Namo Tablet Yojana Online Registration, Specifications, Price
Namo Tablet Yojana: The Gujarat state Honorable Chief Minister Vijay Rupani Garu has started to distribute the Namo Tablets to the Gujarat state students to make the Digital State. The Cost of each Namo Tablet is just for one thousand rupees Only.
The Orginal Cost of the Namo Tablet is ten thousand. But the Gujarat state CM is going to provide the Namo Tablets under the Namo Tablet scheme. This is the state level government scheme which is launched by the Chief Minister Vijay Rupani Garu.
Under this Yojana, Students will get the Namo Tablet at a low cost. So, Students of Gujarat state can use this golden opportunity and buy the Namo Tablet online. Students can make sure to provide your personal details as well as Educational Details through the direct link which is https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/Tablet.aspx and buy the Namo Tablet Online by paying Rs.1000/-.
The mode of payment will be done through the Netbanking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Paytm and etc. In case, there is no option to pay the Namo Tablet amount, students can deposit the one thousand rupees money at the respective institute or College where the contenders have got the admission.
Students must pay the Namo Tablet fee through the Digital Gujarat portal only. No other third-party websites will be involved to distribute the Namo Tablets. In Case, if you
Namo Tablet Yojana Online Registration, Specification/Price
The main purpose of this yojana is to give the Namo Tablets at a low cost to the Gujarat state candidates. This scheme was established on 17th July 2017 by the Education Department Government of Gujarat. The first and 2nd Namo Tablets have distributed on 14th and 17th July 2017.
In the same way, the final distribution of Namo Tablets have been done by the Education Department of Gujarat on 20/07/2017. Again the state govt of Gujarat is going to distribute Namo Tablets from July 20th, 2020 at the same Prices. Students of Gujarat who have taken the admissions into the respective institute or Colleges can deposit the Rs.1000 amount to get the Namo Tablet 2020.
1. Students must be Citizens of Gujarat state and he/ she should have original residence proof issued by the Gujarat state govt.
2. All Students who want to avail of this benefit must get admissions from any reputed institute or College in Gujarat state.
3. Students should complete the 10th and 12th standards from any reputed institute or College.
4. The annual income of the respective students should not exceed 1 lakh.
- Admission Form issued by the Gujarat state College or Institute
- Address Proof of the Student
- Age Proof
- Domicile certificate
- Original Aadhar card
- 10th and 12th Class passing Original Certificates
- Caste Certificate and Income Certificate
Specifications & Features:
|External memory Support||Up to 64GB|
|Camera Clarity||2MP (Rear),0.3MP (front)|
|Size of Display||Seven inch|
|SIM card Option||Available|
|Original Price||Rs. 8000-9000|
|Battery||3450 mAh Li-Ion|
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Warranty||Handset is one year In-box accessories is six months|
|Scheme Name||Namo Tablet Yojana|
|Namo Tablet Registration Link||https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/Tablet.aspx|
|Scheme Launched by||Gujarat state Honorable Chief Minister Vijay Rupani Garu|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Gujarat state students|
|Objective||To Provide the Namo Tablets with low cost|
|Name of the Institute||Education Department Government of Gujarat|
|Scheme Lauched on||17/07/2017|
|Category of the Post||State govt Scheme|
The Process to register yourself to get the Namo Tablet:
1. First, Students must visit the College admin Section and ask for the Namo Tablet Yojana application form.
2. And Start to Fill in the details of the Students such as Name of the Student, Father Name, College name, Educational details, address and etc.
3. After filling in the details, students must attach the documents listed above and submit the application form along with documents to the College admin section.
4. And, deposit the Rs.1000 to the respective college or Institute and get the acknowledgment Card.
5. The College admin department verifies your application form and provides the Namo Tablet.