UP Assistant Teacher Merit list 2020-21 ATRE Cutoff marks (District wise 69000 Jobs)

UP Assistant Teacher Merit list 2020

UP Assistant Teacher Merit list 2020 in District wise has declared by the Basic Education Department, Uttar Pradesh (UP) on June 1st, 2020. Around 2715 Pages were uploaded by the UPBEB board district wise through their Authorized portal. So candidates who have participated in UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020 can verify their Names from the following list.

The Officials of UPBEB have released 69000 Assistant Teacher and other department posts and invited filled applications from the Uttar Pradesh state candidates who have Qualified in the TET exam. The written examination of UP Assistant Teacher /Sahayak Adhyapak was successfully completed on 6th January 2020 and the Merit list has declared on June 1st, 2020.

UP Assistant Teacher Merit list 2020-21 Cutoff marks District wise

Earlier, the Recruitment board of UPBEB has published Asst Teacher exam results through their main portal i.e. http://atrexam.upsdc.gov.in/tet_regno.aspx. Now, the Board has come up with the District wise Merit list.

The Merit list contained a total of 67,867 qualified Candidates’ name list & Hall ticket Numbers. The rest of the posts like 1,133 are not filled with the candidates. The Board is going to fill the 1133 vacant posts with SC category candidates. The Fresh recruitment for UP 1133 Asst Teacher SC Cadre Notification will be declared soon. 

The Candidates whose names are listed on the given PDF File must attend the counseling on the mentioned dates with the Proper Documents. Before attending the UP Assistant Teacher Counselling, candidates need to carry Orignal Certificates as well as Result sheet.

The higher Officials of UPBEB have selected the applicants based on the weightage marks obtained in the Written Exam/ SSC/ 12th/ Degree/ BTC. The written exam Weightage marks are 60% and the rest of the Courses Weightage marks are 40%.

Required Documents to attend the Assistant Teacher Counselling:

  • Original Educational Certificates (10th/ SSC/ 12th / Degree/ TET Qualified Card)
  • UP Assistant Teacher Original Hall ticket & Results sheet
  • Caste Certificate (If SC/ ST/ OBC)
  • Physically handicapped certificate (If any)
  • Address proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card)
  • Identity Proof of the applicants (PAN Card/ Driving Licence)

Complete Recruitment Analysis:

Number of Posts 69,000
Applied Candidates4,66,123 
ATRE Exam attempted Applicants3,82,999
Qualified Applicants1,46,060
Shortlisted Candidates (Merit list)67,867

Cutoff Marks:

CategoryCut off Score 
General95
SC86
ST86
OBC86

Overview:

Department NameBasic Education Department,
Uttar Pradesh (UP)
Examination NameAssistant Teacher /
Sahayak Adhyapak 
Results StatusAvailable
Post CategoryResults & Merit list
Name of the PostAssistant Teacher
Merit list
Posts Details69000
Name of the ProfessionTeacher
Location of JobUP State
Helpline Number0532-2466761,
0532-2466769, 
8795918336,
6389865082,
Email ID: 
[email protected]

Important links:

UP Assistant Teacher Results Check Here
UP 69000 Asst teacher Merit list Check Here
Official websitehttp://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/
OR
http://atrexam.upsdc.gov.in/
Cutoff marksCheck Here

The Process to check your names in UP Assistant Teacher Merit list 2019-2020:

1st Step: First, applicants must go through the direct link i.e. http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/Result.pdf.

2nd Step: You will obtain a merit list PDF file on the screen. Scroll down the PDF File slowly and find your name or Roll number on the given list.

3rd Step: If your name is available on the given data, then you will be shortlisted for Asst teacher posts otherwise you are not allowed to attend the further recruitment process.

4th Step: The Selected applicants must download allotment orders from the Official site and attend the 1st Phase Counselling on the given dates.

Step by step Process to obtain Results of UP 69000 Asst teacher:

1st Step: Contenders who want to obtain Asst Teacher exam results must visit the UPSC ATRE portal i.e. http://atrexam.upsdc.gov.in/.

2nd Step: Hit on the link of परीक्षा परिणाम देखें and open up it on the new page.

UP Assistant Teacher results home page

3rd Step: Enter रोल नंबर भरें, Captcha Code and hit on the Proceed Button and download UP Asst teacher exam result 2019-2020.

Click on Proceed

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *