.