NSP Scholarship Status 2020-21 (National Scholarship Portal NSP 2.0 Login: Registration
NSP Scholarship Status 2020-21: National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is one of the topmost government portals which provides the Multiple Scholarship Programs offered by the State, Central Government and other Government Organizations. NSP Portal is a digital Scholarship hub which helps to the all Indian Students who need to apply for 10th and 12th Class Scholarships.
In this NSP portal, students can find 10th, 12th, Degree and PG Level Scholarships and its registration forms. According to the recent Survey, more than 7 lakh Students registered their names through the NSP portal to get the Scholarships for the academic year 2019-2020.
NSP Scholarship Status 2020-21 (www.scholarships.gov.in)
More then fifty 10th, 12th, PG and Degree level Scholarships Presents by the NSP Portal worth of hundreds of Crores among the Scholarship Scheme needers registered their names good names on this Platform.
Every year, the Indian Scholarship Educational Department will allocate the INR 2000 Crore budget to provide the Scholarships through the NSP portal to all kinds of Students.
This platform invites more than one hundred lakh scholarship forms and it accepts eighty-five to ninety lakh applications after screening the application forms Every year. In the academic year 2019-2020, one hundred and five lakh applications were verified by NSP Portal admin.
What is the NSP Scholarship?
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is launched by the Central Government of India. The NSP portal platform offers various Scholarship schemes like Central, State and UGC Schemes.
And it was introduced to implement the Scholarship schemes among the Scholarship seekers applied on this Portal. There are many benefits of NSP Portal. The following benefits are listed below.
1. Students can find any kind of Scholarships from this NSP Portal.
2. Candidates who are Studying 10th, 12th and higher Classes can register your names through this platform.
3. Students can find out State, Central and UGC Scholarships complete details and Course & Institutions information on this single Portal.
4. You can make sure to register for fresh and renewal scholarships on this portal.
The Process to Check the Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List?
1. Students can go through the NSP portal or go through the direct link which is https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/onlineSanctionedList.
2. And then, Select academic year, application type, Ministry, Scheme, State, District and Enter Captcha. The Cleared image is shown below.
3. Finally, Click on the Submit button.
4. At last, applicants will obtain the list of Sanctioned Scholarship Schemes on the Screen.
The process to know the NSP scholarship status (Fresh/ renewal) 2020-2021:
1. To know the Status of NSP Scholarship Status for Fresh/ renewal, Students can visit the NSP website or go through the direct link which is https://scholarships.gov.in/renewal/loginPage.action.
2. Next, Students can provide the application ID and Password.
3. Then, log in to the Scholarship page and Check the NSP Scholarship Status for Fresh/ renewal applications.
4. If your application is in pending status, the Scholarship amount will sanction within one month. Otherwise, it will be credited.
|Check Scheme wise Scholarship list||Check here|
|NSP Scholarship Status for Fresh||Check Here|
|NSP Scholarship Status for Fresh||Check Here|
|Register for Fresh application||Check Here|
There are 3 types of Scholarship Schemes Offered by the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Portal.
1. Central Schemes
2. UGC Schemes
3. State Schemes
The Indian Government runs different types of Schemes to help the Students and need people every year. And different departments in India will work under the Central Government of India.
In the academic year 2019-2020, a huge number of scholarships offered by Central govt through NSP Portal to help the Students pursue their dream Courses for their academic career. Here we have listed the Cental Scheme Scholarships list. Students can open the link and read complete Scholarship details.
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Department of Higher Education
- WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Department of School Education & Literacy
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway
The University Grants Commission (UGC) is one of the topmost Indian Government Bodies. And it is functioning under the MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development). The UGC Offers more Scholarship Scheme through the NSP Portal. Students can find the list of UGC Scholarship Scheme from the below listed direct link.
Here we have listed the States which are going to offer the Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021. Students who are belonging below given States can open the State link and Check the list of available Scholarships under the State Schemes and apply through the NSP portal. Central and State Government offers scholarships for the Candidates who are the residence of that respective state.
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Jammu Kashmir
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Himachal Pradesh
|Name of the Scheme||NSP Scholarship Scheme|
|Scheme launched by||The central government of India|
|National Scholarship Portal||www.scholarships.gov.in|
|List of Scholarships available||More than 50|
|Type of Scholarships||State, Central, UGC, and AICTE|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Present academic year||2020-2021|
|NSP Scholarships Online apply Starting Dates||April 2020|
|Last date to apply||November 2020|
Also Read: PM Modi Scholarship 2020-21
How to apply for Scholarship through NSP?
In order to obtain Central, State and UGC Scholarships, Students can register your names through the NSP Portal by login the Students page. Here we have clearly mentioned the Steps by step process to apply for Scholarship.
1st Step: The Fresh Students must visit the National Scholarship Portal and Click on the “New Registration” link. And next, Students need to read the Complete guidance for registration on the NSP portal.
2nd Step: Scroll down the page and click on the Continue button. Students can fill the details like Name, Father Name, Qualification, State and Create a password and click on the register.
3rd Step: After registering on the NSP portal, Students can click on Login to apply and login to the Students page by providing the application ID password.
4th Step: Next, applicants can change the Password by giving the mobile number if you required it.
5th Step: After entering the Dashboard of NSP Portal, Students can find out the application form link and open it on the new page.
6th Step: Start to fill up the proper details of the applicants and click on Save and Continue option. Finally, Submit your Scholarship application form to the NSP Board by re-verifying the details.