STS Karnataka Login 2021 Student Tracking System Portal app
STS Karnataka Login: Combining all levels of education, every year millions of students become a part of the learning process in an educational system in Karnataka. To complement the growing pace of education the web portal platform provides all the essential support. In this issue, the Karnataka student tracking system portal 2021 facilitates educational activities, & maintains a huge database. In fact, the portal signifies interaction between students, parents, and teachers, staff, and other governing institutions.
STS Karnataka Login Student Tracking System Portal
STS – High-tech Digital Platform:
Karnataka student tracking system portal 2021 aims to provide quality education on a high-tech digital platform. The Complete process will help to make it easy for students and teachers. With the covid 19 pandemic upsurge, the government makes it compulsory for online education on STS portal. Thus, the portal maintains every record like academic & student details data for analytics in the future.
- The STS Online systems tend to promote transparency in the educational department.
- The portal enables the education department to identify the total strength of the students in the state.
- Provides online learning material to every student across the state.
- Uniformity of education helps to improve the quality of education.
- Can eliminate the schools without proper documentation.
- Able to analyze the ratio of teachers to students in the STS portal.
- Shiksha Mitra mobile app creates a student tracking system just another device compatibility to access official websites.
- To provide high quality and effective education system in the state.
- Duplication of school documents can be detected and the government will identify the fraud documented students.
- To keep a record of the students and teachers, no manual paperwork is essential.
- Standardization of school fee structure shall ensure all students can afford education.
- A correct list of students’ and teachers’ details for every school will be stored automatically in the web portal.
- The portal issues the latest notifications related to the SSP Karnataka government scholarship. The portal releases the scholarship information for the year 2020-2021.
- The Vidyalaya section on the STS portal provides complete information and the last date of the scholarship submission.
- The web portal sets 30th November as the last date of submission for the enrolment of the scholarship.
STS Karnataka online portal Registration:
The educational department makes the registration process essential for students, teachers, and staff. The portal will issue to every student a unique 9-digit code that refers to academic and institutional records.
1st Step: The New users who wish to register on the STS Kar Portal should visit the Official website i.e. www.sts.Karnataka.gov.in.
2nd Step: A beneficiary will have to tap on the ‘registration’ option and hit on the User Registration as mentioned on the ‘home page.
3rd Step: A registration form will open on the next web page.
4th Step: A beneficiary must make an entry of details, such as Personal Details, Place of Posting, ಸಂಪರ್ಕಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ವಿಳಾಸ and ಗುರುತಿನ ದಾಖಲೆಯ ಪುರಾವೆ.
5th Step: After a careful cross-check of the details, a beneficiary can click the ‘submit button.’
STS Kar Scholarship Application Form Download:
1st Step: Go to the STS Web Portal i.e. www.sts.Karnataka.gov.in
2nd Step: On entering the Home page of STS, students will have to click on the Login Button.
3rd Step: A Student must enter STS username, password, and log in to the web page.
4th Step: After login into the STS Student Page, Beneficiaries must click the scholarship application form 2021.
5th Step: Students must fill in the relevant details in the portal.
6th Step: After completion of the application, the beneficiary can click the submit button. Seek a hard copy of the SATS form.
Generate Student Forms via STS Kar Portal:
1st Step: Visit the STS Kar website.
2nd Step: Go to the Generate Forms Section and hit on it.
3rd Step: The different types of forms will show on the display.
- 1st, LKG, UKG- English Enrollment Form
- 1st, LKG, UKG- Kannada Enrollment Form
- higher Class English
- Higher Class Kannada
- Transfer Certificate Formate
- Attendance Formate
- Result Formate
- OOSC Survey Form English
- OOSC Survey Form Kannada
4th Step: Users can select any of the Following Forms and click on the Print / Download link and download it Online.
STS Karnataka School Login:
1st Step: Open the browser, and fill in the STS Karnataka school website address, www.sts.karnataka.gov.in, click the search button.
2nd Step: The competent authority of the school will have to open ‘school login Karnataka’
3rd Step: Click the ‘student achievement tracking system.’
4th Step: The page will be redirected to the SATS portal of STS login open school login and click on ‘Registration Tab.’
5th Step: The school authority will have to select the user link of school education Kar sts login.
6th Step: A new webpage will display on the screen, and the authority will have to fill in the form.
7th Step: After completion of filling the form with relevant details, the authority must fill the captcha code, and click the submit button.
8th Step: Thus, completes the registration of the school authorities into the Karnataka web portal.
Minor Interactive Problems on STS:
The School Tracking System doesn’t seem to give TCs these days. Parents complained that their children’s Transfer Certificate was not issued even after updating students’ details online. The issue has complained to the education department. Later, the schools were directed by the education department to issue TCs. It is one practical problem faced by the students after shifting to the STS portal learning system.
|Name of the Programme||Karnataka Student Tracking System|
|Portal Name||STS Karnataka Portal|
|STS Portal link||https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/SATS/#|
|Category of the Article||State govt scheme|