TS Rythu Bhima Pathakam Status 2020 (Claim Form Apply Online Download)
Rythu Bhima Pathakam is one of the Popular state government scheme launched by the Telangana state honorable Chief Minister KCR Garu. Agriculture is the main Source of Income for the Telangana state farmers. So, the state govt will give the most preference for Agriculture.
In Order to ensure the Security and economic help to the Farmer Beneficiaries, the CM K. Chandrasekar Rao Garu has implemented the new scheme named as Loss of Life Insurance scheme (Rythu Bhima Pathakam).
It means, if any farmer will die due to any reasons will get the Life Insurance Coverage from the LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) to his family members. There is no nominee required to approach the LIC officer directly to get the LIC Insured amount under this Rythu Bhima Pathakam. The Beneficiaries who will apply for this scheme as per the state government norms will get rythubima to his/ her family.
In TS State, the majority of poor farmers will depend on farming for their livelihood. The Raithu Bheema scheme is the Unique and kind Programme implemented Telangana Government through Information Technology and Online portals. This scheme will be given based on the farmer’s wise online land database. Rythubhima scheme will not applicable for above 20 acres of landholders.
For more information such as Eligibility Criteria, Mode of application, Essential Certificates, Application status, Importance of this scheme is clearly elaborated in the below of the post.
TS Rythu Bhima Pathakam Status 2020 (Raythubhima) Apply Online
The Main Intention of the Farmers Group Life Insurance Pathakam (Rythubima) is to given financial security and Economic Help for the Farmer’s Family Members if he loses of life due to Natural death or any other reasons. The State government of LIC will deposit the Insured amount up to Rs.5 lakhs to the nominee beneficiary if the farmer will lose his life due to any issues.
If the farmer will die due to any reason, the farmer’s family will face many financial problems. So, the state govt has implemented Rythu Bhima Pathakam in 2014.
This scheme will give relief from the Several Financial effects in the event of loss of farmers’ life due to any issues. So, all Beneficiaries who are doing farming can utilize this golden opportunity and enroll yourself through the Online web portal i.e. http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/Default_LIC1.aspx.
The Premium amount of Raithu Bheema Scheme is paid by the TS State government to the LIC Agency. No farmer can pay the Premium amount directly to the LIC Corporation.
The Raithu Bheema Scheme has started in 32 Districts, 108 Divisions, 568 Mandals, 2245 Clusters, 10874 villages. Around 57 lakh farmers have enrolled their names through the Rythu Bhima portal to get the financial Insurance from the state government after the loss of his life due to any issues.
- Beneficiaries who need to enroll names under this scheme must age limit should between 18 years to 59 years.
- Only Telangana state farmers who are farming regularly will allow enrolling this Pathakam.
- The Financial Life Insurance will be paid to the Farmers of TS state who don’t have 4 wheelers vehicles.
- Beneficiaries who have above 20 acres of land will not allow applying this scheme.
- The Farmers must be a Permanent Citizen of Telangana state and he should have original Address proof.
Claim Process by Revenue Officer:
Rythubhima scheme has been initiated by the IT with Online web portals. The Online portal of Rythubhima has been developed by the NIC Organization. If you don’t know to claim this scheme, the revenue village officer will Collect the data from the loss of the farmer’s family and submit the details to the LIC Board.
The LIC will check the complete details and deposit the amount to the Nominee bank account. Under this scheme, the nominee is not required to meet any Officers to get the Insured amount.
Required Documents to Claim the Scheme:
To Claim the Rithu Bheema Pathakam scheme, beneficiaries must submit the below-listed documents to the Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) head Office.
- Original Aadhar Card
- Agriculture Passbook Frontpage
- Death Certificate
- Claim Form
- Bank account Passbook front page
- Address Proof/ Current Bill
Statistics of Rythubhima Scheme:
|Category of the Post||State govt scheme|
|Pathakam Name||Rythu Bhima Pathakam|
|Established by||Telangana State|
|Launched By||TS CM KCR Garu|
|Related Schemes||Rythu Bandhu|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||TS state all Farmers|
|Insured Amount||Natural Death- upto Rs.5 lakhs|
The Process to claim Rythu Bhima Pathakam:
1. Beneficiaries who want to Claim the Scheme must Visit the Rythu Bhima the Official Portal i.e. http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/
2. Next, Farmers must hit on the Middle Option named as Rythu Bima.
3. Then download the rythu Bhima Scheme Claim application form from the Rythu Bima web page and start to fill the complete details such as Farmer Name, address, Land details, Nominee personal Details, bank account details of Nominee and etc.
4. After filling the Claim Form, beneficiaries must attach the above given required documents and submit them to the LIC office or revenue department Officers.
5. The revenue Department or LIC Officers will verify the details and deposit the amount directly to the Nominee bank account through the RTGS.
The Process to Check the status of RythuBhima Scheme:
To know the status of raithu Bheema Scheme status, Beneficiaries must visit the Nearest LIC Office. Then, you need to show the Passbook Number and Farmer death Certificate to the LIC Officer. The LIC executive will verify the application details and let you know the status of the Rythu Bhima scheme.
Also Read: Meeseva Telangana Portal Online Services