OFSS Bihar Inter 1st Year (Class 11th) Admissions 2021-23 Apply Online
OFSS Bihar Inter Admission: Bihar School Examination Board has opened online admissions for the academic session 2021-23 for class 11th who have passed out tenth from various state/central boards. The entire process of college selection of students shall be online as per their obtained merit in the tenth class.
The board has started inviting applications from the Interested candidates online for the OFSS admissions for the year 2021-23. Every year, the Bihar BSEB offers different Courses such as Arts, Science, Commerce, Agriculture and etc. The official website that provides the online application process is www.ofssbihar.in.
OFSS Bihar admission Inter 1st Year 2021 Details:
Required Educational Details:
Applicants who wish to get admission into the Bihar Secondary Board in the 11th Standard must have finished 10th Class in the reputed Boards or Institutes or any other state boards approved by the government.
Admission Process & Dates:
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has issued an admission prospectus from June 17th, 2021 onward. The starting date of Inter admissions is 19th June 2021. The Closing Date of the Online admissions is 28th June 2021. The board releases the admission list in the month of July 2021.
All three admission lists like First, second, and third shall be put online in July 2021. The enrollment date for OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2021 will begin in August 2021.
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Admission Notification Released date||17th June 2021|
|Online application starting date||19th June 2021|
|Last date to apply Online||28th June 2021|
|First, second, and third Counselling dates||July 2021|
|Admissions in BSEB Date||August 2021|
Fee Structure/ Opting Colleges:
Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) enables students of Bihar to select at least 10 minimum or 20 maximum colleges. Applicants can make a payment of the Admission Fee through the different payment modes like Debit card/ Credit card/ Net-Banking or e-challan.
An Applicant fee is applicable to all categories and they can make INR 350.00 only. The fee breaks up is Rs.100.00 as an application fee, INR 200.00 for college/university inherent fee, and INR 50.00 against admission form charges.
- To seek intermediate first-year admission to the BSEB board, applicants should submit required documents as well as the online admission form too.
- The OFSS Bihar Admission 2021 application process will be done online mode only, and it is done over www.ofssbihar.in.
- Applicants should enter the Valid E-mail Id and active Mobile number for primary registration.
- Fill in the online application as per the instructions mentioned in the common prospectus.
- Bihar Admission 2021 registrations shall begin from June 19, 2021.
- The application status and allotment shall be informed to students through SMS, Email ID. Otherwise, they are instructed to visit www.ofssbihar.in. Otherwise, they are making a check at official web portal logins.
- A soft copy of details of essential documents and online application is needed. Likewise, a hard copy of the document and offline application is to be submitted at the college/ university.
- SSC/ 10th Class Pass Memo / mark sheet
- Applicant Aadhar Card
- TC (Transfer Certificate)
- SLC, two passport size photos,
- Caste certificate, and other relevant documents if any.
Advantages of OFSS:
The OFSS system adapts the entire admission process to be transparent, reliable, cost-effective, and hassle-free. The official brochure provided on the web page needs to be thoroughly read before filling the online application. This will avoid applicants/parents getting anxious in regard to the selection and queries in relation to online admission procedures.
Sahaj Vasudha Kendra in Bihar is a single-window point for delivering government schemes, and services to every citizen of India. The students can find a list of the Village level officers in a district-wise format. The other information is the mobile phone numbers and their contact addresses.
Students can make contact with them over mobiles or locate addresses and reach them. They will provide help in filling application forms or support in providing the relevant information on 11th class admissions.
|Board Name||OFSS Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)|
|Category of the Post||Admissions|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
Also Read: Bihar Society Registration
Bihar Application online Submission 2021 Process:
1st Step: To get admissions into the Bihar BSEB board, First applicants should visit the OFSS Bihar School Examination Board Official Website, www.ofssbihar.in.
2nd Step: Enter the home page and click on the ‘Common application form.’ Link on the webpage.
3rd Step: Go for OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2021 and click the ‘Intermediate Registration Portal for the 2021-2023 session.
4th Step: Fill in the registration form as per instructions.
5th Step: Register with Email id, and Mobile.
6th Step: Then, Carefully and fill the registration form.
7th Step: Continue to fill in the details of the online application form and verify the details.
8th Step: Make a payment of the application fee, provided in the official advertisement.
9th Step: Go for the final submission of the application.
10th Step: Seek a hard copy of the application form for future use.