RTU Admit Card 2021 Raj B.Tech MBA/ MCA (1st, 3rd, 5th, 2nd, 4th, 6th Sem)
RTU Admit Card for 1st, 3rd, 5th & 2nd, 4th & 6th Semesters for the respective Courses of B.Tech MBA/ MCA will release through the RTU Exam Portal every year. Students of B.Tech MBA/ MCA, B.ARCH, and B.H.M.C.T can able to download it from the RTU exam portal using the Branch Name, Course Code, Semester/ Year, Roll Number, and monther Name. Students can download the RTU Admit card 2021 for the upcoming exams. Although the exams got postponed due to the Covid 19 pandemic and the rules of examination will still continue. Certain facts must be borne in mind and students must implement it accordingly.
RTU Admit Card 2021 Raj B.Tech MBA/ MCA Hall tickets
Rajasthan Technical University will issue admit cards only if students have remitted exam fees:
- Students can make an easy download of admit card 2021 provided their roll numbers are properly fed in columns.
- Students must carry an RTU admit card to the examination center until exams are over.
- A student shall not be entertained in the examination hall until the RTU admit card is disclosed to the invigilator.
- Students are advised to download the admit card at the earliest and not to end up in a last-minute hurry.
- RTU admit comprises paper name, exam, date, time, and subject appearing.
- In case there are any changes in the examination schedule, the university will display them on the notice board.
An Entry to Examination Hall:
Admit Card is essential for students without which they cannot enter the examination hall. The admit card is verified by the invigilator and only then a student is allowed to take the exam. The Raj Technical University exam Hall ticket must be neat and clean, nothing should be scribbled on the card. The most important fact is, an admit card will not be issued until and unless the exam fee is not remitted at the University.
RTU Results on Official Web Portal:
- All semester results are put on display in the web portal.
- Remember, the online result is only provisional the marks on the display.
- Until marks memo is not handed over to students by the University, the marks online cannot be taken to be granted.
- The online results provide total marks, CGPA, SGPA, Result (pass/fail) is for checking online.
- Based on this result, the student can apply for recounting/ revaluation at the University.
Controller of Exams Issues Instructions:
- Students who are appearing for the University examination must report to the exam center. It must be at least forty five minutes before exam commencement.
- After commencement of the exam, a student shall not allow inside the exam Hall.
- Students must make it a point in carrying their College IDs, and Admit Cards until their last examination of the semester.
- Students are cautioned not to misbehave with examiners in the class.
- If students are caught in doing malpractice, then those will not be allowed to take the remaining exams.
Rajasthan Technical University: A Strategic Planner
Prof. R.A Gupta the Vice-Chancellor of Rajasthan Technical University, RTU, implements a strategic plan. It is to improvise the quality of education at all levels by benchmarking the set objectives. They are the introduction of the choice-based credit system, CBCS, improvise weightage of project-based learning. In addition, the promotion of interdisciplinary education, student-centric information management, make students realize self-learning initiatives. Moreover, engagement of alumni increases enrolment in PG programs creates a momentum in the research environment.
Located in Kota, Rajasthan Technical University, RTU was established in 2006 by the Government of Rajasthan to promote technical education in the state. Currently, there are 68 engineering colleges, 03 BArch colleges, 16 MBA colleges, 31 MTech colleges, 01 MArch & 01 Hotel Management and Catering Institute. The University shelters 1.5 lakh students who are studying in various affiliated colleges of the University.
Admission Courses & Eligibility Criteria
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process entertains B tech students, lateral entry in 2nd year, M tech program, and PhD program. For regular engineering courses of various streams, the basic qualification is twelfth class.
For lateral entry, the students must have completed (10 +3) a diploma holder. Students of Diploma will have to seek an entry to the engineering stream only after getting qualified for the Lateral Entry in Engineering Program, a body that conducts admissions for Diploma pass-outs. The notification releases in the month of June/July every year
The candidates who make an entry to engineering through class 12th or Diploma must have at least 45 percent. For the reserved category, a 5 percent is relaxed in accordance with the rules of the Rajasthan Government.
Students who are eagerly waiting for the M Tech program entry can get in by qualifying in the Centralized Admission for M Tech/ M Arch. Every GATE-qualified candidate will get a scholarship of INR 12400.00 per month. At Rajasthan Technical University, RTU, 12 MTech programs are run efficiently. The Ph.D. program admission process is conducted by RTU DAT (RTU Doctoral Admission Test and its notification is in the month of June/July every year.
Candidates who are not domicile of Rajasthan can apply through REAP for admission and they have a 15 percent quota.
|Name of the University||Rajasthan Technical University (RTU)|
|Examination Name||RTU B.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ B.ARCH / B.H.M.C.T|
|Year & Semesters||1st, 2nd, 3rd year, 1st,3rd,5th, 2nd, 4th, 6th Semesters|
|Official website||http://rtuexam.net/, |
|Admit Card link||http://rtuexam.net/Student/GetRollnoAdmit.php|
|Category of the Article||Admit Card/ Hall ticket|
|Name of the Courses||.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ B.ARCH / B.H.M.C.T|
Also Read: Calicut University Hall tickets 2021
How to download RTU Admit Card 2021
1st Step: To obtain the RTU B.tech/ MBA/ MCA and other courses Year-wise & Semester wise Admit card, students should visit the RTU exam Main Portal i.e. http://rtuexam.net/mainpage.php.
2nd Step: On the Rajasthan Technical University, Kota Home page, Students should go through the Student panel section as shown below.
3rd step: Students will redirect to the City Change Information For Exam Centre page. On this web page, students will have to click on the Print Admit Card link.
4th Step: In this step, the student should select the Course, Semester/ year, Class and enter the ten digit roll number, Mother name and download the RTU Admit Card by clicking the Proceed button.