TS SCERT Text Books Free Download PDF 2020-21 Class 1st to 10th etextbooks Links
TS SCERT Text Books Free Download: Telangana government makes Telangana State Council of Educational Research and Training, TSCERT as an academic wing. It claims to be an academic authority of the department of the School of Education. TSSCERT, Govt. of Telangana, publishes books for school children. The Government of Telangana makes study material (books) to reach out to students’ desks.
With the Diksha app developed by the Union Ministry of Education. The Telangana Government’s efforts to link up the Diksha app, and the T-SAT for better reachability is underway. The Government of Telangana expects at least 30 lakh school goers would benefit from the SCERT books when placed on digital.
TS SCERT Text Books Free Download PDF 2021 Class 1st to 10th eBooks Details:
TS Schools Benefit from SCERT Books:
- SCERT prepares syllabus and publishes textbooks and essential study material. They are primary, upper primary, and secondary education books.
- SCERT has occupied the online platform thereby providing material in the digital format. It has become an alternative system of education in the current times.
- Especially during the Covid 19, and lockdown, the online book material gains immense significance.
- The sourcing of SCERT books in digital teaching methods have opened up doors of creativity. The books encourage the electronic self-learning process as well.
- SCERT books are stored on the government education portal and students can feel free to operate them anytime.
- The Course material of SCERT is also taught on television, T-SAT for school children.
- SCERT provides to schools’ free textbooks in English and Telugu medium for the students.
- The TS SCERT entrusts the work to subject experts and professionals to write on various topics in different subjects.
- The Telangana subject experts provide information as per the prescribed curriculum. The books produce information that provides a better understanding of the scope, aims, and objectives of the subject material.
- TS SCERT does function with the basic aim of providing necessary support for performing the best in their upcoming examinations.
- Telangana board makes SCERT books available for tenth class students in all subjects online.
- The TS SCERT Text books from Class 1st to 10th Standard are available in PDF format only. Students can download or make their preparations by visiting the web portal.
SCERT Books – Reach Students (Home) Online:
With the invasion of Covid 19, it has become mandatory for students and teachers to adapt to the online learning process. In the academic year, 2021-22, the state syllabus textbooks of Telangana were published with Quick Response, QR, code. Schools across Telangana were closed for Covid 19 reasons, then the Government adopted Diksha. Union Minister of Education, MoE launches an app first of its kind for online classes.
Diksha App: Platform for Students digital learning:
The app proves to be of great advantage, the textbooks of SCERT, were able to navigate content easily without confusion. Hence, Diksha becomes an excellent tool for digital information learning. Likewise, another platform that students began to prefer T-SAT network. The Telangana Satellite Channel links the students at home. It is just another digital learning resource for Telangana students.
Diksha Linking to T-SAT:
In the prevailing situations, the SCERT is taking digital content to the students in a manner well understood by students. It adds an element of edutainment and makes students become self-dependent in education. The SCERT books online impart the process of self-learning. It is a composite fact of important information and is delivered to the students in several languages. They are in English, Telugu, Hindi, Urdu.
Likewise, Maharashtra and Karnataka are spreading their SCERT books in Marathi and Kanada languages. Telangana State Syllabus from Class I to Class XII are made available online. Likewise, Telangana uploads its textbooks into the app and also links the audio-visual content on T-SAT with Diksha App.
Subject-wise / Class-wise Download Links:
State Council of Educational Research and Training publishes textbooks for the Telangana Board of Secondary Education. The SCERT publishes Telangana textbooks for 2022 for the class of 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. The SCERT publishes coursebooks of Telugu, Hindi, English, Mathematics, Environment, Social Studies, Physics, and Biology.
These books are uploaded on the official website, www.scert.telangana.gov.in or www.bse.telangana.gov.in. In the main menu of the website, on clicking the e-book option a student can find a subject-wise Pdf. Students of Class 6, 7, 8, 9, & 10 can find class books 2022, when they enter the main website and check for medium-wide SCERT Telangana, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10th then class-wise download links.
The Department of Education confirms to the parents/students that experts keep in mind the intellectual level of students. State Council of Education Research and Training issues to the students the model test papers to understand the pattern of examinations. Hence, SCERT online becomes a guide to the students in the tough times of the Covid 19 pandemic.
|Name of the Post||TS SCERT Text Books Free Download PDF|
|Board Name||State Council of Educational Research and Training SCERT, Telangana|
|Official website link||https://scert.telangana.gov.in/|
|Eligible Students||Class 1st to 10th Std|
|eBooks Download Process||Online|
|Category of the Post||State goveenment Programme|
Steps to download the Class 1st to 10th SCERT eTexkbooks 2020-21:
1st step: Students of Class 1st to 10th standard who intend to download the Class wise eBooks should visit the official website i.e. https://scert.telangana.gov.in/.
2nd Step: On the Home page of Telangana SCERT, Students should click on the e-Textbooks link kept on the left side of the Home Page.
3rd Step: The Page will redirect to the e-Textbook section. Here, Students will find class I-X Subject wise Textbooks and download them by hitting the right click on all Fonts.
Also Read: IFMIS Telangana Login