Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2020-21 MKUY Registration, Login
Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana: The Bihar state Honorable Chief Minister Nitish Kumar Garu has launched the Mukhyamanthri Kanya Utthan Yojana in the year 2019 for the 10th, 12th and Graduate Level girl child students to provide the scholarships. Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana is also called the Girl Child (Graduate) Incentive scheme. This scheme has introduced by the Bihar state CM to encourage the gild child students for their Higher Studies.
The state government of Bihar has started this scheme for girl child students only. Under this scheme, the 10th, 12th, and graduate-level students of the girl child will get a scholarship amount of Rs.25000 per annum. And this is the one-time compensation scholarship amount. So, all Students who want to apply for the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan scholarship scheme can use the Official portal link i.e. http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/ and register online. The Online Application Process has started in June 2019.
There is no last date to register for this scheme. This scholarship will be always opened to register yourself. In this article, we have presented the Kanya Utthan Yojana complete details such as applicants’ age limit, Required Education Qualification, Mode of Selection for MKUY scheme, Eligibility Criteria, How to apply for MKUY, Important dates and etc.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2020-21 Registration, Login Details
The state government of Bihar invites the filled applications of Kanya Utthan scholarship from the girl child students residing in Bihar state. So, all candidates can follow the steps which we elaborated below and get a one-time compensation of Rs.25000 per annum. The main aim of this scholarship scheme is to give financial assistance of twenty-five thousand rupees per annum for Female students.
- Students who are living in Bihar state will allow registering for this scheme.
2. Only girl students will get this scheme benefits. The male students are not allowed to apply for it.
3. Students must have completed 10th or 12th or Graduate from any recognized Organizations or Institute approved by the state or central govt.
1. Applicants must upload the Aadhar Card (Black & White Copy) in the format of PDF. And the file should be less than 50 KB size.
2. Students must upload the Signature and Photograph with the dimensions of 200 X 230 Pixels.
3. Applicants must submit a Domicile certificate as well as Educational Certificates/ Passed marks in the formate or PDF. Both files should be less than 50 KB size.
4. And, you need to upload the Active Bank account Passbook Frontpage in the formate of PDF. This file must be less than 50 KB Size.
|Name of the Scholarship Programme||Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana (MKUY)|
|Launched by||Bihar state Honorable Chief Minister Nitish Kumar Garu|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Scheme Benefit||Rs.25000/- per annum|
|Eligible Students||10th, 12th, and Graduate Level girl students|
|Category of the Article||State government scheme|
Also Read: PM Modi Scholarship for 10th & 12th Students
The Process to apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana:
1st Step: First, Students must visit the Official Portal i.e. http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/.
2nd Step: And, click on Link 1 or Link 2 or Link 3 links and view the registration pages on the new tab.
3rd Step: Fill the registration Page with the proper details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of birth, Category, Mobile Number, Email ID, Aadhar Number, User Name, Password, and Confirm Password. The registration form is shown below.
4th Step: After filling the details, Students can hit on the Submit button. And log in the Page by using the User name and Password.
5th Step: Then, Complete the Kanya Utthan Scholarship application form and upload the supporting documents & Files in the format of PDF.
6th Step: And, submit your filled scholarship application form by hitting the submit button.
The Process to apply for MKUY Scholarship via the Mobile app:
Applicants who want to register for the Kanya Utthan Yojana Scholarship can use the MKUY Mobile app which is available on Google Play Store and apply successfully.