NFSA Gujarat Ration Card List 2021 Check Rs 1000 Status Online
NFSA Gujarat Ration Card beneficiaries list as well as New Digital ration card online application form is now available on its Director of Food and Civil Supplies, Govt. of Gujarat website ie. https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/.
Beneficiaries who have already enrolled themselves online and offline modes should track their application status as well as Gujarat Corona Sahayata (COVID-19 help) ration amount Rs.1000 status from the Gujarat food supply web portal.
Last week, the Civil Supply department of the Gujarat state govt has released the ration card beneficiaries list. In the same way, it has invited a new ration food card registration form online.
In this article, digitria.in admin has presented the complete information about the Guj state new ration card online and offline application process, list of beneficiaries, New ration card list, the process to check ration card status as well as Covid-19 help 1000 rupees status and etc. Applicants can go through this article from top to bottom and verify their ration card status.
NFSA Gujarat Ration Card 2020-21 COVID-19 Help Rs 1000 Status
Gujarat state Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has recently introduced Food Card and ration card scheme for the below poverty line Gujarat people to give financial aid and food grains under this scheme.
Due to the lockdown effect, the Gujarat state has started distributing rice and food grains to the ration cardholders and non-NFSA ration cardholders directly to their house. The reason to start the home delivery system is to stop the spreading of the COVID-19 virus in Gujarat state. So, the state government has taken this decision.
- To obtain this new ration card, applicants must be a citizen of Gujarat state.
- Beneficiaries should not have any other ration cards issued by the Central government or state governments.
- The newly married couple also eligible to enroll your names against the new ration card of NFSA.
- Applicants should have a caste certificate issued by MRO Officer.
Required Document to apply:
- Copy of the Aadhar Card approved by UAID
- Address Proof of the applicants
- Family group Photo and Individual photo of the main person.
- Previously canceled ration card if any.
Type of Ration Card:
- NFSA (PHH -APL 1, APL 2, BPL)
- Non-NFSA (PHH -APL 1, APL 2, BPL)
Anna Brahma Scheme (Yojana):
- Under this scheme, the migrant daily wage workers and labours will get a Free ration and ration kit during the time of lockdown.
- All below poverty line beneficiaries will get one thousand rupees for the month of April.
- The Senior Citizens, Handicaped people, and widows will get an Advance pension amount.
Also Read: NFSA WB Digital ration card Status & List
|Post Category||State govt scheme|
|Name of the Post||NFSA Gujarat Ration Card|
|Scheme Launched by||Director of Food and Civil Supplies, Govt. of Gujarat|
|Scheme Name||Gujarat Ration Card Rs 1000 Status|
|Beneficiaries||Gujarat state poor and BPL people|
|Types of ration card||BPL, APL, AAY, NFSA|
The Process to check Gujarat Ration Card Beneficiary List?
Beneficiaries who are required to know the list of beneficiaries must follow the instruction which we kept below and find your name in the new beneficiaries list.
1. First, Gujarat Citizens must go through this direct link which is https://ipds.gujarat.gov.in/Register/frm_RationCardAbstract.aspx.
2. After entering into the new browser, applicants will get 3 options such as year, month, and Captcha.
3. Here, beneficiaries must select the year as well as the month and Captcha code. After that, Hit on the Go option.
4. Then, the new page will be opened on the display. This web page contains a region-wise list of beneficiaries and a number of ration cards approved Category-wise.
5. Beneficiaries must select your region, village, ration card type one by one in steps wise.
6: Finally, the beneficiaries will get the list of ration cards. Find your name in the provided list and download your ration card.
How to apply for a new Gujarat ration card offline?
To apply for a new Gujarat ration card online, applicants can go through the digitalgujarat.gov.in web portal and apply online. Currently, the new online ration card registration links disabled. So applicants can submit their new ration card application form to the nearest Meeseva Kendram or the revenue department.
1. To enroll in the new Gujarat ration card offline must visit the nearest Meeseva Kendra or the revenue department of your division.
2. Ask for a new Gujarat digital ration card application form.
3. Fill up the complete details in the prescribed format and attach the compulsory documents which we listed above and then submit your filled new ration card application form to the Meeseva Kendra or revenue department officer by paying application fees.
4. Then, they will verify your application form and provide the application number.
5. Applicants can check their new ration card status by using this application number online.
The Process to check ration card entitlement:
1st step: To know your ration card entitlement must visit the direct link i.e. https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/index-eng.htm.
2nd step: And next, you have to scroll down the DCS DOF Gujarat webpage slowly and hit on the link of Know your Entitlement.
3rd step: Enter your Ration Card No / તમારો રેશનકાર્ડ નંબર and Captcha in the given blanks and hit on the View button.
4th Step: Finally, know your ration card entitlement and download it for further reference.