Tnvelaivaaippu Registration & Renewal, Employment Exchange Login
Tnvelaivaaippu Registration & Renewal, as well as Employment Exchange Login Process, will be done through the Department of Employment and Training, Government of Tamil Nadu Authorised portal which is https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/. The main Intention of the TN Velai Vaippu portal is to provide the employment opportunity to the unemployed candidates of TN state.
Every Fresh academic year, the TN state Employment and Training Department will give employment offer through their official portal and invites the applications from the interested and eligible aspirants.
The Registration and login process will be managed by the Tamil Nadu Employment organization to provide job opportunities for the 10th, ITI, 12th, Degree, and graduate holding aspirants.
Tnvelaivaaippu Registration & Renewal, (tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in) Login
The Tamil Nadu Honorable Chief Minister Edappadi Karuppa Palaniswami Garu has launched the new website namely Tnvelaivaaippu Registration Portal to provide the job offers to the unemployed Contenders. This platform will help the 5 to 10 lakh unemployed candidates to get the new job offer in Tamil Nadu State. Employment and Training Dept, TN will hire the candidates through this online portal every year.
The Job seekers of Tamil Nadu who have not to register on this website should use the TN Velai Vaippu portal and register yourself by entering the personal and educational Credentials. In this article, we have presented the details such as Tnvelaivaaippu Registration Process, Essential documents, Eligibility Criteria, Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Login process and etc. Applicants can follow the below-given instruction and register yourself Online.”
Essential Documents to register online:
Applicants who want to Register yourself as well Renewal the application must submit the below-given documents to the Concerned department in Prescribed format. The New Job seekers must submit an Educational and Personal document. And the Renewal candidates must submit Only Income and Caste certificates.
- Original Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Educational documents and Memos
- Provisional certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Address Proof
- Voter ID Card
- Identity Proof of Job Seekers
- Passport Size Photo
- Date of birth Certificate
1. Job Seekers must be a permanent or temporary Citizen of Tamil Nadu and he/ she must hold Orignal Identity Proof approved by the state or central govt.
2. The job seekers should Qualify at least 8th or 10th or 12th or any other standards from the reputed Institute or organization.
3. The Contenders must have additional Skills.
4. Applicants must register themselves via the Tnvelaivaaippu portal.
|Name of the Portal||TN Velai Vaippu portal|
|Department||Department of Employment and Training, Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To give employment opportunity to the Unemployed 10th, ITI, 12th, Degree, and graduate holding aspirants.|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||10th, ITI, 12th, Degree and graduate and PG passed out students.|
|Official portal link||https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/|
|Helpline Numbers||044-22500124, [email protected]|
Also Read: Tamil Nadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
The New User Tnvelaivaaippu Registration Process:
1st Step: First, Unemployed candidates must reach out to the Official Portal i.e. https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/.
2nd Step: And, Click on the new User ID Registration link and open them on the new page. The Cleared picture is shown below.
3rd Step: Check the details on the given registration page and fill the details mentioned below.
- Date of birth
- Father Name
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- User ID
- Family Card Number
- Confirm Password
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Captcha Code.
4th Step: After providing the details, the job seekers must hit on the save button. Then, the new user registration process will be completed.
The Process to the login of Employment Exchange via TN Velai Vaippu portal:
1. After completion of the registration process, the employee candidates must go back to the home page of the Tnvelaivaaippu Portal.
2. And, then enter the User ID and Password on the login section.
3. Click on the login button and apply for a new job through the Tnvelaivaaippu portal.
How to update the profile and renewal of the existing User?
1. Go to the Empower Employment and training portal i.e. https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/.
2. After entering the TN Velai Vaippu website, the aspirants must click on the Renewal and Update profile buttons one after another.
3. And, enter the details such as User Name and Password of the existing Users.
4. Click on the login button and do the Renewal as well as update the profile.