MP Vridha Pension Yojana 2021 Senior Citizens Old Age Pension Apply Online Track Status
MP Vridha Pension Yojana: The government of Madhya Pradesh has launched the Madhya Pradesh Vridha Pension scheme, an old-age monthly pension scheme. It is initiated by the Social Welfare Department with the objective of supporting economically weaker sections.
The beneficiaries are senior citizens of Madhya Pradesh belonging to the age group 60 years to 80 years. The scheme provides social security of Rs.300 per month for the age group 60 to 69 years and Rs. 500 per month for the age group 70 to 80 years.
Very Important issues while making enrolment in Madhya Pradesh Vridha Pension Yojana 2021:
- To avail the stated social security, the beneficiary must fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- The beneficiary should make enrolment in the scheme either offline or online.
- Certain important facts such as uploading of bank account details and Discontinuance of Pensioner Details
- Submitting or Uploading of Documents for Pension Approval
- Status view process
- Procedure to view a beneficiary list
MP Vridha Pension Yojana 2021 Apply Online
The Scheme implements the transfer of pension every month in the account of the beneficiaries. The beneficiary will get a message displayed every month on the registered mobile phone. To avail this scheme the senior citizen need not visit a social welfare department for any personalized help. Till now, the government of Madhya Pradesh has benefited 35 lakhs, senior citizens.
Eligibility Criteria Conditions for Pension:
The social welfare department shall look into the following facts, before issuing the beneficiary with pension benefits.
- The senior citizen must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh and not before the completion of 60 years of age.
- To avail the scheme benefit, applicants should belong to the below poverty line (BPL) category.
- Senior Citizens should not be a government employees or availing the handicapped pension, widow pension, or any other government pension.
- The senior citizen should not own a three-wheeler or four-wheeler.
Documents of Reference for Pension Enrolment:
Senior Citizens should submit the following documents to either the office of the tehsil or the online portal. Each document symbolizes a particular proof for the issuing of the Pension Scheme
These documents are:
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Photocopy of BPL ration card
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card Any of the Identity cards
- Mobile number
- Active Bank Account number
- Two passport size photos
- Birth certificate.
Senior Citizens Old Age Pension Scheme Offline Application Process:
- Visit the nearest tehsil office in MP State.
- Seek the application form of the Yojana.
- Applicants must fulfill the complete details with the correct information.
- Attach the photocopy of the required documents
- Submit the application plus documents to the tehsil
- The concerned officer shall verify the submitted forms.
- On completion of the document verification, the money shall be remitted to the applicant’s account every month.
Senior Citizens Old Age Pension Scheme Online Application Process:
1st Step: First, Citizens must visit the Madhya Pradesh Senior Citizen main portal i.e. www.socialsecurity.mp.gov.in.
2nd Step: Once the homepage gets loaded, click on the option “Social Security Pension and Financial Assistance Schemes”
3rd Step: Under the above-stated option, click for the “Apply for pension schemes.”
4th Step: On loading the new webpage, the Vridha Pension Scheme Registration form will be on display.
5th Step: Enter every detail such as Name, address, Aadhaar number, mobile number, District, local body, composite member ID, etc and click the “Apply for pension Online.” Option.
6th Step: Once all piece of information is filled in, click the submit button.
7th Step: Next, applicants must Upload all required files and documents and hit on the Save & Submit button.
Track the Application Status of Pension Scheme:
1. Open the browser, insert the web portal address, http://socialsecurity.mp.gov.in/ and click the search button.
2. On the homepage, click the application status link.
3. Once the new page gets loaded in, enter the registration number. Click the search button
4. The application date will appear on the display screen.
Procedure to Know the Details of Discontinued Pensioner:
1. Go to the main website i.e. www.socialsecurity.mp.gov.in
2. Enter the member ID and Captcha code.
3. Once done, click on the link: ‘show details.’
4. The computer screen will display a discontinued pensioner.
The Process to View Beneficiary List Online:
1. To check the eligible beneficiaries list through the Senior Citizen MP portal, applicants must visit the same website i.e. www.socialsecurity.mp.gov.in.
2. On the home page, the beneficiary will have to click on the “Number and list of pension beneficiaries” District-wise, local body-wise, gram panchayat/ward-wise.
3. Once the new webpage gets loaded, select the columns and type of district, local body, gram panchayat, ward, and pension.
4. Click on the Get Details link and one can find the beneficiary list on the display.
Senior Citizens Can Make a Check of Pension Passbook:
1. To view the Pension Passbook or make a download online must go through the official website i.e. www.socialsecurity.mp.gov.in.
2. Once the MP Senior Security web page gets loaded. Applicants must click on the option of “Social Security Pension and Financial Assistance Scheme” on the Home page.
3. On the page, one can find an option, “Pension Passbook.”
4. Nest, Citizens will have to fill in details such as member id, account number, financial year and etc.
5. Once the details are filled in, click on the “show details” button.
6. By doing so, pension passbook details are on display.
However, the scheme has done lots of benefits to the senior citizens of Madhya Pradesh. The helpline numbers are opened up for senior citizens to seek help if necessary. Below is the address for communication.
|Name of the Yojana||MP Vridha Pension Yojana|
|State government||Madhya Pradesh|
|Scheme Launched by||MP CM|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Senior Citizens of MP|
|Category of the Article||State govt scheme|
|Official Email||[email protected]|
|Address of Communication||Commissioner, Social Justice and Disabled Welfare 1250, Tulsi Nagar Bhopal-462003|
Also Check: Sevana Pension 2021 Apply Online