Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra Registration 2021 Login app Check Status
Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra Registration: Seva Kendra portal services is an online application for providing services to the private and government sector. The official portal of the Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra is www.retail.sahaj.co.in and, the people can use the portal features on mobile phones.
Sahaj Mitra is the mobile application of this Portal and it is available on the Google play store as well as Apple Store. It is easily downloadable and, a user can install it on mobile for use. The services provide for the customers are available on the Sahaj Mitra Services list. The services create jobs for the people who have qualified their tenth class.
Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra Registration 2021 Login Details:
Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra Services List:
1. Sahaj Seva Kendra services employ people who can earn between INR 500 and INR 1500. People who are passionate to serve others can make more money.
2. People can provide services to the general public and even earn more. Such people must have completed their 12th Class.
3. A service executive will have a task to change the Aadhar details and PAN card details.
4. The serviceman can provide to the customers the banking facility on the Sahaj website. By adopting the website, a user can deposit cash, withdraw and set up new accounts.
5. The website sought permission to run the bank accounts of State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Grameen Bank, etc.
6. The website weighs a lot, a participant can apply for government programs, and customers can file their Income Tax Returns, ITR.
The Required Documents:
An applicant can enroll for the Kendra services and the following documents are essential to submit before registration of the Sahaj Kendra. The required documents are:
- Aadhar card Front and back Photo
- Pan Card
- Active private or Govt Bank Passbook or Cancelled cheque
- 2 passport size photos
- SSC and Inter (10+2) original certificates
- Computer certificates any.
Steps for Service Registration:
1st Step: An applicant must enter the official website of Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra i.e. retail.sahaj.co.in
2nd Step: The applicant must click on the New Registration link available on the tab. The registration tab provides the following columns.
3rd Step: The applicant can enter as an individual or business. The services are of various kinds, and but click on the Sahaj Mitra. An applicant can register at Sahaj through an automatic or manual process and select the scheme type, be it rural or urban, and click on the continue button.
The individual must have an Aadhaar number linked with a mobile phone number, a valid email and should possess a PAN card and also enter the details on the personal details page. Now, you need to fill in the verified mobile number and verify email options.
5th Step: After that, the applicant shall receive an OTP number, re-enter it in the OTP column, the OTP number. Press the continue button and then click on the save and continue button.
6th Step: The applicant must enter the geographical location details, bank account details, references and hit on the continue option. Once you finish the complete personal information, applicants should upload the required documents and click the continue option.
7th Step: Enter the device that the applicant wants to utilize the services and click the continue option. The applicant must verify the registration form and click on the submit button.
8th Step: Once you submit the application form if the applicant needs to edit the application Form go through the edit Option and later hit on the submit button. After the verification of the applicant’s details, an automatic message will reach the applicant’s inbox. The mail will provide the registration ID of the applicant.
9th Step: Once the registration process is complete, in few moments, the applicant will get a phone call for a telephonic verification. Once the company verifies the applicant’s details, another email will reach the inbox of the new applicant. The company will deliver a 16-digit ID and a scratch card’s 4-digit pin. The newly registered applicant will get a registered call from Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra.
Status Check on the Sahaj Seva Kendra Website:
The applicant must wait for at least three working days. In case an applicant doesn’t get any intimation, then the applicant must follow the procedure.
1. To know the registration status, applicants must visit the official website, and hover on the registration tab, and click on the link status. A new web page will pop up on the screen.
2. The applicant must enter the 16-digit application ID number and click on the submit button.
3. On the display screen, one can find a message ‘awaiting approval.’ Contact the Sahaj district manager for the pending status of your registration.
About Sahaj Retail Limited:
Sahaj Retail Limited works continually to bridge the gap between Urban and, Rural India. Sahaj progresses under the flagship of NeGP of the Government of India and has 1,50,000 units across the nation. The services of Sahaj are G2C, Financial inclusion, financial services, utility services, mobile/DTH top-ups, FASTag, etc. The company adopts the BC model that makes a win-win situation for the rural masses and tied up with at least 100 banking services for the AePS – anytime anywhere banking services.
|Name of the Retailer||Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra|
|Post Name||Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra Registraiton|
|Sahaj Portal Login link||https://retail.sahaj.co.in/web/guest/home|
|Category of the Article||State govt Programme|
Also Read: Kerala BIMS Login