TS Dalita Bandhu Scheme 2021 Apply Online Eligibility, Benefits Dhalith Empowerment
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme, a pilot project, shall be launched soon. The project is titled ‘Telangana Dalit Bandhu’ and will begin in Huzurabad Assembly Constituency. In the yesteryears, KCR has kick-started schemes for the people of Karimnagar. They are Rythu Bandhu in Huzurabad and Rythu Bhima in Karimnagar.
KCR government has an association with the erstwhile Karimnagar district. Telangana Simhagarjana agitation began in Karimnagar district and, it did spread across the districts of Telangana, agitation for a separate state. Chandrashekhar Rao, CM of Telangana, has decided to initiate the pilot project as it was the dream project of the Government of Telangana.
The prime purpose of the scheme is to improve the ‘socio-economic statuses of the Dalit communities who reside in Telangana.
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2021 Apply Online Details:
Details of Project at Pragathi Bhavan:
On Sunday, July, 18th 2021, the Honourable CM, Sri. K. Chandrashekar Rao, spoke in a review meeting held at Pragathi Bhavan. He said that the Dalit community has a trust deficit on the ruling governments for doing little towards their socio-economic development. He further added, the fault lies in the policies framed and executed by previous governments.
Now there should be a removal of policies. However, the mistrust should end and build confidence. The present Government in Power strives towards the development process and intending to instill confidence in the Dalit Community.
Also Read: IFMIS Telangana 2021
Talented Dalits in Selection List:
CM, Sri. K Chandrashekar Rao of Telangana speaks about the significance of the participation of Dalits in the economic generation activities such as manufacturing. In society, for many years, the discrimination of Dalits based on caste, gender, and other factors that began still exists.
In Telangana, social discrimination does cause a great deal of harm to individuals, families, society, and the nation. The upcoming scheme shall focus on helping the talented section of Dalits. TS state govt will select the Dalit sections as partners in the development of the State and Nation.
Features of Telangana Dalit Bandhu:
1. Financial help to the Dalit families without any bank guarantee.
2. The government plans to allot INR 10 lakh per unit, family as a unit.
3. One hundred families shall be selected each of 118 of the 119 assembly constituencies.
4. The government has released INR 1200 crores for the scheme in the remaining 118 constituencies.
5. In Huzurabad, the pilot project is to initiate on a ‘saturation basis.’
6. The projected spending in Huzurabad Constituency shall be INR 1500 to INR 2000 crores alone.
7. The plan is to support the talented among the 20,929 Dalit families in the Huzurabad Assembly segment.
8. The government of Telangana shall appoint about 100 senior officials in the implementation of the Huzurabad Constituency (pilot project).
9. The government makes an allotment of a security fund to protect the interests of the families in case their situation deteriorates under any circumstances.
10. The project will arrange a workshop for 100 senior officers before launching the scheme at Huzurabad Constituency.
11. The pilot project shall be reviewed and examined after its implementation. The government will decide to extend the scheme to the remaining districts of the State at a later stage.
Statistical Data: Huzurabad Constituency:
The statistics say that a quantum number of the Dalit families who live in the Huzurabad Assembly segment are 20,929 population of the total 70000. A cross-section of the figures in the following Mandal of Huzurabad, (Huzurabad: 5,323), (Kamalapur: 4,346), (Jammikunta: 4,996), (Veenakavanka: 3,678), and (Illanthakunta: 2,568).
All-Party Participation: Dalit Scheme Discussion:
The program highlighted Dalit Development Schemes and, many party leaders participated in it. The prominent members, who attended the meeting are SC Minister, CPM State Secretary, MIM MLA, TS State SC/ ST Commission Chairman, Chief Secretary, Congress Legislative Party Leader and BJP Leader and etc.
Plans to Benefit Majority of Dalit Community:
The CM of Telangana, in an all-party meeting with Dalit legislators, took unanimous decisions. The entire family will be one unit, and the family will be granted INR 1000000 without any bank guarantee. The Telangana government will deposit the money in the account of the Empowering Dalit without any issue. The government will discuss the projects, and as per the need, it is put to implementation to achieve better economic empowerment.
The main motto of the scheme is to create self-sufficiency among the Dalit Communities. The current budgetary allocation will enhance and benefit the majority of Dalit families. The government officials will analyze the entire project. Then, there will be an allotment of additional funds. These funds shall benefit the scheme beneficiaries.
Concrete Steps to Empower Dalits
However, the CM has instructed the officers to identify the employees who are dedicated and sincere. And, those employees shall work for the Dalit empowerment program, ‘Telangana Dalit Bandhu,’ at the field level.
Note: We will update the Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme Online Registration Process and Portal links in this article soon.
|Scheme Name||Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched by||Telangana CM KCR Garu|
|Online Registration Dates||To be notified soon|
|TS Official website||www.telangana.gov.in|
|Post Category||State govt scheme|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Telangana state Dalit People|
Also Read: Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme Apply Online