UP scholarship status 2020-2021 Sarkari Online Form Fresh/ Renewal Login
UP scholarship Status: The Scholarships in Uttar Pradesh will be offered by the UP state Education board for the eligible students. Every year, UP Education Board will give scholarships to more than twenty lakh schools and sixty lakh Universities.
Based on the student’s courses scholarships will be given by the Board every year. A lot of different stages of Education in Uttar Pradesh state. UP scholarships contain various schemes such as Pre matric, post-matric and etc.
Under the UP scholarship programme, all eligible SC/ST/Minority/General Category students will get rewards and cash prizes. Uttar Pradesh Pre metric, Post Metric, UG, PG, Diploma and other courses Scholarship fresh official notification will be announced by the Uttar Pradesh State Education Board.
UP Scholarship Status 2020-2021 Fresh/ Renewal Login Details
Every year, the UP scholarship Board invites fresh Scholarship application forms from the Uttar Pradesh state citizens through their official website in June or July month and closes the Registration Process in August or September month.
UP pre-matric scholarship Online registration has begun on 24th July 2020 and it closed on 21st January 2021. In the same way, the UP Post Matric scholarship Online applications were opened on 1st August 2020 and it closed on 5th November 2020.
In this article, we have presented each and every significant detail about Up scholarship 2020-2021 including eligibility criteria, How to register for the fresh/ Renewal scholarships, awards, important dates, and more. So, all students should go ahead Pursue their academic life with the UP pre or post-matric scholarships.
Latest news: UP scholarship fresh registration for pre matric and post matric is completed in January month 2021. And the corrections of the Up scholarship window has opened. Applicants can correct their applications from 03.02.2021 to 10.02.2021. The disbursement of the scholarship for pre-Matric will be done on 27th March 2021. And, the post-matric scholarship will be disbursed on 25th March 2021. More details regarding the Up scholarships are given below.
Types of UP Scholarships:
|Name of the Scholarship||Category||Application Mode|
|Pre Matric Class 9th, 10th||General, ST, SC, Category,|
|Pre Matric(Fresh/ Renewal)|
|Post-Matric Inter Class 11th, 12th||General, ST, SC, Category,|
|Post-Matric Inter Class 11th, 12th||General, ST, SC, Category,|
|Post-Matric Other than Intermediate||General, ST, SC, Category,|
|Post-Matric Other than Intermediate(Fresh/ Renewal)|
|Another state Post Matric||General, ST, SC, Category||Post Matric Other states|
Students who want to get awareness of UP scholarships and willing to apply for the Pre and Post matric scholarships should know the eligibility conditions. Every Scholarship will have its own eligibility conditions. Students of UP state will eligible to apply for all kinds of scholarships. It is the most common eligible condition for all pre and post-matric scholarships in Uttar Pradesh. The complete details such as age limit, Annual income, education qualification for all these scholarships are given below the table.
General, SC, ST Pre matric Scholarship Programme:
- Students who wish to apply for this Scholarship Programme must belong to General, SC, ST Category. And students must pursue class 9th and 10th class.
- The annual income of the student’s family must be less than one lakh.
Post matric SC/ST/ General Category Scholarship:
- This Scholarship will be applicable for the students who are belonging sc/ St/ general category and should study 11th and 12th standard.
- Family annual income must be less than two lakhs.
Post matric (Other than Inter) SC/ ST/ General Category:
- Candidates who are pursuing graduation, pg, UG, Ph.D., and other higher classes will allow applying for this Scholarship Scheme.
- Applicants should belong to SC/ST/General Category.
- The annual income of their family for general candidates should be less than 2 lakhs. SC/ST Category candidate’s annual income should not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
ST, SC, General Category Other State Post Matric Scholarship:
- This Scholarship scheme will be applicable for the students who are pursuing Class 11th and above.
- Candidates should belong to ST, SC, General Category.
- Annual income should be less than 2 lakhs for the General category. For SC/ ST annual income is 2.5 Lakhs.
Pre Matric Minority Scholarships:
- Only Minority Community students will allow applying for this scholarship.
- Candidates should pursue Class 9th and 10th.
- Annual Income of the Family should not exceed one lakh.
Post-Matric Minority (Other than Inter) Scholarships:
- This scheme will apply to the Minority Community students who are studying for graduation, postgraduation, Ph.D., or higher-level classes.
- Annual Income must be less than 2 lakhs.
Post-Matric Inter Minority Scholarships:
- Students who are pursuing Class 11th and 12th will allow applying for this scheme. And should have a minority Community.
- Family annual income should be less than two lakhs.
OBC Pre Matric Scholarship:
- This scheme will apply to the OBC aspirants who are studying Class 9th and 10th Standard.
- Students’ annual income must be less than one lakh.
OBC Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship:
- All OBC 11th and 12th Standard students will allow applying for the OBC Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship Programme.
- The annual Income of their family should not exceed 2 lakh.
OBC Post Matric Other than Inter Scholarship:
- Students of OBC who are studying for Graduation, Ph.D., Degree, UG, PG, and other higher Classes will eligible for this scheme. And should have 2 lakh annul income of their family.
|Name of the Scholarship scheme||UP scholarship|
|Scholarship Offered by||UP State government|
|Types of Scholarships||Pre Matric, Post Matric, |
Other than Intermediate Scholarship and more
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category of the Article||State scholarship scheme|
|Name of the Post||UP scholarship status|
How to apply for UP Scholarships Online?
1. New Students Registration.
- Students who have not registered on the UP Scholarship portal must visit the Official website i.e. www.scholarship.up.gov.in.
- Select the Scholarship type which you wish to apply on the Home Page.
- Open the Registration Form and fill the mandatory details.
- Submit the registration Form Online.
2. Students Login.
- After submitting the New Students registration, students can come back to the home page and log in to the Students page using the registration number, Date of birth, and password.
- Next, students will reach the Instructions page. Here, you need to click on Proceed button.
3. Filling the Scholarship Form Online.
- After hitting the Proceed button, students will reach the Dashboard.
- Here, Candidates need to click on the Fill application form link and open the Scholarship form on the new page.
- Fill the UP Scholarship Application Form with the proper details and click on the submit.
4. Upload necessary documents.
- Next, Students should start to upload the Supporting documents one by one in the prescribed format and Sizes.
5. Final Submission.
- This is the Final Stage of the Scholarship application. Before submitting the final submission form, students should re-check all details and click on the Final Submit button.
|UP Pre Matric Scholarship Online apply Timeline||24.07.2020 to 12.10.2020 (Extended till 21st Jan 2021)|
|Post Matric Scholarship Online apply Timeline||01.08.2020 to 05.11.2020(Extended till 10th January 2021)|
|Pre Matric Scholarship Corrections Timeline||25.02.2021 to 06.03.2021|
|Post Matric Scholarship Corrections Timeline||03.02.2021 to 10.02.2021,For SC Candidates- 03.02.2021 to 06.02.2021|
|Disbursement of Pre-Matric Scholarships||27 March 2021|
|Disbursement of Post Matric Scholarships||25 March 2021|
|Last date to submit the Hard Copy of the UP Pre matric Scholarship||27th January 2021|
|Last date to submit the Hard Copy of the UP Post matric Scholarship||14th January 2021|
Also Read: Medhavi National Scholarship 2020-21
|Students Login (Pre Matric)(https://scholarship.up.gov.in/LoginStudentPreFresh.aspx)(https://scholarship.up.gov.in/LoginStudentPreRenew.aspx)||Fresh | Renewal|
|Students Login (Post Matric)(https://scholarship.up.gov.in/LoginStudentPostInter.aspx),(https://scholarship.up.gov.in/LoginStudentPostRenewInter.aspx)||Fresh | Renewal|
The Process to check the UP scholarship status Online:
1st Step: To know the application Status of Uttar Pradesh Post matric or Pre matric should visit the scholarship portal i.e. https://scholarship.up.gov.in/.
2nd Step: On the UP Scholarship Home page, Students should tap on the Status section and click on the Application Status 2020-21 link.
3rd Step: Then, Candidates need to enter the application number and date of birth.
4th Step: Click on the Search Option and track the UP Scholarship Status.