NHM Karnataka CHO Nurse Result 2021 Oct 29th Answer key, Exp Cutoff Marks
NHM Karnataka CHO Results: The government of Karnataka has announced job vacancies for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) under the National Health Mission. The state government has declared a total vacancy of 3006 posts. The selection is district wise and their postings shall be in various subdivisions of the districts across Karnataka. The job is defined and comes under the purview of State Government Job.
The job profile demands the basic qualification of a BSc. Nursing. The candidate (Female Nurse) must be a registered nurse with B.Sc. Nursing / post-basic nursing or equivalent qualification. Karnataka State Nursing Council/ Indian Nursing Council must have recognized the registered B.Sc. nursing candidate.
The NHM CHO exam was conducted on 29th October 2021 and the admit cards to attend the examination were released online on 27th October 2021. The candidate can collect the admit card online and the process is quite simple and doesn’t demand any technical knowledge. It can be obtained at the official websites i.e. www.karunadu.karnataka.gov.in.
NHM Karnataka CHO Results 2021 Answer key, Cutoff marks
Timeline for CHO Selection & Training Placement Process:
The community health Organisation selection and placement process is conducted at the district level and it is dealt with systematically. The tentative timelines are set for the right execution of the job profiles as defined. To recap the activities along with the timeline the entire process took place in eight simple steps with predefined schedules.
1. 18th October 2021, 5:00 pm was the last date to submit the application and the scrutinization of the application and conduct shortlisting.
2. The shortlisted candidate shall receive the SMS about the hall ticket module. This process lasted for a week from 19th October 2021 to 27th October 2021.
3. The exam for the CHO shall be online and the results will declare in batches Soon.
4. The merit list will create district-wise and the state forwards it to the CEO, ZP, and DHOs on 2nd November 2021.
5. The concerned authorities shall summon the candidates for evaluation and verification of original documents and the published dates were from 4th to 6th November 2021.
6. The provisional list shall be declared based on the reservation policy and day to attend the call for objections. The day fixed for it is 06th November 2021.
7. The state published the final selection list and did issue an offer letter to selected candidates on 11th November 2021.
8. Candidates after the objection period must submit the surety bond and fill in the RGUHS/IGNOU application forms on 13th November 2021.
NHM Examination Pattern:
1. NHM conducts an online examination for BSc. Nursing completed professionals. In the exam, the candidate makes use of a digital medium and the response to the question is electronically recorded.
2. The examination is IT-driven, and it is a Linux-based system. Keonics IBM Mainframe caters to the need of security, speed, and other parameters involved in writing the examination.
3. The examination module includes QR code integration, photo capture, user-friendly interface, randomized questions, and different question patterns.
Examination Instruction to CHO candidates:
1. The examination pattern shall be online only and shall last for 90 minutes. The total number of questions shall be 80 against 100 marks.
2. The candidate can click on the finish button to submit the examination even before the stipulated time. The candidate can navigate the screen to attempt previous or next questions and it is one’s own choice.
3. The NHM CHO Exam Result & merit list will display online as and when the candidate completes the selection examination. The Results Display will show the applicants attempted questions and the obtained Score as well.
4. The Invigilator must put in signature on the hall ticket and the countersigned hall ticket is produced at the time of document verification. The selection test marks shall define the rank as published in the rank list.
1. The Nurse Candidates must have good skills in English and Kannada language. It is compulsory to have Kannada in matriculation/SSLC as a first or second language. Basic knowledge on computers is a must.
2. The nurse should possess leadership skills and be able to fulfill the responsibilities held at the health and wellness center team.
3. The age limit for the nurse to apply for the CHO is between 35 years and 40 years. The age limit differs from category to category. The General Category age Limit is 35 years, for SC/ST & Cat-1, War widows, physically challenged, ex-serviceman is 40 years and Backward Classes is 38 years.
The Process to Download NHM Karnataka CHO Results 2021:
1. Visit the official website of NHM Karnataka i.e. www.karunadu.karntaka.gov.in/hfw/pages/home.aspx.
2. On the NHM Karnataka Portal home page and applicants must make a selection of ‘Recruitment Updates.’ The applicants must make a careful observation and click on the link as ‘NHM CHO Results 2021.’
3. The applicants must enter the login ID and password. Once that is done, the applicant must click on the login button.
4. The applicant must check the Results details and download them on the working device and seek a printout.
|Department Name||National Health Mission, Government of Karnataka|
|Number of Jobs||3006|
|Name of the Post||NHM CHO (Community health Organisation) Nurse|
|Category of the Post||Results, Answer key|
Also Read: RPSC RAS Prelims Results 2021