TS Rythu Runa Mafi status 2021 Scheme Crop loan Phase 1, 2 Beneficiaries List
TS Rythu Runa Mafi Status: The State government of Telangana Honorable Chief Minister Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) Garu has launched a new scheme namely TS Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme in 2014. This scheme’s main Intention is to waive off a Crop loan up to 1 lakh to the farmers who have taken the Crop loan from the government banks.
TS Rythu Runa Mafi Status 2021 Scheme Phase 1, 2 Crop loan Details
TS CM KCR Garu has introduced not only the Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme but also initiated more State govt Schemes such as Kalyana Laxmi, Free ration Scheme, Mission Bhagiratha, Haritha Haram, Rythu Bandhu, Asara Pension, Housing for Poor and etc. Beneficiaries who have taken the Crop Loan can enroll their names through the Telangana Official website to get the Scheme benefits.
The Telangana State Government will offer this Scheme benefits to the eligible formers Only. Here we have given clear details about the TS Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme eligibility, required Documents, and produce to apply Online. So Beneficiaries can follow the instructions provided below.
1. The Poor Farmers who have taken the Crop loan between 2014 to 2018 will eligible for this scheme and their annual income should be less than 2 lakhs.
2. Beneficiaries must have Aadhar card and should be a citizen of Telangana.
3. The formers who have taken a Crop loan up to 1 lakh will eligible to get these benefits.
4. Beneficiaries must have all loan documents issued by the State or Central government Banks.
Beneficiaries must submit the below-given documents to avail of this scheme’s benefits. And Formers must submit their all documents to the Bank manager and register their name under the TS Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme.
- Identity Proof of the Beneficiaries.
- Loan Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account details and passbook
- Income Certificate
- Photo of the applicants
|Scheme Name||TS Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme (Crop Loan Waiver Scheme)|
|Launched by||CM KCR Garu|
|Telangana Chief Minister||Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao Garu|
|Category||State Level Scheme/ Rythu Runa Mafi Status|
|Benefits||Crop Loan Waiver off up to 1 lakh|
|Beneficiaries||Telangana State Poor Formers|
|Scheme Launched year||2014|
|Number of Formers benefited by Govt||More than 40 lakhs|
How to apply Telangana Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme Online?
1st Step: Visit Telangana government initiatives Official website i.e. https://www.telangana.gov.in/government-initiatives
2nd Step: Check one by one scheme launched by the State government on this page and click on the TS Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme.
3rd Step: Find out the application form and Start to fill in the personal details.
4th Step: Uploaded required documents and submit your application form to the TS State.
5th Step: After submitting the TG Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme application form, you will get the reference id to track the Telangana Rythu Runa Mafi Status.
How to apply Telangana Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme Offline?
1. Beneficiaries who want to apply for the Telangana rythu Runa Mafi scheme should contact the crop loan issued Bank and take the application form of Rythu Runa Mafi.
2. Fill in the details such as Name of the former, Number of acres, Loan amount, Gender, Father’s name, Village name, Permanent & temporary address, and Signature.
3. After filling the Personal Information, applicants must attach the documents like Income Proof, Crop loan documents, Photo of the applicant, Bank Account details and passbook front page, Copy of Aadhar Card and Identity proof of the Former and Submit it to the bank manager or Bank loan department.