PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan 2020 Registration Form: Online Apply
PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan Yojana: On 20th June 2020, A new scheme was launched by the Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi Garu to help the Garib People who have lost their livelihood due to the Country-wide Lockdown Outbreak. Under this Scheme, Garib workers, daily labours and others will get 125 days of employment from the Central government. The Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman Garu has released 50 thousand Crore special budgets for the PM Gareebb Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan scheme.
On 18th June 2020, the PM Narendra Modi Garu has discussed with all CM’s through the Video Conference and released the new scheme namely PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan or PM Mega rural Job scheme for Migrant workers. This scheme will mainly applicable to six major states such as UP, Odisha, MP, Raj, Bihar, and Jharkhand. The Central government will provide the Mega Jobs scheme or Gareeb Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan yojana for the Migrant workers only.
PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan 2020 Registration Form
The main objective of this scheme is to give 125 days of employment power for the Migrants who have lost their daily income as well as livelihood according to the novel Covid19 Pandemic.
Most of the Migrant workers and labours stay in Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, and Jharkhand states. So state and central governments are going to cover these states to provide the 125 days job opportunity. Around sixty-seven lakh Migrant people and labours will be benefited under this yojana.
The Online application process of Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan yojana has started on 20/0/6/2020 at 11:00 AM. So, Gareeb people who want to do work for 125 days can apply for this yojana online. Migrant workers and labours can follow the below given direct link and enroll your names online.
PM Modi official Tweet:
The PM Modi Garu tweeted officially via twitter that “Launching the PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana to help boost livelihood opportunities in rural India“.
1. Migrants who need to apply for this scheme must be a Citizen of India.
2. Beneficiaries should have Original Identity proof and Address Proof such as Aadhar Card/ Digital Ration Card/ Rice Card/ Voter Card and etc given by the state or central govt.
3. Applicants must enroll in the Garib Kalyan Rojgar application form online.
4. One migrant worker will eligible from a single-family.
1. Garib Kalyan Rojgar scheme was introduced on 20/06/2020 for Migrants.
2. 116 Districts from 6 major states will get this scheme benefits.
3. Approximately 67 lakh Migrants are going to help through this new Central govt yojana.
4. Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana was launched by the Honorable PM Modi Garu.
5. Under this scheme, migrants will get one twenty-five days of employment opportunity to boost their livelihood in rural and urban areas.
|Scheme Name||PM Gareeb Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan Yojana|
|Objective||To give 125 days of employment opportunity for Migrants.|
|Eligible States||Bihar, |
Uttar Pradesh (UP),
Madhya Pradesh (MP),
Rajasthan (Raj) and
|Number of District||116|
|Released Budget||50000 Crore|
|eligible Beneficiaries||Migrant workers and labours|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Download Application Form||Check Here|
The Process to apply for PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan 2020 Scheme:
1st Step: First, beneficiaries must visit the PM Gareeb Kalyan Official website i.e. https://pmindiawebcast.nic.in/
2nd Step: Find out the direct link of Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan Yojana Online application.
3rd Step: Open up the Registration form On the fresh tab and start to fill the mandatory credentials such as Personal and Family details.
4th Step: After filling the application form of Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan yojana, Migrants can upload the essentials documents and submit your application form.