TS Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam status 2020-2021 SC, ST, BC, EBC Registration Form
TS Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Status: Telangana State Government CM KCR Garu has launched the new Scheme namely Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam (Shadi Mubarak) Scheme in the year 2014 for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EBC category families to provide financial support for their daughter’s marriage.
TS Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam’s main motto is to help the SC, ST, BC, EBC families for their Bride’s marriage. The eligible beneficiaries will get up to Rs.100116 amount for the Bride’s marriage.
After the formation TRS Government in Telangana State, the CM KCR Garu introduced more than 20 Schemes such as Aasara Pension, Rythu Runa Mafi, Haritha Haram, Rice Distribution, Rythu Bandhu, Arogya Laxmi, Kalyana Laxmi, and etc Schemes to help the TS State Poor and needy people.
TS Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Registration Form 2020-21 Apply Online
The State government will issue the 1st Installment amount of Rs.70000 before marriage for the Function hall booking and the rest of the amount of 30116 will be credited after Bride’s marriage. This Scheme will be applicable to all types of People like SC, ST, BC, EBC, Muslim, and Cristian.
Here we have provided the details about the TS Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam eligibility, documents required, registration Process, How to track the Kalyana Lakshmi status, etc. Applicants need to enroll their names through the Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Authorised website can follow the rules which we listed below.
1. Beneficiaries must have a caste Certificate either Hard Copy or Soft copy issued by the MRO officer.
2. Applicants should have age proof and must be a citizen of Telangana State.
3. The SC/ ST/ EBC/ BC Category applicant’s income must be less than Rs.2 lakhs.
4. The rural area of people’s income must be less than Rs.150000.
5. The State government will Release the Scheme amount to the bride marriage to those who are going to marry for the first time.
Required Document to register Online:
- Ist Marriage Confirmation Certificate
- VRO/ Panchayath Secretary Approval Certificate
- Photo of the Bride
- Bride age proof Certificate
- Bride’s Scanned Aadhar Copy
- BrideGroom’s Scanned Aadhar Copy
- Bride Mother’s Scanned Bank passbook
- Bride’s Scanned Bank passbook
|Scheme Introduced by||CM KCR Garu|
|Name of the Scheme||TS Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme|
|Eligible applicants||SC, ST, BC, EBC Beneficiaries|
|Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme sanctioned amount in the year 2015||Rs.51,000|
|In 2017, Scheme Benefit||Rs.75,116|
|In 2019, Kalyana Lakshmi SchemeSantioned amount||Rs.100116|
|Post Category||State Government Scheme|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Brides of TS State|
|Main Motto||To help the Poor People in TS State|
|TS Kalyana Lakshmi Registration||Click Here|
|Track Status||Click Here|
|SC income limit||Rs.200000|
|ST income limit||Rs.200000|
|OBC/ EBC income limit||Rs.200000|
|The rural area income limit||Rs.150000|
Shaadi Mubaarak Scheme:
Especially, the Telangana State government has introduced a new Scheme namely Shaadi Mubaarak Scheme for only Muslim / minority Category unmarried girls. The Eligible Muslim / minority applicants will get Rs1,00,116/- amount for their unmarried girl’s marriage.
Step by Step Process to apply for TS Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam/ Scheme Online?
To apply for Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme, applicants should collect the required documents like Income Certificate, Bride’s Photo, Bride’s mother Bank account front page and etc, and register their names online. Here we have given the Step by Step process to apply Online. Please go through the steps which we listed below and enroll your names.
1st Step: First, beneficiaries must visit the Official website i.e. www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in, or go to the direct link i.e. https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ShaadiMubharak.do.
2nd Step: And open the registration form on the new page. The Kalyana Lakshmi application form consists of Bride Particulars, Bride Groom Particulars, Details of the Marriage, and Uploads.
3rd Step: Next, Beneficiaries must fill the Bride Particulars such as Details of the bride, Income Certificate Details, Permanent Address, Present Address, Bride Bank Account Details, and Bride MOTHER’S Account Details. The Cleared image is shown below.
4th Step: After Filling the Bride Particulars, the next applicants need to fill the Bride Groom Particulars.
5th Step: The Bride Groom Particulars Section contains Details of the bridegroom and Permanent Address. Fill in these details one by one without errors.
6th Step: Next, complete the details such as Details of the Marriage and upload Scanned Copies which we mentioned above.
7th Step: Finally, enter the code in the image and click on the Submit button.
How to Check TS Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Status 2020?
1. To track the Status of the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme, beneficiaries must visit the Official link i.e. https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/.
2. And next, you need to scroll down the page and select the Kalyana Lakshmi Shaadi Mubarak Option.
3. Then, check the complete details which are shown on the screen and hit on the Print/ Status button.
4. Next, you must have to enter the Bride’s UID (Aadhar) Number and registered mobile number.
3. Click on the Get Status and Print button. Check the Status and take the Print of hard Copy.
Check TS Kalyanalakshmi Scheme Status via Treasury Portal:
1. Go to the Telangana Treasury portal i.e. https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/index1.php?service=allschemes.
2. Select the year and Kalayanalakshmi option.
3. Enter Kalyana Lakshmi ID and hit on the Submit button. And track the Current Status of Telangana Treasury Kalyana Lakshmi.