SWADES Skill Card Portal Registration Form 2021 Apply Online, Track Card Status
SWADES Skill Card: SWADES Medium will Connect Job Opportunities with Indian & Foreign Companies. A scheme that establishes a connection between the Corporates, Government, private companies, and skilled workers. The government provides a platform to the returning citizens on a SWADES Skill Card. This Skill card will contain details that relate to the Work experience in the respective Sector, Profession, Employment, and Place of the Previous Job.
SWADES Skill Card Form Online Registration 2021 Details:
Immediate Measures for Covid 19 Affected Skilled Workers:
Government publishes a notification and opens a Swades Skill Card portal for workers who had returned abruptly from abroad. With the unexpected pandemic evolution in societies across the world, the Government of India wants to intensify its efforts.
Thousands of skilled workers poured into the Nation from different countries after the announcement of the Covid 19. The government wants to collect the database that could be deployed and put into business analytics. The database can be used to employ skilled workers at various functionaries to provide employment support.
Hence, the Government of India entrusted three ministries to look into the issues of skilled worker arrivals.
The 3 important Ministries are:
- Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE)
- Civil aviation of Ministry (MCA)
- Ministry of External affairs.
Any skilled worker who returns home for the covid 19 reasons can seek employment support by applying online at www.nsdcindia.org/swades.
A skilled worker should verify the complete details of eligibility criteria to process the application. The eligible workers can become a part of the ascertained database. The Corporates, private agencies, and government agencies can take initiative in filling the jobs for the foreign return workers.
Atmanirbhar Skilled Employee/Employer Mapping Portal:
- The Government laid a plan under Vande Bharat Mission particularly for the skilled workers who returned from abroad. The skilled workers furnish their details online. The skilled worker’s data is put to integration with Aatmanirbhar Skilled Employee Employer Mapping, Portal. Therefore, any employer who finds the enrolled skill worker efficient shall invite for employment. ASEEM Department will provide an employer-specific reach out for SWADES candidates.
- It was observed that between May 3rd, 2020, to June 3rd, 2020, about 7000 skilled workers got enrolled in the SWADES web portal. And also It was recognized that people who returned to their Native Place, India had been to UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, and Saudi Arabia. The skilled workers did work in different sectors such as oil and gas, tourism and hospitality, automotive and aviation, and construction.
The objective of SWADES:
1. The Government of India does put efforts to create a database of returning citizens through the process of skill mapping technique. In this technique, the portal software makes use of ‘skill mapping.’ In it specifically, the worker’s skill sets and experiences become classified records. The entire activity is subjected to SWADES under the Vande Bharat Mission (VBM).
2. Ultimately it creates a database of qualified citizens and their experiences slated in a logical manner. This information is cascaded to Indian and Foreign companies to fulfill their demand.
Functionaries Connected to SWADES:
1. The entire project is manned by National Skill Development Corporation, (NSDC), and its implementation too.
2. To seek the benefits of SWADES the returning citizens will need to complete the online enrolment in the SWADES Skills Card.
SWADES registrations integrated with Skill India, ASEEM.
- To support the cause of SWADES around 800 employers have registered on the ASEEM portal. To make the returned citizens feel comfortable, those companies posted the job demand of 5 lakh employees in India.
- ASEEM facilitates SWADES enrollers to reach out the employer-specific demands. The basic objective is to provide relevant job opportunities.
- SWADES initiative is undertaken by the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, the Ministry of Civil Aviation, and the Ministry of External Affairs.
- SWADES database shall be shared with companies across the nation to provide better job opportunities.
- The Government scheme, SWADES that engages through Vande Bharat Mission shall be shared with foreign companies. Hence the enrolled skilled workers can contact directly for job placement.
During tough times, a dynamic leader, Dr. Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs commented, “In view of the global emergency caused by the unprecedented spread of the Novel Coronavirus, we are committed to provide every possible support to our citizens stranded abroad and the challenges they are facing due to job losses. We shall actively promote the SWADES Skill Card initiative through our Embassies/ High Commissions/Consulates across different countries. The initiative will help in deployment of returning Indian workforce matching their skill sets.”
|Name of the Scheme||SWADES Skill Card|
|Scheme Launched by||Government of India|
|Eligible People||Unemployed candidates|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Online Registration link||http://www.nsdcindia.org/swades/|
|Category of the Article||Central government scheme|
|Scheme Launched year||2021|
|Helpline Number||1800 123 9626|
Also Read: Maharashtra Swadar Yojana 2021
The Process to apply for the SWADES Skill Card Online:
1st Step: The Job seekers who want to apply for the SWADES Skill Cards must visit the official link i.e. http://www.nsdcindia.org/swades/.
2nd Step: On the Swades Skille workers Arrival Database for employment Support page, applicants will get the Skilled Card Form as shown below.
3rd Step: The Job seekers should start to fill in the details such as Full Name, Passport Number, Contact Details, State, District, Country, Email ID, Work Sector, job title, total work experience, Education Qualification, and other details.
4th Step: After filling in the Swadesh Skilled card Form, job seekers should re-verify the details and hit on the Submit button.
Note: After Scrutining the application Form, the officials will send the Swadesh Skill Card to their Registered EMAIL ID. Applicants can also track their SWADESH Skill Card application Status by contacting the Helpline number.