NPO NAVPAY Login 2021 Naval Pay Office for Individual/ Unit Login
NPO Login: Naval Pay Office was established by the Indian Naval Department to maintain the Pay accounts of Royal Indian Navy personnel. In the year 1945, the NPO was established. The main NPO Login web portal is www.www.indiannavy.nic.in. All employees of the Naval Pay Office may use this web portal and download month-wise or semester-wise Payslips. The Naval Pay Office who are not registered on this web portal can register on it by tapping the Signup option. The complete process to log in and sign up is listed below.
NPO NAVPAY Login 2021 Naval Pay Office for Individual Details:
NPO individual login:
1. The individual Naval Servicemen who wish to log in to the official website of Naval Pay Office must visit the official website i.e. www.indiannavy.nic.in.
2. The serviceman will have to select the NPO on the Indian Navy Home page and check the page on the fresh tab.
3. Next, the servicemen must click on the ‘individual login‘ option as shown below.
3. The individual login account will open on the computer screen.
4. The serviceman must enter the username, password in the specified box and log in to the Individual NPO page by tapping the Login button.
NPO Individual Sign Up Process:
1st Step: The serviceman who is not signup on this web portal must head over to the Indian Navy NPO portal i.e. https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/npo/.
2nd Step: And make a hit on the Signup Option and check the Individual Signup form on the fresh tab.
3rd step: On the Individual Signup form, the serviceman must enter the personal number, date of birth, Pan card number.
3rd Step: Then, the serviceman must enter the enrolment number/ commission date, Security code, Captcha code and complete the Signup process by hitting the Submit button.
Also Read: SBI HRMS Portal Login
NPO Recovery of Forgot Password:
- Visit the Indian Navy’s main website.
- Go to the NPO Section and open the Indian Navy NPO individual login page on the fresh tab. On the Login of the NPO Individual page, click on the forgot password option.
- As the portal takes into the next page, the serviceman will have to enter the personal number. In addition, enter the email id or the registered mobile phone number.
- Enter the date of birth and Pan number then, the serviceman must enter the enrolment and commission date and confirm the captcha code. The serviceman must click the OK button, and it will enable resetting the NPO password.
Ship/ unit NPO Login Process:
The servicemen who work in shifts and forward units can view and operate their employment page.
1st Step: Visit the official website of the Naval Pay Office and click the search button on the address bar.
2nd Step: After entering the Naval Pay Office Homepage, the naval personnel must click on the ship/ unit login option as shown below.
3rd Step: The serviceman will have to provide the mandatory credentials like username and password. Next, the serviceman must enter the security code and log in to the Ship / Unit Login page.
Also Check: Khakane 2 Login
History of naval pay office:
The pay office got the name India Naval Pay Office in the year 1950. In the year, 1952, the building of the Indian Naval Pay Office got shifted to Central Park of Angel Fort Bombay.
Its prime motive was to maintain the provident fund account and employee-related salary financial statements like payslip, salary slips of personnel of the Royal Indian Navy.
Later, in the year 1987, the naval pay office was entrusted with additional service. The NPO began to include the leave records of the naval personnel. The records belong to the servicemen who were engaged in chartered duties of the Naval establishments.
Role and Responsibilities of Naval Pay Office Login:
- The naval pay office will have to follow the centralized pay accounting manual INBR 15 and the financial regulation act second.
- The portal will register the data as per the rules and regulations of the Indian Navy. The web portal maintains the entire records of Naval Personnel, which begins from the day of joining till the date of retirement, release.
- The NPO portal produces correct records, payslips, salary slips, and fare allowance to all Naval Service Personnel.
- NAVPAY entertains the activity, such as making pay accounts of the entitlement land record on due dates. It conducts those activities after the receipt of specific documents.
- The Naval NPO portal must maintain the details of the Naval Personnel and direct the pay accounts to the Central government which, enables the maintenance of the records of the accounting system.
- The financial management system builds on an individual running ledger account system, IRLA. The system records all kinds of transactions, such as allowances and payslips.
- In the regular activity, the portal view and analyze, and record the net entitlement of all credit, debit, and miscellaneous claims. In a nutshell, the portal records the accounting statement and credit-debit transaction details by the month-end.
Functions of the NPO Web Login for Individual:
- The NPO portal serves Naval officers and sailors on active duty. It functions to remit allowances and allows to view web pages on the portal.
- The portal maintains the financial records of the Naval servicemen in a centralized accounting system.
- The finance portal keeps a record of bonds for government and non-government pays. Ten fund account is the source for the maintenance of all naval personnel, work on deputation.
- The portal platform maintains the annual leave record of all naval officers.
- The platform has a record of loan sanctions, housing loan building, scooter vehicle loans. It looks into the non-public fund loan.
- Naval web portal enables the servicemen to analyze leave encashment and provident account.
- The financial functionaries help pensioner procedures, diseased officers, and sailors.
- The portal defines the monthly salaries, receipts, and charges of all Indian Naval Officers.
- The web portal provides systems to make withdrawals of provident fund transactions.
|Name of the Board||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Naval Pay Office (NPO) Login|
|NPO individual Login |
|NPO individual Sign up|