SPPU Online Mock Test, Backlog & Improvement Test app Student Login
SPPU Online Backlog, Improvement & Mock Test for the academic year 2019-20 is going to organize by Saviribai Phule Pune University for the First to Final year students from 8th December to 23rd December 2020.
The SPPU Students who are Pursuing First, Second, and Final year UG & PG Courses can log in to the student’s Login page using the User ID, Password, and attend the Backlog online test as well as Mock Online Test.
The SPPU has started the Mock test for the 1st to final year on 3rd December 2020. Students who want to appear for the Mock test can open the direct link from the SPPU portal i.e. www.sps.unipune.ac.in.
SPPU Online Backlog Improvement Test, Mock Test app Details
It is to be noted that the SPPU would be Organizing the Backlog and Improvement exams from December 8th, 2020 Online. The SPPU has planned to organize the Backlog and Improvement exams from 3rd December 2020. Due to the Internal technical issues, the Backlog and Improvement exams are scheduled for 8th Dec 2020.
However, the Online mock test has begun on 03.12.2020. On 28th November 2020, the SPPU has published the complete guidelines and Instructions for Backlog and Improvement exams. First, 2nd and 3rd-year SPPU Students who wish to improve the academic marks by attending the Backlog and Improvement exams should follow the guidelines listed below.
1. Backlog and Improvement Test for First to Final year would be organized by the SPPU in Online mode from 08.12.2020 to 23.12.2020.
2. The written examination of the SPPU Improvement & Backlog would be in MCQ Format prepared by the SSPU examination brach. The Online Test Question paper has 60 Questions.
3. Students should finish the Online test within one hour. As per the exam Patten, 40% of the Questions would be given Easy, more than 40% of the Questions would be given Moderate and the rest of the Questions would be tough.
4. First to Final year Students should have registered their names through the University Students Portal before attending the Online test.
5. Physically Disabled Students would be given extra 20 minutes of time to write the Online test.
6. If any students will Face technical Issues and Internet issues, officials will give extra time to complete the Backlog and Improvement online Tests.
7. Before participating in the Mock test or Backlog Tests, students are advised to register their Names through the SPPU portal i.e. www.sps.unipune.ac.in.
8. On 28th November 2020, the Officials have released the syllabus and Final year Backlog First Half 2020 on its University portal. Students are advised to verify the details from the SPPU Portal.
|University Name||Saviribai Phule Pune University|
|Name of the Examination||Mock Test and Backlog Exams|
|Students Login Page||https://sppu.wheebox.com/LOGIN-2/sppu.jsp|
|Mock Online Test Dates||3rd Dec to 7th Dec 2020|
|Backlog Online test Dates||8th December to 23rd December 2020|
|Category of the Post||Online Exams|
|Name of the Courses||UG and PG|
|Years||Fist, 2nd and Final year|
Also Read: UDISE Plus Login App
|Student Login||Click Here|
|SPPU Mobile App||Download Here|
|Profile System of Students||Check Here|
|SPPU main Link||Click Here|
|Time table for Backlog Exams||Check Here|
The Process to attend the Online Mock Test and Backlog Test:
1st Step: Students of SPPU who wish to participate in the Online Mock test and Backlog test should go through the Direct link i.e. https://sppu.wheebox.com/LOGIN-2/sppu.jsp or Go Here
2nd Step: Then, Students should give the Login ID and Password on the empty blanks.
3rd Step: After providing the Login Credentials you need to hit on the “Click To Continue”.
4th Step: Then, Select the Mock Test link or Backlog Online Test Link and start to write the exam Online.