MP SIS Registration 2021 DAVV/ RDVV Login Isms Mponline MP Bhoj
MP SIS Registration 2021, as well as other Universities/ Colleges Login Process, has started by the MP State Higher Education Department to conduct the Under graduation and Post Graduation final year (3rd Year) degree exams in the open Book System.
The MP State Higher Education Department has started the Students Information System (SIS) Registration process on 21st August 2020 to organize the UG/PG 3rd year exams. So, all students who are pursuing final year in the MP state respective Degree colleges or Universities such as Devi Ahilya University (DAVV), Barkatullah University, MP Bhoj College, APS University, Jiwaji University, Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University, Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya, Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, and other colleges can register your names by paying the application fee of Rs.20 online. The Payment method will be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Netbanking.
In this article, we have clearly given Universities and colleges links to do the SIS registration without hassle for final year students. So, you can utilize the below-provided links and complete the student’s information System registration process.
MP SIS Registration 2021 Login DAVV, RDVV, Bhoj, MCU, CUC
Due to the Noval Coronavirus Outbreak, the Madhya Pradesh all Universities want to conduct the Final year’s UG/ PG public exams online. So, the state govt of MP has launched the student’s Information System (SIS) Registration programme which is also called Open book Exam.
The last date for this Open book Exam system is 21st August 2020. So, all students who want to appear for final year exams must finish the Students SIS Registration procedure through the ISMS MP Portal.
The MP state education board has suggested that aspirants must do the SIS registration on 21/08/2020. Without MP SIS Registration 2020 students will not allow writing the final year exams.
List of Universities:
- Awadesh Pratap Singh University (APS University)
- Bharkatulla University (BU)
- Devi Ahilya University (DAVV)
- Dr. Hari Sign Gour University (DHSG)
- Jiwaji University
- MP Board
- Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University
- Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya
- Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya
|Name of the Department||MP State Higher Education Department|
|Examination||Under graduation and Post Graduation final year degree exams|
|Category of the Article||Registration Process|
|Students login Portal||www.mponline.gov.in.|
|Registration Date||21st August 2020|
|Eligible Students||Final Year Candidates|
|Fee of application||Rs.20|
|Fee Payment Method||Online|
|Mode of SIS Registration & Login||Online|
Also Read: MP Street Vendor Registration Online
List of Colleges and Links:
|Name of the College||website||Online apply link|
|MCU Bhopal||https://mcrpv.mponline.gov.in/portal/||Apply Online|
|Vikram University||https://vikram.mponline.gov.in/||Apply Online|
|Jiwaji University||https://jiwaji.mponline.gov.in/||Apply Here|
|Barkatullah University||https://bubhopal.mponline.gov.in/||Apply Here|
|BU Bhopal University||https://bubhopal.mponline.gov.in/||Apply Here|
|MP Bhoj||https://mpbou.mponline.gov.in/||Apply Here|
MP Students Information System Registration Process:
1st Step: All final year students must visit MP SIS registration Direct link i.e. https://isms.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Services/IMS/Student/frm_StudentRegistration.aspx
2nd Step: And, next Students must select the University, College, and enter the Applicant ID / Scholar Number & Date of birth on the given blanks.
3rd Step: After entering the mandatory credentials, you will have to click on the show button and complete the registration process.
Jawali University Students Registration Process:
1. Students must head over to the Jawaji University SIS Registration link i.e. https://jiwaji.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Services/JIWAJI/STUDENT_MGMT_SYS/Create_login.aspx?NewLogin=kcwPjJqgZTA=.
2. Enter Enrollment, date of birth in the format of DD/MM/YYY, and Captcha Code.
3. Click on the Show button and complete the SIS Registration by paying the application fee Online.
CUC students Information System Registration:
1. Go to the direct link i.e. https://cuc.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Services/CU/STUDENT_MGMT_SYS/Create_login.aspx.
2. Enter enrollment number, Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY), and captcha code.
3. Hit on the show button and complete the SIS registration by paying the fee.
MP Bhoj SIS Registration & Login Process:
1. The MP Bhoj University final year students must visit the Official link i.e. https://mpbou.mponline.gov.in/portal/Services/BHOJ/STUDENT_MGMT_SYS/Login.aspx.
2. Then, you will get a Few options.
- Register New User
- Pay Now for Unpaid Credentials
- Forgot Password
3. Check the details and sections mentioned on the MP Bhoj official page.
4. If you already register on the page, you can use the User Name, Password, and log in to the MP Bhoj SIS Page and complete the SIS Open book exam registration Process.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q 1: What is the SIS Registration fee for all Universities. Is it the same fee for all colleges and universities?
Answer: The Registration Fee for the SIS Open book exam is Rs.20. And this registration fee is the same for all students.
Q 2: How to pay the SIS Registration Fee Online?
Answer: Students can pay the registration Fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Netbanking. And the money will not be refunded if you cancel the registration.
Q 3: I am 2nd year Student at CUC University. Shall I apply for it?
Answer: No. Only Final year Students like 3rd-year students can do the SIS registration.