Nadakacheri CV Page Bhoomi Online Application Status, OTP not Received Issue
Nadakacheri CV Bhoomi Online: The government of Karnataka releases the Nadakacheri CV scheme that initiates Atal Ji Janasnehi Kendra Project and provides services to Karnataka citizens. The government of Karnataka will help citizens to obtain income, domicile, birth, marriage certificates. The citizens can avoid long queues at the government offices that go desperate and, their work gets to pending. Now, citizens can seek a certificate online in a simple manner.
The process is paperless and, it saves the stationary, time, and energy of the government services and the citizens. The government servants can attend essential activities and bring optimal output through their performances. The web portal got developed by Microsoft and NIC under an official portal as nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in. The government provides licenses to 777 centers across Karnataka.
Nadakacheri CV Bhoomi Online Application Status Details:
Benefits of Nadakacheri CV:
1. Citizens need not go to the government offices for applying a certificate. They can do it from anywhere and at any time.
2. The portal designs activities for citizens and, they are easy to operate and need no technical background.
3. To view the application status of the Nadakacheri CV and other Certificates, applicants can refer to the Nadakacheri portal from time to time. The applicant can verify any application online easily.
4. The portal ensures quick services and, since it is transparent, it saves a lot of time. The government disburses certificates of the applicants on time and, it is a time-bound portal service by the government.
5. The portal serves the Karnataka Citizens with about 40 certificates. They address farmers, pensions, certificates of income, residence, domicile, unemployment certificate, widow certificate, population certificate, solvency certificate, etc.
6. The service charges vary from certificate to certificate and, the overall service fee doesn’t exceed INR 25.00.
7. The time service takes something between 7 days and 45 days.
8. The portal services eliminate the middlemen to support citizens’ needs and, it brings direct contact between the user and the data center.
Applying Income Certificate Online:
1st Step: Open the link Nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in and on the home page, click on the online application option from the dashboard menu.
2nd Step: A dropdown box gets opened and, the applicants can click on Apply Online.
3rd Step: After selecting the Online apply Option, the applicants will have to fill in the mobile number and click on the Get OTP option.
4th Step: The registered mobile will carry the OTP and, the applicant will have to enter the OTP and enter the OTP. The web portal will redirect the applicant to the home page. Click on the ‘new request’ option.
5th Step: On the new request option, a drop-box appears and, one must select the caste certificate and open the caste certificate application form on the new tab.
6th Step: Once you get the Caste Certificate Form on the Computer screen, Citizens of Karnataka should feed the details in the application form and upload the documents. Then, citizens should carefully select the mode of delivery and hit on the save option. In the end, click on the submit button of the application form.
7th Step: The applicant will get an acknowledgment number to the registered number. After getting the Acknowledgment Number, applicants should enter the acknowledged number into the slot and proceed to complete the payment process. The applicants will receive the caste certificate from the competent authority in time.
Applicant’s Documents for Caste Certificate:
The applicants should upload the below listed documents. It should be the application form, Aadhaar card, residence certificate/address proof, mobile number, Patwari/Sarpanch reports, income proof, and ration card.
Income Certificate Online Apply Process:
The Income certificate process remains the same as the caste certificate until point no: 3 and later do follow the procedure below.
1. Tap the new request option a drop-box opens and, the applicant must select the income certificate. Instantly, the web portal shall open the income certificate application form.
2. Enter the details in the application form and upload the documents. Carefully select the mode of delivery and click on the Save button. To the end, click on the submit button.
3. An acknowledge number will reach the registered number and, the acknowledgment number must be entered into the slot and complete the payment process. The applicant will get the income certificate on time.
Uploading the Documents as reference:
The applicant must upload the documents as explained for the caste certificate in the above paragraphs.
|Name of the Department||Nadakacheri|
|Post Name||Nadakacheri CV Bhoomi Online|
|Post Category||State government Programme|
|Check Application Status(https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/NKApp/Home/index)||Click here|
|Login/ Apply Online||Click here|
Also Read: Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal Services
The Process to track the application status of Nadakacheri:
1st step: To track the application status, applicants must visit the Nadakacheri website i.e. https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ajsk.
2nd Step: Go to the Online application section and click on the Application Status link on the dropdown menu.
3rd Step: Once you enter into the Nadakacheri Application status page, the applicants must select the application type, Application Number, and click on the Get Status option.