TS BDP Online 2021 NeFMS Portal Check Pending Payment Report Status
TS BDP Online Stands for Benefit Disbursement Portal. This web portal will work for the Telangana State MGNREGA and SSP to give Benefit Disbursement Payments online. The portal can be utilized for Telangana postal payments as well as pending payments and details of transactions can be checked online. The official portal designated for BDP TS Online Post is https://bdp.tsonline.gov.in.
TS BDP Online 2021 Pending Payment Status Details:
Disbursement of wages to the right beneficiary who belongs to Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act – 2005. The wage disbursement activity is put through the portal. It is to convert the manual wage disbursements to online postal deposits at the village level.
Basic Problems at Village-level:
1. The disbursement of wages under the MGNREGA scheme both at the Central and State levels were different. The entitled post offices are given permission to remit the wages in the local village community in person.
2. Many times, several beneficiaries couldn’t receive the wage benefit due to numerous factors. However, the scheme was not a hundred percent successful.
3. AP online limited has designed, developed, and implemented a new framework. By using it, the Commissioner Rural Development (CRD), provides funds for disbursement and run the financial flow of activity. The pilot project took place in Nizamabad district and it was extended to the rest of the erstwhile Andhra Pradesh.
4. To synchronize the Central and State Government activities, AP Oline developed an ICT solution for the MGNREGA scheme that involves the Department of Postal. It is similar in technology to the Tata Consultancy Services that implemented the ICT solution for the MGNREGA scheme.
State of Art Technology:
The electronic transfer system makes the process of fund disbursement safe, secure, and easy. The system embarks on safety measures by incorporating the following features.
1. State of art technologies (biometric (fingerprint & IRIS)).
2. UIDAI compliant handheld micro-ATM devices to apply at the remotest places.
3. Interfacing GPRS connectivity in synchronization with the central server.
4. Aadhar authentication was introduced in March 2013 and postal payments are inducted in 10,000-gram panchayats.
5. Wage seekers as many as 1.5 crores are paid through Aadhar enabled biometric authentication.
6. The postal system enables the right payments in beneficiary accounts within a stipulated time frame. The timely disbursement cycle is a sign of efficacy.
Benefits of Electronic DoP Disbursement:
1. Timely disbursement of Entitlements to beneficiaries.
2. Elimination or reducing leakages.
3. Reduction in human participation in the disbursement in a wage cycle.
4. Payments fall into the account of authenticated beneficiaries only.
5. Making advanced technology that is safe and secure such as bio-metrics and POS.
6. Making use of the postal network that is widely spread throughout Telangana State.
7. The scheme facilitates the DoP to concentrate on core businesses versus operational activities.
8. The wage beneficiary will get a built-in alert (e-mail or SMS) whenever the wage disbursement gets deposited in PO.
9. The System will generate MIS reports.
10. It enables a reduction in the usage of paper.
BDP TS Online Reports:
The TS online portal executes numerous transactions and those can be obtained as reports. They can be easily accessible and some are opened for employees to view. Those reports are the BDP Telangana MIS report, TS Postal Online Payments report, TS BDP SSP payments report, and BDP NREGA payment report Telangana. Beneficiaries can seek more details regarding the MIS report and various kinds of reports through the TS BDP Online Portal. The MIS reports can be general reports, POTD reports, and FMS reports.
BDP TS Pending Peyaments Check Online:
The central government wage distribution portal called NeFMS provides access to check the BDP payment online. These payments fall under SSP and MGNREGA. The website makes payments for such a purpose.
1st Step: First, Beneficiaries must Visit the official page i.e. https://tsbdp.aptonline.in/NeFMS_TS/.
2nd Step: On the NeFMS Portal Home page, beneficiaries should click on the MIS report option.
3rd Step: On the NeFMS Reports Section, you need to select the “RN7- Payment Pending Accounts Details” link and view the page on the next Window.
4th Step: Under the TS BDP online payment details, choose the required scheme like HO/ SO/ BO or Mandal/ GP.
5th Step: If you Select the HO/ SO / BO, Beneficiaries should select the District, HO Name, SO name, BO Name, and hit on the Submit button.
6th step: Once you Hit on the Submit option, the Payment Pending account details will show on the display as shown below.
7th Step: If you Select the Mandal/ GP Scheme, you need to select the District Name, Mandal Name, GP Name and check the pending payment status of the scheme by hitting the Submit Option.
The payment reports of TS BDP are made available on the official website. The status can be viewed online.
Some of them are:
- Real-time transaction status (RN4)
- Account wise tracking status (RN6)
- Day wise disbursement status (RN8)
- Debt info sharing status (RN5)
- Credit info-account status (RN3)
|Name of the Scheme||TS BDP Online|
|Portal Name||NeFMS TS Portal|
|Department Name||MGNREGA – Telangana|
|Name of the post||Check the TS BDP Pending Payments|
|Post Category||State govt Scheme|